Next character... again we decide?

edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Last poll won Nata... but we need the other 3 Wolfdog members... so....

Who do you want next after Nata??

Next character... again we decide? 231 votes

Violet
21%
SuzukoLordSauronRomytsYkharAurackTheReapersChossExarkhGonzohSchwarzlichtGrayShadesPokechuOkizuRay676ShioharaSRVN19NoblessingsJ39L7MJR9PScarletDevillmperfect 49 votes
Tina
45%
LovelyLeviaLihzakiviThisouBunnyRirichiyo89RukiaYoburiCloserKobiMelonchanOrenglaiveAlexiiiusYorizuraFrozeranElitexNinjaRaulCCFMystioEternallyNekuroiPandesFinicky 106 votes
Harpy
32%
xLightningNeshinoHimeRyziFireZeroIDoNotMainJArualKnezaRevorkJochiraMizuki355KhaosCodeSW0RNSadistSXTreKunHanakkoKEFH6TJNGTPengyzMasazumiAkumanismLilTotodile 76 votes

Comments

• Harpy

Cochese was just being funny. They were already planning on releasing Nata next lol.

Personally I say Harpy next, partly because she's likely next in the release order anyway, but also because, she looks like the most fun to play out of these three.

• Violet

@Natorious said:
    NO we dont decide GAME is story based not what people want, even if they do they will get it eventually stop with these pointless polls

You should relax and take a cup of tea darling, you're burning atm, chill out.

Even if it was Cochese being funny, we can try it. So relax ;)

• Harpy

Lets just go in order even if you hate

• @Aurack said:

@Natorious said:
    NO we dont decide GAME is story based not what people want, even if they do they will get it eventually stop with these pointless polls

You should relax and take a cup of tea darling, you're burning atm, chill out.

Even if it was Cochese being funny, we can try it. So relax ;)

No i cant relax because all i see people are doing these kind of stuff or begging for their Beloved fridge loli like all y'all just have to wait isn't that hard? Progression exists story exists you want a character that isnt involved into the story and being stuck in a place for months so you can just watch her to be lv 60 till she or he gets her advancement until she will be viable to the story? Its not right to do such pools we all know whats coming and getting it faster wont satisfy anyone

• Harpy

Not even a valid poll, Soma isn't on there.

• Oh wow, this one actually has all the remaining Wolf Dogs in it. Surprising. Where's Wildhüter tho?
    Even if jokes and sarcasm transmit poorly in text form, Cochese's joke was way too obvious to miss. Wouldn't be any fun if they're not even allowed to crack jokes without causing a mess.
    This poll and the last one have zero actual influence on the order characters will appear. Likely not even on which update will add them.

• Harpy

Order. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and actually believe we have any influence.

• Harpy

Harpy because we need the thiccness.

• Tina

@Aurack said:

You do realize that the people voting on Harpy and Violet are actually Nata lovers and/or Tina haters. Not that they really like Harpy or Violet.

• @Draciusen said:
    Not even a valid poll, Soma isn't on there.

neither is Wolfgang and Lina... no offense but KR doesn't even have Soma yet.
    She's getting released next week.

• Tina

Who cares

• Harpy

Harpy

• Violet

@X7CLG7TRDN said:

@Aurack said:

You do realize that the people voting on Harpy and Violet are actually Nata lovers and/or Tina haters. Not that they really like Harpy or Violet.

Wow I'm disrespected.

• Just no :\

• Violet

@X7CLG7TRDN said:

@Aurack said:

Wow, it's not like people can actually think Harpy and Violet are super fun and original characters
    it's obviously because they hate Tina or love Nata
    anyways I really hope this comment was sarcasm because if not, you're extremely dense
    I love the way Harpy, Nata, and Violet play, even Tina as well
    but I prefer Violet and Nata over Tina so it obviously means I just hate Tina : )

• Harpy

you know that Cochese was just joking about that the poll result decided it? it was already set in stone long before that poll was made

only voting for Harpy cuz it's set in stone that she will come after Nata too

• Tina

is fun for vote but, some poeple think that cuz we voted, EME will say: sure why not yo guys decide everything xD

• Luna =~

• Harpy

Why isn't Dio on this poll?

• Tina

@X7CLG7TRDN said:

You do realize that the people voting on Harpy and Violet are actually Nata lovers and/or Tina haters. Not that they really like Harpy or Violet

mfw I main both Nata & Tina

• Harpy

@WMYGXNJPFX said:
    i really want to play voilet but i pref to release order like KR nata then harpy voilet tina thats it, btw 2 month for each class too long period tbh

I think you mean

Nata > Harpy > Tina > Violet

• xEdwinLixxEdwinLix Member
    edited February 2018

I honestly would like them to have a single update dedicated to releasing all 3 remaining Wolfdog members after Nata is released so they can have a focus on a leveling up event for the Wolfdog members.

The entire storyline focus is Season 2 and the developers do not need to worry to much about a heavy storyline translation until team Owl is released since Team Owl is the Team with the completely new level 1 to 80 storyline with different stage order and a new Starting Zone through their level 1 to 80 Content.

Though I will not be surprised if we get a 4th Team that acts as Team Owl's parallel Storyline similar to how Team lamb had Team Wolf as their Parallel storyline until events of Season 2 since currently it is not possible for Team Lamb or Wolf members to play with Team Owl through their level 1 to 80 leveling content due to having different level 1 to 80 leveling stages.

• @xEdwinLix said:
    since Team Owl is the Team with the completely new level 1 to 80 storyline with different stage order and a new Starting Zone through their level 1 to 80 Content.

currently it is not possible for Team Lamb or Wolf members to play with Team Owl through their level 1 to 80 leveling content due to having different level 1 to 80 leveling stages.

Heeh, so that's the situation for Wildhüter? Have to admire the dedication to storytelling in Closers, compared to the other games in the genre. This doesn't make it easy for foreign publishers to push out the new characters quickly though.

• xEdwinLixxEdwinLix Member
    edited February 2018

@Hadasy said:

Heeh, so that's the situation for Wildhüter? Have to admire the dedication to storytelling in Closers, compared to the other games in the genre. This doesn't make it easy for foreign publishers to push out the new characters quickly though.

It is quite nice that team Owl is a new experience through level 1 to 80 and quite the dedication to actually provide such a new storyline and Prologue to Season 3 Storyline. There is only so much a person can handle going through the same thing in Team Lamb and Wolf storyline (with only minor alterations to the Stages) before a person gets tired of it. Each team owl members will also get their own slightly altered Intro Cutscene.

Here is a minor sample of their level 1 to 30 storyline. WARNING Minor spoilers since Team owl storyline is Post-Lamb/Wolf S2 Storyline.

• Wolfgang when?

• Give or take a year?

• Too long, I quit Q_Q

• Tina

I think if everything goes well and EME keep getting money and etc etc, we can get all chars till Soma before December or even less time xD

• Tina

Tina and harpy i just want there character buffs