[NA] Noire | Lv.8 | Friendly Crew

Comments

• Hello I am relatively new to the game and i am looking for a active crew to help guide me through end game, i am currently lvl 58 and still playing constantly because I am deeply addicted haha. Here is my Discord #6922 and IGN Morgina. Thanks again if you do let me join!

• HimeHime Member

We'll have a few open spots soon. I'll be pming those who have posted their info here asap, along w/ the people that have pmed me earlier regarding spots.

Thanks!

• Hey I'm a new player, just started today! Going to main Tina when she comes out~
    I applied! IGN: Kanietta Discord: Kani #1879

• HimeHime Member

@HNKT9AEL69 said:
    Hello I am relatively new to the game and i am looking for a active crew to help guide me through end game, i am currently lvl 58 and still playing constantly because I am deeply addicted haha. Here is my Discord #6922 and IGN Morgina. Thanks again if you do let me join!

Your discord tag was invalid. Mind telling me the full name of it and the #? Thanks!

• I was kidnapped help. AbsZeo is bullying me Q^Q.

• LeissLeiss Member

I'd like to apply, seeing as I can't seem to find many guilds interested in PvP, which I am fairly interested in. IGN is Himejima, Discord is Yamato#1042. Thanks for considering me!

• I'm interested in becoming a member of this crew. My IGN is Belligerent. Discord is Auroura#1476

• HimeHime Member

Refit SS Rep. lv10 reached! We're currently full on spots atm, but when we're accepting we'll take a look back in here~

• Hello! I'm basically new to the game and looking for a crew to enjoy the game with as well as learn more! My Discord is Kilmjar#9929 and IGN is also Kilmjar. I see you are full atm, but thank you for any consideration concerning acceptance when some slots open up!

• Noire x Rival ;)

• NOIRE X RIVAL FOREVER AND EVER <3<3 NOIRE IS FAB. BUNNAI IS GUCCI. HIME IS A PIMP. MYSTIO X GABY. OKIZU IS A SUPER NOOB. MYSTI MY WAIFU <3 SILENCE X KDOO4

• Bump for Noire!

Noire x Rival

Love you guys :smile:

• OkizuOkizu Member

Smarty is more of a super noob!

• OkizuOkizu Member

Smarty is more of a super noob!

• Hi there! I'd like to join your crew! I'm a fairly active member, playing as much as I can. I'd like to be a part of and contribute to your family here. My Account Name is Yumilina and my discord is Yumi #2591.

• Heyzz, If there is any open space i'd be excited to join..

IGN: VelvetRose // Discord: #5659

• WELCOME TO THIS GUCCI CREW!!!

• I'm interested in joining an active crew!
    Account name: Ikso
    Discord: Ikso#8900

• GUCCI GUCCI

• HimeHime Member

@WekiMeki said:
    Heyzz, If there is any open space i'd be excited to join..

IGN: VelvetRose // Discord: #5659

Your discord ended up being invalid. Can you tell me your current name on discord + #? Thanks!

• I'm starting to feel a little lonely. Please help.

IGN: Hannul
    Discord: really cool bird #2505

• Brand new to the game and looking for a family to join.

IGN: Heisty
    Discord id: Heisty (repulsivepickle)#8663

• Hello, just got back to playing Closers and am looking for an active crew and was wondering if I could join.

IGN: Corybantic
    Discord: Dex#1728

• <3

• <33333333333333333333 this crew so much

• <3

• BalukuBaluku Member
    edited April 2018

:) Lexi was here

• Last crew was playing favoritism and only helped among each other, starting to stall in progress so I'd prefer if i can get some helping hand

ign: damage
    discord: yoon#6976

• HimeHime Member

We're currently full right now, but we'll be doing an activity check soon. It's possibly spots will open up, so if so, I'll post an update here. <3

• I left my last crew due to inactivity for 3 months, tried to keep it going after the leadership was gone, but only was able to keep 2-3 people still playing, moving on to greater thing. I am 1 or the most active person in my last crew, and I hope i can be part of your community. :wink:

IGN: ShizuruHime, ShuviChan
    Discord: Kirito#4030