New Playable Character Luna Aegis! (Shield Wielder) KR

Hey everyone, I just want to share the video I've made talking about the recently revealed Luna Aegis for the Korean version of the game. The newest upcoming playable member of Wild Hϋter group after Wolfdog Schneider. She's fifteen years old! I also talk a bit about the upcoming housing system, primarily to announce that it is upcoming to this English version. I hope you like it and thanks for watching!

Comments

• 15 year old??
    I thought 18 here

• It's really nice... tho there's one thing you wrote wrong and it changes whole team name: Wolfgang and Luna's team is Wildhüter (gamekeeper), not Wild Hüter.
    But yeah, it's really nice you did this video, I like it ^^

• I'm diggin it... I'll sub keep up the news digging for NA and KR and build that community yo

• @xLightning said:
    15 year old??
    I thought 18 here

Yep, 15, but I mean.. it's definitely not super low with Tein and Levia being 13.. and Tina 8.

A lot of the characters are actually 18. Nata, Seha, Seulbi, Yuri.

Source: http://wiki.closershq.com

@ArualKneza said:
    It's really nice... tho there's one thing you wrote wrong and it changes whole team name: Wolfgang and Luna's team is Wildhüter (gamekeeper), not Wild Hüter.
    But yeah, it's really nice you did this video, I like it ^^

Thanks for that correction! I will for sure remember it for next time, haha.

@Axellis said:
    I'm diggin it... I'll sub keep up the news digging for NA and KR and build that community yo

Tysm and I will!

• I feel smarter because of this video, nice work on the video and I might be dropping a sub who knows~

• For some reason I feel that her playstyle will be sort of similar to the boss in the airport dungeon "Concourse G", because En Masse seems to use a lot of the boss abilities in the closer characters they make.

• YoRHa2B9SYoRHa2B9S Member
    edited December 2017

@N0cht said:

@xLightning said:
    15 year old??
    I thought 18 here

Yep, 15, but I mean.. it's definitely not super low with Tein and Levia being 13.. and Tina 8.

Wait, what? Like I knew Misteltein was supposed to be 12 but Levia 13 and Tina fricking 8 years old?
    I'm shocked. o_o

@ArualKneza said:
    It's really nice... tho there's one thing you wrote wrong and it changes whole team name: Wolfgang and Luna's team is Wildhüter (gamekeeper), not Wild Hüter.

Does anyone know why they are called like that? It kinda irritates me, since "Wildhüter" (which is a German word btw) means wildkeeper in English, so why did they choose that name? Any background info on that? (Probably not but whatever)

• @YoRHa2B9S said:

@N0cht said:

@xLightning said:
    15 year old??
    I thought 18 here

Wait, what? Like I knew Misteltein was supposed to be 12 but Levia 13 and Tina fricking 8 years old?
    I'm shocked. o_o

I guess since they are a bit different than the rest. :p

http://wiki.closershq.com/w/Levia
    13 (From time of hatching)

http://wiki.closershq.com/w/Tina
    8 (Since manufacturing date)
    12 (As Trainer's apprentice in the Dimensional War)

• MelodionMelodion Member
    edited January 2018

You would call the team guardian of the wild or dimesonial guardians