Tradeable Elite Discussion

Hello! 15-Day Elite became tradeable on the BM as of the 3/6 patch, which was a highly requested item from the NA/EU Community. Currently, this is a trial to see how many players have brought this (either from Daily Deals or the BM) and if it's being taken in as a positive or negative thing. That's where you guys come in.

How do you feel about tradeable Elite? Is the min/max set at a good price? Would you like to see this come back after the 20th?(when it leaves daily deals). Is there anything you'd personally improve? Please post any pros, cons, and feedback that you may have regarding this. Thanks!

Comments

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Pokechu said:
    What is the min/max set at. Haven't seen any.

Here it is.

• MuonMuon Member

It is good to close the gap between paying and non-paying customers. All wins, Enmasse get another income from these purchases, paying customers get to sell another in-demand item, players who cant afford or other reasons like payment methods get to have premium status that gives so much benefits. Tree of Savior also have this method and it works really well. I cant find a reason why someone would deny selling a premium to other players in a legit way.

My suggestions for improvement.

1. Make all elite be tradeable in BM, (DLC, Store etc) them being marketable will alleviate the problem of "i dont need elites anymore from these bundles" so they can just sell them if they find them unnecessary.

2. Maid and Gardening thing could also follow the path of being marketable. Hence more exposure for future DLC deals.

3. Remove the min price and max price for these items and let seller dictates their preferred value of the item. If the market is saturated with elites it will fall down to be more affordable. Of course it will go up if there is not much people are selling them ex. EU server, if that the case Enmasse could step in and see what they can do to make the prices "fairer".

• @Pokechu said:
    55kk for 15 days of elite, that would make it 3.6kk per day of elite on average. Synchro Fiber, which costs 150 EMP goes for about 3.6kk-4kk on the BM. Normal 30 days of elite costs 1490 EMP, let's just round it up to 1500 for the sake of simplicity. If we could just sell the normal 30 day elite on the BM, it'd cost about 36kk-40kk on average, just going by observed EMP->Ingame-gold ratio of one cash shop item.
    So 55kk for 15 days, as opposed to 36-40kk for 30 days. Not to mention that you're paying about 33% more just for the ability to trade elite. (2x 1000 EMP for 30 days of tradeable elite, as opposed to 1490 EMP for non-tradeable elite)

Tradeable elite is nice and all, but the pricing, both EMP-wise and Ingame-gold-wise is atrocious. Not that I'd ever buy it, I'd rather spend my gold on things that are permanent. Paying players obviously would just buy the 1490 EMP 30 day elite for themselves. I'm not sure why any "f2p" player would buy 15 days of elite at such a steep price to be honest.

I might post some pros/cons/ways to improve this, but I'd rather not right now.

Comparing Elite to Synchro Fibers isn't a very good idea. Mainly because SYnchro Fibers have been in many discounted bundles so far. Thus, it's raw EMP value isn't a great indication. :V

• SuccubustySuccubusty Member
    edited March 2018

^ Synchro Fibers aren't a good baseline for comparing the EMP:Credit ratio since they've sort of become the "go-to" EMP product for cashers to sell on the BM. There's an abundance of them, making them relatively cheap compared to other items. For example, here's a small snippet of my personal profit analysis sheet, showing roughly where they stand on the credit:EMP ratio:

Granted I'm using observed averages for the BM Sell Price values, but you get the jist.
    So the ratio sucks, but they're pretty easy to sell, so alot of people will take the hit on profit if it means guaranteed payout relatively quickly.

That aside, I'm glad EME decided to introduce this trial of the Elite Status Vouchers and I hope it goes well. It's something we've been asking for for a while as a community and I think it'll benefit everyone if it becomes a permanent change. I hope that this will lead to the regularly-priced Elite Vouchers becoming tradable in the EMP shop, as well as the Gardening & Maid vouchers, as someone else had mentioned a few posts above.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Succubusty said:
    ^ Synchro Fibers aren't a good baseline for comparing the EMP:Credit ratio since they've sort of become the "go-to" EMP product for cashers to sell on the BM. There's an abundance of them, making them relatively cheap compared to other items. For example, here's a small snippet of my personal profit analysis sheet, showing roughly where they stand on the credit:EMP ratio:

Granted I'm using observed averages for the BM Sell Price values, but you get the jist.
    So the ratio sucks, but they're pretty easy to sell, so alot of people will take the hit on profit if it means guaranteed payout relatively quickly.

That aside, I'm glad EME decided to introduce this trial of the Elite Status Vouchers and I hope it goes well. It's something we've been asking for for a while as a community and I think it'll benefit everyone if it becomes a permanent change. I hope that this will lead to the regularly-priced Elite Vouchers becoming tradable in the EMP shop, as well as the Gardening & Maid vouchers, as someone else had mentioned a few posts above.

DM me that doc you got :eyes:

OT: All responses here sound good to me. I've notified EME of this thread so they're also be looking at these responses as well.

Keep the feedback coming!