[NA] Rival | Friendly Social/PVE Crew!

edited February 2018 in Looking for Crew

Hey there! Rival is an NA-based crew with members from all over the world! Our members range from veterans who've played Closers on other servers, to newbies who are brand new to the world of Closers and ready to dive in. We are the sister crew of Noire and have a close-knit bond with its members, so if you're interested in getting to know us and the members of Noire, we've got a spot for you in our huge, extensive family! Currently, we are recruiting all active, friendly members to join us in growing as a crew and enjoying the game together! We regularly participate in dailies and squad up together to run endgame content, such as PG5 and Tiamat & sides. Need someone to hunt gear with? We've got you. We're basically a really amazing family that enjoys just playing the game and having fun together. That being said, alot of us keep up with the newest content, so if you ever have any questions, there's always someone around to help you out & get you the answers you need. :) All players are welcome, regardless of experience with the game, as long as you're ready to work hard, have fun, be friendly, and be a team player!

Crew Leader: Smartie (Discord: Smartie#5712)
Crew Deputy: John (Discord: John#5615)
Crew Deputy: Succubusty (Discord: Succubusty#2705)

1. Joining our Discord server is required once you're accepted. It's the best way to communicate with members both in-game & not, plus it's a ton of fun.
2. Respect your fellow crewmates. This goes without saying, but we'll say it anyways.
3. Rival is a no-drama zone, so keep that mess out of here. Ain't nobody got time for that.
4. Follow the rules of the game & EME in general.
5. If you do not login for over 4 weeks without notifying one of the crew leaders, then you may be removed from the crew in order to make room for new members. If this happens, you are free to ask to be added back in whenever you decide to become active in-game again!
6. Have fun! [/cliche]

So you love us already & want us to love you back? 'Kay cool! Just apply to the crew in-game (if there are open slots) and fill out this quick info sheet and one of us will reach out to you in-game or on Discord!

IGN:
Discord ID:
Time Zone:

Can't wait to see you in game!

Comments

• OafishOafish Member
    edited February 2018

Hi there, everyone! It's a me, Oafi! Oafi live to serve! \ * ^ * /

Lol. Anyway, my IGN is Oafish (Level 70 Misteltein, level 26 Levia (Arachne)), and I'm one of the two Crew Veterans for Rival. The other is an AWESOME person named Pyro (Level 70 Sylvi (Clover), level 70 Levia (Pixels), level 70 Yuri (Klover)), who is the other Crew Veteran for Rival. Our Discord tags are Arachne#0001 and Pyro#0984. If you have any questions or need help, just ask! We're here to help, be friendly, and have fun! Succubusty worked really hard on this recruitment post, so thank you for taking the time to read it, and we hope to see you soon in game! :D

• Little bump for the fam~

• They are a fine quality crew and pretty fun to talk to
    they have my approval.
    so join now to have my blessing.

• Hi, guys! Oafi here! Just letting you all know that Pradith (Level 70 J (PradithX)) recently got promoted to be the third and final Crew Veteran! His Discord tag is Pradith#5860, and we feel like he will contribute well to the crew. All our positions above member rank are full now, but we're still looking for more members, so go ahead, be bold, and post here with an APP if you want to join one of the wildest crews ever (Not even joking, our Discord server gets wild at times)! Thanks for reading! ;)

• **I love this crew and Noire. B) **

• Rival and Noire <3

• Aww guys thanks so much for the love <3

We’ve had a lot of interest in the past couple days and I believe all the spots in the crew are currently filled! We’re working on lvling the crew up, though, so that we can open up more slots for people to join the family. :)

• OafishOafish Member
    edited February 2018

Small bump for the fam, and just letting everyone know that my Discord tag changed back to Oafish#0001. And like Succubusty said, we're full right now, but we are progressing quickly to level six, so once we reach that milestone we'll have room for more new members, and a palace for our crew room as well! Thanks again for everyone's support! :smile:

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

Bump. Lovely group of people <3

• OafishOafish Member
    edited February 2018

Hey, everyone! Oafi here again to report that the Rival Crew in NA Closers has officially become level 6! That means we have room for a whopping 10 more members to join, and we also are about to have the Brilliant Palace as our Crew Room too! Fill out and post an APP here if you're interested in joining, and we hope to see you in-game soon! :smiley:

• IGN: NickuFTP
    Discord ID: Nicku#2424
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time

• @Kaizuri said:
    IGN: NickuFTP
    Discord ID: Nicku#2424
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Thank you for applying! Sorry about the long wait! One of our Crew Deputies or the Crew Leader should have you in the Rival Discord server and in the Rival Crew in-game as well soon! :smile:

• IGN: Novalibrium
    Discord ID: Chibi-Robo#0028
    Time Zone:Central Standard Time

• SuccubustySuccubusty Member
    edited February 2018

Got both of you in the crew at this point, I think c:

The crew leveled up recently and we’ve still got a couple spots left for anyone interested in joining! Here are some awesome new changes in the crew:

• Dimensional Ops Center is now maxed out on reputation. That means a ton of useful buffs & bonuses when you do your Tiamat runs & Nightmare sides!
    • Our crew room has been upgraded to the beautiful, brilliant Palace!
    • We’ve purchased the top tier buffs for the crew room, including the Dragon Statue and Punch Man, so be sure to grab those buffs and kick ass out there!
    • An additional 10 spots for new players to join the crew

In addition to these awesome crew additions, our Crew Veteran, Pyro, is running a very generous giveaway for both Rival & Noire members that will have one lucky participant walk away with a $50 Steam gift card! (Only members of our discord prior to the start of the giveaway may enter.)

We’re well on our way to the next level up, so be on the lookout for lots of awesome new features & events in the future :)

• Hello,are there still spots left?planning to leave my crew coz its inactive(mostly its just me online :'(
    Can me and my wife join the crew?
    IGN:Ironflux
    Wife's IGN:CrimsonFlux
    My Discord:Hindotsky-Sex Balls#1504
    Timezone:PST

• Oops my bad,didnt know there's 1 day period before one can join another crew. :'(
    Hope there's still slot tomorrow.

• @T5F4XLJ35D said:
    Hello,are there still spots left?planning to leave my crew coz its inactive(mostly its just me online :'(

Hey, we’d love to have both of you. I was unable to message you on discord since you have friend requests disabled. But I believe we still have some slots open. Whenever your crew debuff wears off, make sure both of you apply to the crew in game and drop me or John a message on discord so we can get you added in. :)

• Just an update im no longer a part of this crew so please stop messaging me your questions.

• @Pradith said:
    Just an update im no longer a part of this crew so please stop messaging me your questions.

good luck. You are always welcome back! we wish you the best

• PradithPradith Member
    edited February 2018

I'll see what i can do

• @T5F4XLJ35D said:
    Hello,are there still spots left?planning to leave my crew coz its inactive(mostly its just me online :'(

Hello! Sorry we didn't see this sooner! I hope to see your wife and you in the Rival Discord chat soon, and in the Rival Crew in-game as well! Johnny or Succubusty will take care of it within the next day. Looking forward to having you two! :smiley:

• Crew is lit along with Noire B)

• IGN: fencinwafles
    Discord ID: fencingwaffles#5465
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

• Arki3Arki3 Member

IGN: Arkitekt
    Discord: Arkitekt#2831
    Time zone: UTC-4
    i heard that this one and noire are pretty good, noire is full so here i am (im f2p but really active)

• welcome :)

• @WXDAG6N7F9 @HDR7N9ADRX

I’ve attempted to add & message both of you on discord. Please check your requests/DMs and respond whenever you have a chance so we can get you added in (:

• Thanks for joining the Rival Crew in Closers, guys! Just here to let everyone know that the Crew is officially level 7! That means we have only one more level to go until the Crew level is capped! We currently have 48/60 spots filled in the Crew, so feel free to send an APP in if you want to join! :smiley:

• IGN: Risette
    Discord ID: Mike (Larten Crepsley)
    Time Zone: EST

Already applied in game

• IGN: Celeby
    Discord ID: Andham#7461
    Time Zone: PST

• 4MEWKYD4794MEWKYD479 Member
    edited March 2018

IGN: Kaladesh
    Discord ID: Kaladesh#0862
    Time Zone: PST