From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in to Closers or make purchases.

If players log in before the maintenance window you should be able to continue playing as normal, though there's a chance of service interruption during this time.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

[NA] Noire | Lv.8 | Friendly Crew

Banner made by Kanra!

Hello! Noire, a NA-based crew, is currently recruiting active & friendly players into our ranks! We're an active crew that takes part in the daily & weekly missions whenever possible, most often via parties. From time-to-time we get involved for random 3v3 PvP just for fun. Lastly, Noire is very family-orientated and enjoys helping each other out, be it in-game or general questions about Closers whenever needed!

Below is a list of Crew Buffs we offer:

• Brilliant Palace
  • Dragon Sculpture - Dmg Bonus during Empowered State 5%
  • Gaming Zone - Dmg Bonus on Transcendents 5%
  • Cute Cat Desk - Physical/Psi Crit Dmg Bonus 10%
  • Birthday Food - Skill Cooldown Reduction 10%
  • J Logo Sofa - Bonus Credits / Item Bonus / Bonus EXP 10%
  • Kendo Protection Equipment - Back Attack / Air Strike / Chase Dmg Increase 7%
  • Punch Man - Back Attack / Air Strike / Chase Penetration 10%

Below is a list of our Current Crew Reputation points:

• Gangnam to Sky Ship - Level 1
  • Planar Gate - Level 10 (Max HP Bonus 1200, Physical/Psi Crit. Dmg Bonus 10%, Bonus Credits / Item Bonus / Bonus EXP 7%)
    We have plans of achieving max reputation level for Tiamat and Temporary Union HQ when they are released!

Discord is required.
1) Respect the goddess, Noire.
2) Keep drama both away from the in-game chat and the discord. If any issues arise, please don't hesitate to speak with an admin!
3) Follow the general rules of the discord chat.
4) Please do not attack members constantly.
Do your best to stay active, help out, and contribute whenever possible!

Glad you're interested! To be considered please leave your Account Name + Discord # ID. Alternatively, you may pm one of these two people below via in-game or Discord! -

Account Name: Bunny / Discord #8800
Account Name: Hime / Discord #1589

Comments

• Hime is my Waifu

• OkizuOkizu Member

Everyone is so nice in this crew. Im enjoying my time in Noire.
    Hope to meet new people in the future! ;) Expect a pantless Hime

• OeneOene Member

Been a member in Noire for a little while, having a very swell time meeting new people and making friends. Everyone's very helpful and kind, also I love you Hime <3 <3 <3

• AzetteAzette Member
    edited January 24

@Oene said:
    Been a member in Noire for a little while, having a very swell time meeting new people and making friends. Everyone's very helpful and kind, also I love you Hime <3 <3 <3

Stop right there, you're a dirty boi we all know it Toyo (jk ily btw)

I joined the Noire crew around 3-4 weeks ago I think, it wasn't long but I enjoy my stay in Noire, good and active crew!
    PS. TY HIME FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH CHANGING NICKNAME ON FORUM

• Ohhhhh~! So We finally have a proper thread? <3

Rumor is a long time member of Noire~ Being part of such a nice and active Circle/Crew is great! Buffs are also really good!

Rumor has many fond memories of Noire Circle and Rumor looks forward to making more with all members <3

Salute! Rumor hopes more people will be joining!

btw, Noire Crew Best Crew NA

o3o7

• Noire members are nice! Bunnai is a good GM. Always on top of making sure crew buff is running correctly right after reset every week. Crew members are nice. I’m a casual player, and I enjoy the good crew vibe.

• I don't even know where to start about Noire crew, we have all kinds of crazy clashing personalities and motives ranging from some known PvP destroyers, some tryhard PvE gods to more casual people to even the more social, but somehow everyone still manages to get along as one and have a great time doing all the content.

If you're looking for help, Noire always has people specializing in pretty much anything, if you're looking for friends Noire has that little spot for everyone, it really is a perfect crew (and I'm not just saying that because it has Hime in it.. Maybe)

If you're interested in Noire, just know that you're getting into a very drama free environment. You're getting into a place you can call home and people you can call friends. We do our best to ensure these two always coexist, so I'm really hoping to see more people to share how great having a place like that even is.

I'm not really too great at expressing my feelings on the matter, but I hope more and more people will be willing to give Noire a look!

• No one accepted me as a demon who licked everyone in Discord until I joined Noire.
    IGN 11/10 Would join again.

• I was looking for a crew and I saw Noire. Although, people took all the slots so I had to wait. I cried because I couldn't get in till almost a month later, however, it was worth the wait. This crew is extremely active and friendly to new people! There is no drama and it's a hybrid crew. They also have great buffs so you get stronk in PvE. I would highly suggest you apply if you're looking for a friendly and active crew. <3

• I was cold and alone, wandering endlessly through a virtual airport farming pointlessly for a second pair of wings when out of the corner of my eye I saw a really cute Tein wearing a maid outfit. I approached the Tein and asked him why he was here and he said, "I'm looking for some one to make me some Blend S emotes for my discord server". I've been here ever since.

• AikuroAikuro Member
    edited January 25

I just like it cuz there is some good spicy memes and they're great crew members to talk to
    as well the members are very supportive with players questions and PVE runs.
    my ride in the crew has been fun so far so i hope you enjoy it to.
    so what are you waiting for...
    join the Spice.

• I was kidnapped.

• yee

• I discovered this guild when i chatted up #1 Levia NA AbsZeo for advice and grabbed by him and was invited by The overlord Bunnai and i have enjoyed my time in this guild/crew and look forward to staying for a long time.

Please save me its day 69 and i am still locked up in this dungeon trying to escape if any sees this send help

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators

My favorite guild so far, people are friendly and very helpful :)

• Sadly the crew is full, but I'll be keeping an eye out for an open slot! This crew sounds amazing. C:

• Hi, can i join? :)
    ign : leaw
    discord : #9793

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

@FWKG7K7HLL said:
    Hi, can i join? :)
    ign : leaw
    discord : #9793

We're full at the moment, sorry! When we have more room I'll post saying such. c:

• Love being in this crew. Never a dull moment with these beautiful weebs.

• Are we allowed to join the discord server? im already in Heaven crew

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

Woo! Level 10 Tiamat buffs! :3

• BeakyBeaky Member
    edited February 7

Hi,
    I know that the guild is full, but can you let me know when you guys have open spots?
    I would love to join. :)

IGN: KuroBear

• Hi, i'd very much like to join after reading those post sound like its a fun crew, i know you guys are full, can you let me know when there is a spot available
    Account Name: Univel
    Discord #4910

• IwynIwyn Member
    edited February 7

Hi, im sort of new I played back in the past as misteltein and only made it up to plane gate after I made it there I quit due to inexperience with the game, I was seriously slow at learning. I read about this guild/clan and I’m hoping you cpguys could definitely turn me into a professional fast enough to deal with things alongside you guys better. I do have discord and I’m extremely active. Im willing to voice chat if that works aswell, I find that better tbh.
    Ingame name: Lwyn
    Discord ID: SpecialTour#3427

• BeakyBeaky Member

@Beaky said:
    Hi,
    I know that the guild is full, but can you let me know when you guys have open spots?
    I would love to join. :)

IGN: KuroBear

Oops I forgot my discord, it is #9208

• I am taking another shot at this game since it just released on Steam officially, and i'm hoping the Community has grown considerably since then. I would like to be within a Clan/Guild that may help ease the burden of passage.

My qualifications include Coffee-making and a 16-year-old Cat whose getting crankier and more needy as years go by.

Account ID: Neoyoshi
    Discord ID: Neoyoshi#8649

• Hi! I really would like to join the crew! I'm kinda needing friends while playing, so it would be lovely to join!

Account Name: Chinaberry / Chinaberry#5651

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

Currently we are full for the time being in Noire! However, we do have a Sister guild for players to join for the time being (alongside joining the Noire discord) if people are still interested!

• Hello, I am semi-new and looking for an active crew, and looking for a place where I can meet new people and so that they can help me understand the game better. I wish to know more if any Leader/Officer can contact me or if I can contact you.

• @xHawky said:
    Hello, I am semi-new and looking for an active crew, and looking for a place where I can meet new people and so that they can help me understand the game better. I wish to know more if any Leader/Officer can contact me or if I can contact you.

Just adding more, was newly awoken when I read topic. But here is my Discord #6932 and IGN xHawky. Also, added respective Leader/Officer, Bunny/Hime, to ask a few questions. I do wish to join.