Obligatory Dress Up Thread

My J (With the wrong color tattoo T_T)

Comments

• My cuttie <3

• NuplumeNuplume Member
    edited January 2018
  • She skipped Pants Day too

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

I'm disappointed in everyone's pants here. Tsk tsk.

• @xHime said:

Im cute and pure.

-.-

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

@Piccola said:

@xHime said:

Im cute and pure.

-.-

Same. :^)

• Taking this screen actually somehow made me like my Yuri more.

and bonus because I find it funny: https://i.imgur.com/s62HgGO.png

• MikoyoseMikoyose Member
    edited January 2018

Capture

• Casual clothing is cool.

• Very early summer :smiley:

• @Rhysling said:
    Very early summer :smiley:

Where'd you get that top?

• MikoyoseMikoyose Member
    edited January 2018

@SuspiciousScout said:

I think it's Sylvi's Afternoon Poolside. I mostly see evening and some morning parts in BM, I rarely see the afternoon ones, and chances are they're more expensive.

• Get out i win

• I miss muh Spring Sonata...

• @Mikoyose said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

I think it's Sylvi's Afternoon Poolside. I mostly see evening and some morning parts in BM, I rarely see the afternoon ones, and chances are they're more expensive.

Yep, it is the afternoon poolside. I got it by combining 2-star costume pieces. Need a bit of luck too.

• @Rhysling said:

@Mikoyose said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Yep, it is the afternoon poolside. I got it by combining 2-star costume pieces. Need a bit of luck too.

I was searching for the whole afternoon set but seems like it's close to impossible for now. The afternoon skirt's currrently priced at 35M lol. Morning poolside's the next best bet I guess. How many parts to get the whole poolside look btw? Just 3(chest, leg, feet)?

• RhyslingRhysling Member
    edited January 2018

@Mikoyose said:

I was searching for the whole afternoon set but seems like it's close to impossible for now. The afternoon skirt's currrently priced at 35M lol. Morning poolside's the next best bet I guess. How many parts to get the whole poolside look btw? Just 3(chest, leg, feet)?

I guess not many people are willing to sell it. Afternoon is the best variation imo.

It is a 5-part set (Weapon/Chest/Legs/Hands/Feet). Weapon and hands are not necessary for the looks, so 3 parts should be enough. I crafted afternoon pool for chest/feet and tidal splash for legs, to get the full swimsuit look :

Normally the sets look like this (Left is splash, right is pool) :

• @Rhysling said:

@Mikoyose said:

I guess not many people are willing to sell it. Afternoon is the best variation imo.

It is a 5-part set (Weapon/Chest/Legs/Hands/Feet). Weapon and hands are not necessary for the looks, so 3 parts should be enough. I crafted afternoon pool for chest/feet and tidal splash for legs, to get the full swimsuit look :

Normally the sets look like this (Left is splash, right is pool) :

Yea afternoon really is the best. Sylvi's SoD is good as well but 10-pc would cost one too much lols.

https://codeclosers.to/forums/index.php?/topic/3696-codeclosers-summer-event-costumes/

• He doesn't need T-shirt.

• @ScarletDevil said:
    Taking this screen actually somehow made me like my Yuri more.

and bonus because I find it funny: https://i.imgur.com/s62HgGO.png

What top & bottom & hair are these? They go really well together! :love:

• @Succubusty said:

What top & bottom & hair are these? They go really well together! :love:

Cerulean Domestic Ponytail + Big Splash Top + Tan Sweater Club Shorts

• Premium costumes are overrated...

I call this Seha, code name - ''Fox Toast''.

• MzylsMzyls Member
    edited January 2018

• My cutie <3