Naddic Mini Q&A Round 1 - 03/09/18

edited March 2018 in Developer Q&A

Hello everyone, and welcome to our first round of questions for our Mini Q&A with Naddic! You all gave us a lot of good questions, and I think that Naddic gave us a lot of good answers! So without further ado, lets get into the Questions and Answers!

Q: What is the plan for releasing the Special Agent update? Are you going to give it to each character individually over time or is it going to be a group thing? Thanks.
Special Agents will be updated from May in consecutive order.

Q: When will a non-event exclusive way of craftable fatigue pots be added to the western release?
Players will be able to craft for 3,000,000 credit 3 times per account per week, starting in our 3/20 update.

Q. Will there ever be a way to legitimately trade items that costs more than the maximum black market price?
There is no way they can trade item with price over 500,000,000 credit.

Q: Will there be figurines for Closers Characters? I want to buy a Levia Figurine!
This is something that's not currently in the pipeline, but we're certainly open to feedback regarding if this is something players would like!

Q: Why are NA PvP hour based on EU times? For the west coast in north america it starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
We weren't aware of this issue. We would like to extend the PVP hours to later so that NA players can also participate in it.

Q: I am an avid costume collector, and my costume locker is already around 200/1000 pieces full. Are there ways to expand the locker, or will I eventually have to choose between various costumes?
There is a possibility of adding a costume expansion to our store in the future, if players would like this.

Q: Is there plans to do collaborations like the Hatsune Miku event in Korea for the U.S version in the future?
Miku collaboration was only held in Korean region because we only could have contract with Korean region. If there's interest however, we'll look into seeing if this is something we can do.

And that's it for this week! Keep submitting your questions through our questionnaire form, which you can find right here: https://goo.gl/forms/sAAHQAycpiLhGNb52

Comments

• What's the ETA on tein's inevitable removal from this game?

• Q: When will a non-event exclusive way of craftable fatigue pots be added to the western release?
    Players will be able to craft for 3,000,000 credit 3 times per account per week, starting in our 3/20 update.

I dont think its a good idea to add this possibility

• @Kasatsu said:
    Q: When will a non-event exclusive way of craftable fatigue pots be added to the western release?

Why not, seems fair at the listed price?

• @ScarletDevil said:

@Kasatsu said:

Seems like a noob trap. Price way too high for a small amount of stamina

• What is "Consecutive" order specifically for Special Agent's? The order Korea did? Or the literal way the Character creation/select is?

• @Ray676 said:

@ScarletDevil said:

@Kasatsu said:

Seems like a noob trap. Price way too high for a small amount of stamina

It probably is priced too high for noobs, but I think the idea for noobs is to level an alt. I think it's supposed to be a moneysink, like PNA. Something to keep money spending high, and keep item costs from becoming too high for everyone who hasn't been here since day 1.

I've played too many games where a simple costume/outfit costs like 500mil+ when an average run of something gives you like 50k+ simply because the players who have played since day 1 have nothing to spend money on.

• @Pokechu said:
    This could also help newer players catch up quicker, provided they're willing to spend pretty much all their money on stam pots.
    I sure hope they're timed and can't be hoarded, otherwise things like the current voting event would become a joke.

Edit: Forum pls, y u doublepost.

If they're timed, then they are double useless lmao

• What about questions that were submitted but not showcased in the op? Is resubmission necessary or will they be recycled/trashed?

• And I still need the recipe and method for this quality nutritious drink:

• @Pokechu said:
    This could also help newer players catch up quicker, provided they're willing to spend pretty much all their money on stam pots.
    I sure hope they're timed and can't be hoarded, otherwise things like the current voting event would become a joke.

Then im ok if they are timed for the day but still i'm not really positive about this , but well i'm gonna wait and see

@Elfgahr said:
    And I still need the recipe and method for this quality nutritious drink:

LOL is this really safe to drink ?

• I see the translation question didn't make it. Welp, time to ask it again.

• @puppup said:
    What's the ETA on tein's inevitable removal from this game?

now this is the real question 😏

• Hyde when? I want to have my own phase user servant following me around.

• I hope we will be able to get the Miku event some how

• FireZeroFireZero Member
    edited March 2018

@LovelyLevia said:
    I hope we will be able to get the Miku event some how

They cant cuz that event was just a collab with naddic and sega KR so anyother server cant get that unless naddic makes a deal with sega of that region or publishers making a some sort of deal with them.

• Or we get the poor mans Miku dungeon like Closers CN did without Miku lol

• Get more god damn costumes in the shop like shinobi. Also release violet already