Maid Celine / Alarune

Quick questions regarding these, are these worth getting? Over 30 days or just normal? If you had to pick only one, which of the two which you get?

Thank you for your time.~

Comments

• @Muryoku said:
    Quick questions regarding these, are these worth getting? Over 30 days or just normal? If you had to pick only one, which of the two which you get?

Thank you for your time.~

That depends on you i guess vip Celine gives u 2 extra dungeon to Explorer.

The Alraune gives a present every Day u can plant mostly malek crystals from this tree.

Both have speed ups for there positions so its totally on what u want.

• SrslyrlySrslyrly Member
    edited March 2018

@Muryoku I have both. Get the Maid Celine VIP, but if you can afford it get the Alraune VIP too. Explorations are far more valuable than gardening in my opinion.

• @Srslyrly said:
    @Muryoku I have both. Get the Maid Celine VIP, but if you can afford it get the Alraune VIP too. Explorations are far more valuable than gardening in my opinion.

btw whats the bonus of the vip alraune?

• SrslyrlySrslyrly Member
    edited March 2018

@Muryoku
    You can water your plants extra times and speed up their growth. You will also get daily Rainbow Tree seeds that can reward you with Malek Crystals or Cash Shop items such as Network Interference Device, Washing Machine, and Pet Food if I recall correctly - similar rewards as the VIP explorations.

• @Srslyrly said:
    @Muryoku
    You can water your plants extra times and speed up their growth. You will also get daily Rainbow Tree seeds that can reward you with Malek Crystals or Cash Shop items such as Network Interference Device, Washing Machine, and Pet Food if I recall correctly - similar rewards as the VIP explorations.

The rainbow seed u get for the normal version too

• The maid is more useful. Unless you want lots of gardeners coins to craft the legendary gardner titles (which gives 10% found item bônus)

• Maid is definitely more useful as if you have the VIP maid you can potentially get a washing machine from both of the explorations she unlocks, but it's only a 50% chance of it being a washing machine as the reward each day. So if you're unlucky, you can still go days without the extra washing machines

• Depends on what you're looking for. If you want materials, I'd go for Celine. Materials will be a lot easier to gather, and the bonus dungeons you can explore will grant other useful items and potentially washing machines.

Alarune is good for getting money quicker since you can plant more seeds per day and immediately finish any small seed by watering. You'll always get some kind of return on money. The daily rainbow tree seed also gives a hefty bonus if it grows well.

• I have both in Elite and I'd say it worth it. If I gotta choose one, I'd say Celine because of the washing machines XD. What prompted me to have Alraune Elite is that I needed more gardener coins for the Fresh Green Crystal.

• Really? Maybe it's because my alts are all still low levels, but I'm usually getting plenty of gardener coins, but not nearly enough explorer coins.

Actually, it's almost definitely because of the low level.