Lets Vote Which Character You Would Like To Be Released Next

2»

Comments

• Harpy

Used to play Seulbi but I left the game for lack of time and motivation to grind with others chars instead of my Main Harpy.. btw Harpy is the real Queen <3. Can't wait to put on her the SoD and the Nightmare costume and warm up the legs powa. The hype is real >:)B) (pss the video its not mine) [

• Tina

@nyxon said:

@R45RPYG7MW said:

@nyxon said:
    I just want another mage class with large AoE skills...cause blasting tf out of enemy with it is fun...
    so btw..out of these 3, who is/are the mage class?

If u were saying "another mage class" did u mean like levia (not saying she is a mage)

yeah...when i say mage i basically mean char with large AoE skills like Levia...

Think you're talking about Schneider from Team WildHuter?

I am looking forward to playing Tina, Luna, and Schneider. :smile:

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited March 2018

@Oafish said:

@nyxon said:

@R45RPYG7MW said:

@nyxon said:
    I just want another mage class with large AoE skills...cause blasting tf out of enemy with it is fun...

If u were saying "another mage class" did u mean like levia (not saying she is a mage)

yeah...when i say mage i basically mean char with large AoE skills like Levia...

I know about Schneider (actually the one i'm looking forward the most) but ...we havent even got Tina yet :(...probably gonna take half a year before we even get him

I watched the gameplay of these 3 char, and it seems Tina is the closest one to 'mage' class..her skill's AoE seems massive ...and also she carries a god damn fridge lmao

• Tina

@nyxon said:

@Oafish said:

@nyxon said:

@R45RPYG7MW said:

@nyxon said:

I know about Schneider (actually the one i'm looking forward the most) but ...we havent even got Tina yet :(...probably gonna take half a year before we even get him

I watched the gameplay of these 3 char, and it seems Tina is the closest one to 'mage' class..her skill's AoE seems massive ...and also she carries a god damn fridge lmao

I am looking forward to Shneider the most as well. And lol