rip harpy

Comments

• RyziRyzi Member

I didn't think the voting would be this close considering how popular Tina is. Quite the surprise.

I'm completely fine with either one though. Go Harpy and Tina!

• @Pokechu said:
    66 votes apart, five more days to go.
    I wonder if they're already starting to sweat profusely. ಠﭛಠ

That being said, the speed at which the gap closes is getting smaller each day. At this point, it's anyone's game (I'll probably be able to drop a vote or two tomorrow for Tina; most likely one lol)

• yea it's probably gonna be down to the wire on who wins

• @Divinehero said:
    yea it's probably gonna be down to the wire on who wins

Its more fun that way!

• Lets make it a tie lol and let them release both or none

• I'm gathering cookies still and wont be trading them in till the last day.

• If this trend continues for the rest of the voting period, then Harpy's gonna win, but we already know some people are hiding their cookies til the last minute. As I said before, it's anyone's game.

• @Hadasy said:
    Or we could go full Illuminati and the vote results end up equal without rigging them.
    Next level community collaboration.
    We can dream

Yes

C'mon community, we gotta work on this so that everyone wins

• In the end its a draw xD. I want to know what enmasse do xD.

• Since both characters have almost same number of fans, I hope enmasse wont disappoint half of the players.

• @Ririchiyo89 said:
    In the end its a draw xD. I want to know what enmasse do xD.

Would like to see it too ^3^

• HimeHime Member

• Harpy has taken the lead~!

• I've already heard people are hoarding votes til the last moment. I'm just wondering how big or small the gaps would've been if they hadn't... and I wonder how many "wrong" votes there have been lol

• @Orenglaive said:
    and I wonder how many "wrong" votes there have been lol

Approximately 6900, ask either side.

• This is what happens when you celebrate too early

• COME ON HARPIES, GRIND GRIND GRIND.

• HimeHime Member
    edited March 2018

This thread was a mistake.
    OP got too cocky. And if Harpy ends up winning? Oooooooooh man... Should've just waited quietly.

• AlexiiiusAlexiiius Member
    edited March 2018

Nha, im still celebrating because tina will win. I dont care about this pull because its obviously a big part of tina voters having keep his votes like me. Im sorry for you sad harpy voter but i have like 30 votes olnly for me. That make your poll really absurd and you can still crying, as i said i dont care about this because tina will win <3

So, repeat with me my lovely forum: RIP HARPY HUEHUEHUE

• HimeHime Member
    edited March 2018

Still thinking Tinas are the only faction saving :sweat: This is just from one person's cookies from this week's farming + submitting votes earlier -

I'm not the only one hoarding for Harpy, just like we know you're not the only one saving for Tina. But if you honestly think NO Harpy voters are saving and Harpy finally passing Tina, when Harpy has scored more votes day after day, is a fluke or nothing to worry about...then I'm not sure what to say.

This is for both Tina and Harpy voters, don't get overconfident. The votes still on, but that's no excuse to become so confident that you think victory will be "easy". It's not when Harpy wins, but rather if she wins, I'll take pride in knowing myself, and others I know work to get her here worked in the end. And if she loses? Nothing huge to me, we tried our best. Good luck to both factions. <3 Votes are getting down the wire!

Now lemme get outta here and resume memeing.This is getting good.

• NataTheGodNataTheGod Member
    edited March 2018

@Alexiiius said:
    Nha, im still celebrating because tina will win. I dont care about this pull because its obviously a big part of tina voters having keep his votes like me. Im sorry for you sad harpy voter but i have like 30 votes olnly for me. That make your poll really absurd and you can still crying, as i said i dont care about this because tina will win <3

Lol i have like all my crew waiting to vote for last moment and and each one have around 50 votes +, just me i had voted 60 times or who knows more i stopped counting at 59 xD ? i have 4 lvl 70 and i do all my daily runs. And i heard that half of tina fans rage quit to another games cus harpy in the lead so what do you mean ?

• @NataTheGod said:

@Alexiiius said:

Lol i have like all my crew waiting to vote for last moment and and each one have around 50 votes +, just me i had voted 60 times or who knows more i stopped counting at 59 xD ? i have 4 lvl 70 and i do all my daily runs. And i heard that half of tina fans rage quit to another games cus harpy in the lead so what do you mean ?

Im kinda envious that u guys seemingly have alot of time to play -.-

• @Beleila said:

Completely burned out by the time the characters actually release though.

• @Beleila said:

@NataTheGod said:

@Alexiiius said:

Only 4 hrs for me is enough for 3 chars.

• @Hadasy said:

@Beleila said:

Completely burned out by the time the characters actually release though.

yeah, just finishing tiamat runs completely tire me out

I salute the peeps who're grinding a shit ton to get harpy to win. I would have grind the same but I've recently got myself some work so I can't really spend a lot of time in the game so I'll just be cheering from the sidelines

• HaremHarem Member

@Beleila said:

@Hadasy said:
    Some people are waiting to vote. Either until it's over, because they don't want to, or until the contest is coming to a close, to cause a spike at the end.
    Though if you're pacing fatigue throughout the week, on just one character, you end up in a situation where you can cast 1 vote per day. Wouldn't say participation is all that low then.

What i have understood so far are this both NA and EU votes and for that i think the Numbers are rather low.

It's a niche game. What do you expect?

~6000 votes -> 180,000 cookies

Assuming 1 cookie per 10 fatigue that's 18,000 fatigue.

Assuming each of those people had maxed char fatigue (I think that's > @Alexiiius said:

I mean you aren't wrong, she can still win. But you really shouldn't be so stubborn.

You just look more ignorant than you normally do.

• @Alexiiius said: