Undergeared Assault Tiamat Solo

edited February 2018 in Closers Community

Basically, showing that it's possible even without being overpowered, but it takes a while though lol, my fastest time is 16 mins, but in this video it's 18.

Semi-F2P player, I bought the Ace Founder Pack, and that's about it. All my costumes/2* accessories are untuned. +11 weapon at around 12-13k raw, 330% critical power, 85% critical rate, 60% defense penetration, no damage consumables (I regret buying Slot B for this, the 1 second lag is annoying for controller users), no cash potions (in this video I used the HP one like 3 times I think, but that was just me being greedy with dps) and full talismans. Pet is Mini-owl just to give me 300 raw buff, doesn't really help that much.

My point is, don't give up if you think you can't do raids like this just because you're not a P2W player, you can easily beat this and any future content without paying a cent, just practice now and then.

Comments

• Just saying 13k is around normal raw people have. Your stats doesn't really seem "undergeared".

• Where is the undergeared portion of the video? I waited 18mins and only saw a decent geared yuri doing raids alone. Upload the wrong video?

• Sorry a bit off-topic but is there a hotkey for bar swap on controller? I too play with a controller and was wondering.

• @Nailliw said:
    Basically, showing that it's possible even without being overpowered.
    Semi-F2P player, I bought the Ace Founder Pack, and that's about it.
    My point is, don't give up if you think you can't do raids like this just because you're not a P2W player.

surely that's not SoD set underneath those visual costumes? =3

• @Nailliw said:
    Basically, showing that it's possible even without being overpowered, but it takes a while though lol, my fastest time is 16 mins, but in this video it's 18.

F2P player, I bought the Ace Founder Pack. Pet is Mini-owl just to give me 300 raw buff, doesn't really help that much.

My point is, don't give up if you think you can't do raids like this just because you're not a P2W player, you can easily beat this and any future content without paying a cent, just practice now and then.

Humble-bragger much?
    Lol Ace Founder Pack (10/10 guaranteed SOD) + 300 phy/psi power raw buff Plat Elite Mini-owl pet = F2P, not P2W ??!!!

• $150, ace founder, maybe DC under visual slot, platinum sub, elite pet and B Slot.

I think your point should be that beating tiamat is not an easy task even for the P2W crowd.

• I'm sorry Nawli for this mean comments... can i add you in game i'm gonna need some info about console
    IGN AgentS