[NA] Noire | Lv.8 | Friendly Crew

Comments

• IGN: Violett
    Discord: Trung #0310
    Looking people to play with and do hard dungeons with, and also get to know more people who play closers. Just got back to the game because of Violet.

As for something interesting about me, outside of closers I really enjoy rhythm games at the arcade :)

• ATXMFRJ7WAATXMFRJ7WA Member
    edited August 2018

Hi I would love to join Noire IGN:Idols the i is a lowcase L and discord MadeInSadness #0666
    I've been wanted to join for so long I have a good bit of friend's in there. I love to meet new players and I also want to get teach with new char people are good with would really love to have a good crew like this one. PS, I love KPOP xd

• IGN: Henreey
    Discord: Henyeeter#8274
    Hi I was looking to join a new crew because old crew was getting shut down because of the lack of management, also want to join a crew who is active and friendly, started playing again back in June and have been active daily since then. I want to join so that I can learn more about the game and get tips to get better at the game and get help wit the raids.

• IGN: Honesstly
    Discord : Honesty #2363
    Hayo :smiley: I was searching a crew for a while now.ewe. And I hope that (if u accept me :blush: ) I'll make friends!!
    I've been playing for 5 months now on another account but I wasn't satisfied of it so I recreated this account to restart from 0. I still need help for things in the game ( end game things :blush: ewe).
    That's all for now :smile: ^-^

• <3

• OMGOSH ITS ITS THE SUPER DUPER GUCCI CREW!! <3

• synzsynz Member

IGN: SynfullWitch
    Discord: Synfull #1736
    looking for a active friendly guild hoping yall have a spot looking forward to endgame

• @G6GFRPREGP said:
    Hello, I'm interested to join the crew!

Here's my Discord and IGNS!

Discord; LadyAnn#6006
    IGN; SeolHee

Hello there, we'll have slots open very soon, I've sent you a friend request so we can talk about you joining!

@4G5GAT9PL9 said:
    Hello. I heard about this crew from one of my great friend GentleRain who's in this crew. After hearing from him, I have suddenly become interested in joining the crew. If there's a spot available, would I be able to join the crew? Here is my account name and discord ID #:

Account Name: popvoid
    Discord #: #6183

Hi hi, your discord name is invalid so I can't add you to talk. Could you please post your Discordname#1234? Thank you!

@GXRRTMP3LF said:
    Account Name: YunFuuma
    In Game Name(s): YunFuuma
    Discord: Prishe#5323
    Something interesting about yourself: I have over 120 days of watched anime on MAL.(save me)

Hey! I've sent you a friend request so we can talk about having you. (Lyns#5907)

@C74F7HHA6T said:
    Account Name: Zerodark
    In Game Name(s): Zerodark50, Gv, Elpizo, and seven more
    Discord: Zerodark50#3742
    Something interesting about yourself: I realy like this game, I have more than 1000 hours in this game

Discord won't let me add you, so please add me at Lyns#5907 and we can talk about joining Noire o/

• Hello guys :) i was wondering if i could join the crew too!
    IGN: MLadyYu
    Discord : Luciela R. Sourcream#9180

• salubri84salubri84 Member
    edited August 2018

still got spots?

IGN: Salubri
    Discord ID: Salubri#2753 (barely use it, dont have a mic)
    Time Zone: EST

• Hello! I'm looking to join~

IGN: Wet
    Discord ID: Wet#2169

• I'd like to join :D
    IGN: FromTheDark
    Discord ID: Despair#9322

• hello! new player here! :D i'm playing with Nata as my main character, and i'm a casual player. i'd really would like to join if i can!

IGN: izraelx
    Discord ID: izrael#1915 (unfortunately i barely use it, since i don't have mic. sometimes i use in my mobile)

• I would like to join your crew!
    IGN: Bella
    Discord: Gold#0871

• IGN: Lovely
    Discord ID: Trash#2465

Though, how active is the crew during the day? My current crew is pretty much dead around the times that I'm active (Normal times during PST) and I'm not really looking to join a dead crew like that.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited August 2018

@SonnenIicht said:
    IGN: Lovely

Though, how active is the crew during the day? My current crew is pretty much dead around the times that I'm active (Normal times during PST) and I'm not really looking to join a dead crew like that.

We're very active during the daytime to evenings. If I had to say which hours the majority of the crew are offline, it'd be late nights (12 AM - 6 AM PDT). That's not to say no one's online during those hours, but it'll be harder doing raids and what not versus the daytime and evening hours.

Hopes that explains things!

• @xHime said:

@SonnenIicht said:
    IGN: Lovely

We're very active during the daytime to evenings. If I had to say which hours the majority of the crew are offline, it'd be late nights (12 AM - 6 AM PDT). That's not to say no one's online during those hours, but it'll be harder doing raids and what not versus the daytime and evening hours.

Hopes that explains things!

Sounds good. Well, if you have any extra room any time, let me know and I'll be glad to join.

• Hi.. is there a room for a newbie here? i wanna join your crew, im looking for some friends to play with, while growing up in this game.. and yep i need friends honestly..

• IGN: EbbAndFlow
    Discord: rick#9186
    Hello, I was looking to join a new crew, been playing since around June with a couple of friends but most quit. One of my friends introduced me to his, so here I am now. There are still a lot of things that I want to learn about the game and it would be great if I could get some help in some areas.

• IGN: Sanqui
    Discord : LilToast#4541
    Please consider me whenever spots open up. :)

• IGN: VoidedLight
    Discord: xBurner34#3174
    Hello, I want to join your crew to meet some new people and have friends to play with so if you have any open room let me know

• Account Name- Akina
    Discord - Nepgya#5552

• Hey there

Account Name: ShaunyBoy
    Discord: Hawk-Eye#1553

I appreciate it if you respond as soon as you can.

• IGN: Qweet
    Discord ID: Qweet#3406

o3o7

• IGN:CromeZephyr
    Discord ID:Crome#1418
    I just started playing 3 days ago and would love to be part of an active and friendly crew. And Noire sama DAISUKI!!

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Messaged~

• IGN: RedBreaker
    Discord: Redzone200#9917
    Looking for people to play with and have fun~

• IGN: Hoon45 (Seha)
    Discord: Authur3389#1765

Been playing Closers for a while, but still kind of new. Hoping to join a Crew that can teach me some things I need to know for mid-to-high-level play as well as be open to talk and have a good time. I main Seha, but I've been doing some experimentation with other character classes.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

• Heyzz, If there is any open space i'd be excited to join.. IGN: VelvetRose // Discord: #5659