Closers Youtuber

so hello there people My name is Silickn aka Kzin

i do Closers videos every uhhhh 2 - 3 days i think, or when o have free time cause High school stuff.
i take random clips of me playing closers and put them in 1 video that's what i like to do even there are some un-funny jokes in them still im happy of doing what i want, so if you enjoy dumb humor you might check the stuff i make.

thanks for reading this post!!( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Channel link if interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1xzAqswdO9w_lOup1YKEw?view_as=subscriber

Comments

• your voice is so cute

I already love the intro +fan

• @Silickn said:

i do Closers videos every uhhhh 2 - 3 days i think, or when o have free time cause High school stuff.
    i take random clips of me playing closers and put them in 1 video that's what i like to do even there are some un-funny jokes in them still im happy of doing what i want, so if you enjoy dumb humor you might check the stuff i make.

Hey Kzin, I also do YouTube myself and your channel is pretty neat and cool i love background and profile pictures i watched most of your video it pretty good and i would like to say keep up good work whatever people say don't back down you out this world editing skills and i love how the video is fun and cool at same time not everyone can bring that out in a video but yeah as i said before keep it up P.S Remember my name i am gonna become your 1 Biggest fan

• @Boostar said:

@Silickn said:

Hey Kzin, I also do YouTube myself and your channel is pretty neat and cool i love background and profile pictures i watched most of your video it pretty good and i would like to say keep up good work whatever people say don't back down you out this world editing skills and i love how the video is fun and cool at same time not everyone can bring that out in a video but yeah as i said before keep it up P.S Remember my name i am gonna become your 1 Biggest fan

Thanks, Dude I will keep giving it my best. even though I don't have anything better to do in my free time, don't worry i won't forget anyone whos helping me to grow.

• @Silickn said:

@Boostar said:

@Silickn said:

Thanks, Dude I will keep giving it my best. even though I don't have anything better to do in my free time, don't worry i won't forget anyone whos helping me to grow.

Btw if you need any kind of advice in your game play you can ask me ill answer if i can special with Levia because i main her in Na there still some characters that aren't out that main but right now i am with Levia

• @Boostar said:

@Silickn said:

@Boostar said:

@Silickn said:

Btw if you need any kind of advice in your game play you can ask me ill answer if i can special with Levia because i main her in Na there still some characters that aren't out that main but right now i am with Levia

maybe in the near future since I have school at the moment so i don't have much time playing other Agents