From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in to Closers or make purchases.

If players log in before the maintenance window you should be able to continue playing as normal, though there's a chance of service interruption during this time.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

April-June Development Roadmap

We want to provide transparency to you, the community, about upcoming updates. We hope that these Development Roadmaps accomplish that!

Here is a brief outline of content for April-June 2018!

• Wolf Dogs join the fight
  • April Fools Day Event…or is there?
  • Super Mega Community Events – so excite!
  • Level Cap Increases for all characters
  • Gremory Laboratory + Union Temp HQs
  • Planar Gate Raid (Mephisto, Vitus)

Check out the full Development Roadmap to get the full details!

Comments

• Hello tina.

• it not tina it going to be harpy.

• @Smoreceror said:
    We want to provide transparency to you, the community, about upcoming updates. We hope that these Development Roadmaps accomplish that!

Here is a brief outline of content for April-June 2018!

• April Fools Day Event…or is there?
    • Super Mega Community Events – so excite!
    • Level Cap Increases for all characters
    • Gremory Laboratory + Union Temp HQs
    • Planar Gate Raid (Mephisto, Vitus)

Check out the full Development Roadmap to get the full details!

Can you clarify what this means?

Seeing how it's #1 on the list, does that mean it's an April thing? Or is it an ongoing thing throughout those months?

• Thanks for sharing!
    Since "April Fools" is listed right after, I'm guessing it's just top of the list to draw attention, and the actual releases will be spread out. Bringing them all in on April 1st would be an interesting April Fools though? B)

• does that mean the guys get the maid dress?1?1?11?? (plots to put nata in dress) Muhahahaha! >:) <3

• @FireZero said:

@Alexiiius said:
    Hello tina.

Stop right there.

behold, my glorious paint skills

• So is the wolf dogs mentioned in the April-June section just the singular announced one from March?

• The only one i am excited about is Tina lol :D

• @Smoreceror
    um can you clarify what -Wolf Dog Joins The Fight Mean-
    WHO :|

• I was also under the impression that "Wolf Dogs" Join The Fight intended we'd get Harpy in April and Tina in June, but the video explaining the road map said they'll be introducing "her" between January and March, so I'm quite positive only Harpy is being released between April and June.

I have a theory based on the expiry dates of the items we've been getting that Tina is not going to be released until the night of July 16th at the earliest.

• i smell some harpy next

• MoeKumaMoeKuma Member

Tina on the way~

• New characters are great and all, but..

What about a PvP Character Re-balance?

• Deberíais plantearos la posibilidad de meter otros idiomas, entre ellos en el estoy escribiendo este comentario, Español, deberíais de aprovechar el hecho de que el que será uno de vuestros principales competidores el Soulworker haya sacado su beta abierta, pero con restriciones de ip, dirigidas principalmente al mercado latinoamericano, restringiendose ellos mismos millones de clientes potenciales. En lo personal, si el juego es bueno, como es el caso, no me importa que este en un idioma genérico como es el Inglés, aunque si me gustaría enterarme un poquito mejor de la historia, porque seguramente haya habido puntos que no los he ententido muy bien.
    En resumen, plantearos meter el paquete de idiomas cuanto antes para atraer a un mayor número de jugadores y clientes potenciales

• JeanpierreXDJeanpierreXD Member
    edited March 17

@P9K7XNGG9X El juego nunca fue planeado para sacarlo para Latinoamerica, cada servidor tienes su propio idioma (KR, JP, CN, Etc ) aparte, no creo que Enmasse vaya a poner un parche en Español ( a no ser que alguna persona se tome la paciencia para hacer un parche ). Comparando con GameForge, ellos tienen servidores en casi toda Europa ( ojo, no Latinoamericano, ya que el servidor es de España ) y lo notas al entrar a Soulworker, ahí se da la cantidad de jugadores en el juego ( también que el juego era esperado por una buena cantidad de gente ). Ahora de que Closers esta compitiendo con SoulWorker... meh, la verdad es que hay gente que juego uno o el otro o los dos incluso ( ten en cuenta que el los dos juegos tienen jugabilidades diferentes ), ahora de que me digas de que porque no hay tantos jugadores acá: CONTENIDO, casi 2 meses desde la "Official Launch" y créeme que vamos demasiado rápido en cuanto actualizaciones ( Tina en abril, Special Agent en Mayo y para junio ya teniendo Gremory y mejora de PNA ), créeme, cuando tengamos a todos los Wolfdogs, habrá una buena cantidad de gente que vendrá al juego, sin contar con el Tercer Equipo ( Wolfgang, Luna y Soma ).
    Se que cuesta a una persona entender la historia ( peor si la persona no entiende tan bien el Ingles ) pero creo que es cuestión de practicarlo mas ( o usar traductor XD ) pero con que entiendas la base de la historia, no tendrás tantos problemas en entenderla, al igual, no creo que el idioma incremente la cantidad de jugadores, porque la mayoría viene por el juego y no por la Historia ( ya si les gusta el juego, cuestión suya si quieren ver la historia ).
    Se me hizo largo pero quiero que entiendas que el juego incrementara su base de jugadores mientras se implemente mas contenido dentro de este, que tampoco digo que la historia no tenga nada que ver, pero como dije, la mayoría viene por el juego en si.

• DicersDicers Member

I feel like we should focus more on balancing the current characters and releasing their special agent promotions.. just like KR
    For future characters, we can have like special SA agent events for future characters so people can actually level them up and aim for the last promotion.

• RevorkRevork Member
    edited March 22

Not one word about where to farm 75Lv gear PG. Farm Raid boss, items needed craft 75 lvl gear PG?

• @Revork said:
    Not one word about where to farm 75Lv gear PG. Farm Raid boss, items needed craft 75 lvl gear PG?

last part of the road map are pg 75 raids, they are not in game right now

• So April is Tina and Harpy is May does that mean Violet for June it says Wolf Dogs joins the fight and I am just hoping she is coming June she is my favorite Closer and I have looked everywhere for any information of when she is coming and found nothing

• Why is Violet SC so far in the schedule in comparison to the rest of the characters? It's kind of a bummer that all characters are getting them super early but she's months away. Not saying she'll be the weakest but that's taking a lot of power from her since others will have it (Black Lambs/Wolf Dogs), specially in PvP

• Violets SC came out after puri released in KR so I guess they're following that.

• Can we please have the first week of the Cybernetic release be a 100% chance to sync a costume piece like the other versions? Rewards people preparing for such an event without RNG screwing them over.

• TekniqalTekniqal Member

@6T5LCDD6ME said:
    Why is Violet SC so far in the schedule in comparison to the rest of the characters? It's kind of a bummer that all characters are getting them super early but she's months away. Not saying she'll be the weakest but that's taking a lot of power from her since others will have it (Black Lambs/Wolf Dogs), specially in PvP

The road map is broken up into 3 month brackets. Within a 3 month period, there's on average 13 weeks. If they're doing an update every 2 weeks, you can typically fit 6 (week 2, 4, 6, ... 12) or 7 (week 1, 3, 5, ... 13) updates. They're probably going by the assumption that there's room for 6 within any 3-month bracket.

This month has 4 full weeks left which gives time for 2 updates which have been taken up by Seha and Seulbi's SA. With J and Misteltein left over, that leaves room for only 4 more in the next bracket of the road map, which leaves out Violet out of consideration for order of release. That doesn't mean that Violet's SA will be far off though. Given the number of SA updates in each bracket, her SA will likely be the very first update in the next bracket.

• Will There Be another video montage or contest during the month of June or following months

• CloudehGGCloudehGG Member

Would someone clarify what the "trading limit increase" means? Is it like being able to trade Item mall stuff to friends/buyers instead of putting it up on the black market?

• BeleilaBeleila Member
    edited June 7

@CloudehGG said:
    Would someone clarify what the "trading limit increase" means? Is it like being able to trade Item mall stuff to friends/buyers instead of putting it up on the black market?

if its the same as in Korea what im guessing u can trade with lvl 80, 100m Credits