We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 9/16 at 11pm PDT, and expect it to last no longer that 1 hour. For information, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Show your stats (Alpha)

edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Lv 43 Seha with 3k raw here
Lv 31 Seulbi 2k

Comments

• total physical attack power

• SinonHDSinonHD Member
    edited September 2017
  • BOMBFIRST1989BOMBFIRST1989 Member
    edited September 2017

• Worst translation. Plane Gate (Planar gate), Magical attack, defence (Psi attack, defence). And many other of things in the game are incorrectly translated. The name Sylvi, and did not fix it correct name Seulbi.

• https://gyazo.com/e0f62ae4e6dfddc97af0f36e56529788
    This pic is a bit old, current lvl is 53, 12k 9k

• I don't have a pic, but I have a lvl 60 Yuri with a little over 6k raw

• BOMBFIRST1989BOMBFIRST1989 Member
    edited September 2017

Guess I'll update this for the end of this weekend. I have a feeling stats aren't going to go up much next week. I also have some confidence to pass Hall of Dragons now.

PS that box is so ugly on the bottom left, I had to give myself a reason to block it out with another screenshot.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

• jnkzmjnkzm Member
    edited September 2017

still kinda working on it slowly...

• Looks like 10k raw is obtainable. Who'll be the first

• Pretty sure the majority doesn't really care about capping anything besides 60 and the race to hit that is long over with only a few people making it on the first weekend.

• AkeidaAkeida Member
    edited September 2017

https://imgur.com/cwfyc9f

idk why my stats went over hill but w/e.

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

These are my stats. Maybe they could go up more, but as we're in alpha, so it's okay.
    No Phase Aura Blade and Empowerment https://imgur.com/a/58Kn3
    With Phase Aura Blade and Empowerment https://imgur.com/a/qWQh9 ah and the Voucher Buff (?)
    Hall of Dragon.(Here I had about 65 k + of Physical Attack for Sec,100k+ of Physical Attack Power) https://imgur.com/a/NXxmJ

• HIGHKNEEHIGHKNEE Member
    edited October 2017

have no clue how to tell if stats are good or not but yuri clears dungeons pretty quickly..prob cus of these talismans

• @LiIy said:
    Looks like 10k raw is obtainable. Who'll be the first

Jthings

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

Nice one, SunniestDay ^^
    All the accessory 3-stars can do the difference (are the limited one?)

• HIGHKNEEHIGHKNEE Member
    edited October 2017

does anyone know if stacking the same module/shield set gives additional bonus or will only one set apply?

• @Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

Accessory doesn't give any raw damage, it's motly critical hit damage and yes, they are the limited one.

@HIGHKNEE said:
    does anyone know if stacking the same module/shield set gives additional bonus or will only one set apply?

You can't equip more than one same set, even if the grade is different.

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

Accessory doesn't give any raw damage, it's motly critical hit damage and yes, they are the limited one.

Yes, The Accessory set effect give you mostly crit rate/damage that improve your physical attack for sec, but if you are Lucky with tunning you can have physical damage or totale physical damage % no?

• @Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

Yes, The Accessory set effect give you mostly crit rate/damage that improve your physical attack for sec, but if you are Lucky with tunning you can have physical damage or totale physical damage % no?

The "Physical Attack per Sec" thing is irrelevant, it doesn't mean anything to your damage, only the stats in the "Detailed Info" tabs are relevant.

Also you can't have % raw or raw on accessories (beside wings).

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

The "Physical Attack per Sec" thing is irrelevant, it doesn't mean anything to your damage, only the stats in the "Detailed Info" tabs are relevant.

Ah ok, another thing important to know.
    So my question is in which Way you reach 100k+ on physical attack Power? Is J? (Idk the other chara or their skill),Passive,Core +11 or others stuffs?

• SunniestDaySunniestDay Member
    edited October 2017

@Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

So my question is in which Way you reach 100k+ on physical attack Power? Is J? (Idk the other chara or their skill),Passive,Core +11 or others stuffs?

Any chars can definetly reach 10k + with enough gears but it is easier for J due to his passive.

All of my modules are +10 and my core is +11.

Remember that PNA play a VERY IMPORTANT role in your stats too.

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:

@SunniestDay said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Nice one, SunniestDay ^^

Any chars can definetly reach 10k + with enough gears but it is easier for J due to his passive.

All of my modules are +10 and my core is +11.

Remember that PNA play a VERY IMPORTANT role in your stats too.

Ah for example dont know that passive of J xD.
    I have enough gear but I reach only 92k+, maybe when i will reach PNA level 20 grow a bit but max 94k https://imgur.com/a/58Kn3 .
    So i have to upgrade my core +11.
    With core +11,PNA level 20 maybe i can reach the 100k+? Ahah.
    Ty Sunni, appreciate ^^ (we have the items that eliminate the contaminate status of an item. The course one-shot can upgrade to 10 at 11/12? Or have only effect 0 ---> +3?)

• still need to upgrade my shields and modules and upgrade costumes z z z

• xSweetiexSweetie Member
    edited October 2017

For my first Alpha weekend, I'd say this is pretty good? Considering the fact that I haven't tuned or enhanced most except core anyway. Idk, correct me if I'm wrong XD

https://imgur.com/CZaCo3R