rip harpy

Comments

• @Ririchiyo89 said:

@Beleila said:

@Ririchiyo89 said:
    actually is more the problem the mass on players. I think only 500-700 player do this event. 2 days only 3800 is nothing. I know much player have min 8-10 votes out. I see the crying faces =>
    the players who don't support tina are to blame. I am disappointed by many tina players. If she loses, the players deserve this and wasn't my fault.

There are Ppl out there that cant play the whole day just to farm cookies u know? i guess not.

25min for 300 fatique is nothing. I don't think its the whole day. If you don't know i'm fully f2p gamer. Thats means i don't spend my life only in games.

Maybe, Still i think a lot if ppl dont even play every Day.

• the major problem is the game release + coming release... Therefore, I think some even don't care

• You known what would be funny? if US server would get same problems as EU at 1st day. Then Harpy propably would just destroy Tina, becouse most Tina votes go from US.

• @BaraNoMarie said:
    You known what would be funny? if US server would get same problems as EU at 1st day. Then Harpy propably would just destroy Tina, becouse most Tina votes go from US.

And u know that why?

• harpy +130 votes is for EU only wtf are u saying

• some reason for less/more votes:
    illness
    only time on weekend
    stack box for surprsing moment

for example if a player do only 3 votes per day then loose by 30 player 90 votes.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

My game was out for awhile too because I got this invisible launcher problem. :c

• BekirBekir Member

i accumulating cookies.
    And I will use all of them for the Harpy character.

• @BaraNoMarie said:
    You known what would be funny? if US server would get same problems as EU at 1st day. Then Harpy propably would just destroy Tina, becouse most Tina votes go from US.

Wait, you got that wrong it's the EU! They love Tina! If anything it would be a bigger gap if they had voted before.

• The plot thickens...

• HimeHime Member

Man the things I could say right now...

• The Harpy Democrats have closed the gap again, and the Tina Republicans are losing ground! Will the Harpys really come out victorious? Will the Tinas kick it into high gear? Will my political references gain any popularity!? We'll find out.... sometime, cuz I need sleep.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited March 2018

I wonder why the votes on both sides kept on increasing day by day even though Closers steamchart concurrent players kept on decreasing everyday since the last maintenance. It would make more sense if both concurrent population per day and player votes per day are close to each other when increasing or decreasing. This server is unique among the other severs because Harpy is actually equally popular to Tina if not better. I actually want Harpy to win now because Im curious what would happen afterwards. If the vote counts retained to be closed to each other then suddenly Enmasse announced that they would released both, then the election seems rigged.

• @Muon said:
    I wonder why the votes on both sides kept on increasing day by day even though Closers steamchart concurrent players kept on decreasing everyday since the last maintenance. It would make more sense if both concurrent population per day and player votes per day are close to each other when increasing or decreasing. This server is unique among the other severs because Harpy is actually equally popular to Tina if not better. I actually want Harpy to win now because Im curious what would happen afterwards. If the vote counts retained to be closed to each other then suddenly Enmasse announced that they would released both, then the election seems rigged.

Well one player can have multiple votes so it keeps increasing. And bc Harpy keep losing since 1st day, it motivates harpy supporters to grind more to vote.

• There are tons of reasons we can speculate why people vote. Ultimately, I don't think it's worth the time to think of the right answer.

@Pokechu said:

@Muon said:
    the election seems rigged.

they could just be feeding us fake numbers

Let's not go there. I think I have enough of "fake news!!" and "voting system is rigged" for a life time.

• I dunno about you, but I'd be fine with a rigged election if it means we get both characters at once. Though I'd also like them to be honest about it.

• With the votes being so close certainly makes for a more entertaining event. Regardless who wins i'll be playing both whether my candidate wins now or comes out later.

• Or we could go full Illuminati and the vote results end up equal without rigging them.
    Next level community collaboration.
    We can dream

• Its nice that the vote is close. But am i the only one that thinks the participation is rather low when u look at the vote counts in general.

• Some people are waiting to vote. Either until it's over, because they don't want to, or until the contest is coming to a close, to cause a spike at the end.
    Though if you're pacing fatigue throughout the week, on just one character, you end up in a situation where you can cast 1 vote per day. Wouldn't say participation is all that low then.

• god damn Putin is manipulating votes again 😏

• @Hadasy said:
    Some people are waiting to vote. Either until it's over, because they don't want to, or until the contest is coming to a close, to cause a spike at the end.
    Though if you're pacing fatigue throughout the week, on just one character, you end up in a situation where you can cast 1 vote per day. Wouldn't say participation is all that low then.

What i have understood so far are this both NA and EU votes and for that i think the Numbers are rather low.

• @Beleila said:

@Hadasy said:
    Some people are waiting to vote. Either until it's over, because they don't want to, or until the contest is coming to a close, to cause a spike at the end.

What i have understood so far are this both NA and EU votes and for that i think the Numbers are rather low.

Without an accurate player census, it does seem pretty low at a glance. Right off the first day you can already afford at least 2 votes for each level 70 you have and we saw about maybe 1.6k votes total (with steam charts alone averaging maybe 1k players daily) The amount of fatigue a typical player would be able to contribute would be around 2.1k (or 1.2k on a single character) without housing or stamina pots. It'd be too low to average even one vote a day with pacing so it's kind of off to see overall votes per day to be increasingly higher.

What's not accounted for is why there's an increase of overall vote inputs per day after the first two days (given that EU had login issues) since at that point you have to farm for it, or the fact it's the third day and people would be able to contribute just with daily login bonuses (and you can craft the boxes in gangnam district). Could also be the off chance that people are just waiting until the last day to vote.

• My cookies waiting for the last day :D

• NataTheGodNataTheGod Member
    edited March 2018

lol

• NataTheGodNataTheGod Member
    edited March 2018

Harpy is gaining more votes than tina right now check again. When harpy have some tryhards like me that give more then 40 votes it's just like a Bronze game you never know when they come Back :-3

• @Pokechu said:
    This guy is celebrating that the gap between Tina and Harpy is decreasing. lmao

Yeah it's 3000 each lol

• looks like harpy's rallying... while i'd like tina to win i don't care enuf either way cuz i know we'll get whoever loses eventually

• I like playing as a loli (elins forever) but I still want harpy instead lol

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited March 2018

I have to agree. Elins are the best thing Tera has to offer. Because fox ears.
    That's a non-issue for Closers though, foxy ears for everyone!