Can we have an option to disable Skill Cut-Ins? Do we already have it somewhere?

The things that take up 1/3 of the screen. How do we hide those? And when can we?

I personally don't want to see them. Mine or anyone elses in my party. Which by the way, when there's 4 people in your party, there are so many skill cut-ins.

Comments

• A small addition, hope op doesn't mind.
    Does current KR version allows one to mute hub npc voices (muting voices in options doesn't work in na/eu version which was reported by op)
    To disable weapon enhancement effects
    To trade(not bm) most costumes?

• They don't want you to be able to trade costumes because then there is less chance anyone will buy any. especally with how overpriced they are if you want a set actually worth using at all.

• sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited March 2018

@Scyris
    I somehow don't get how it works and have hard time trying to explain it in english so sorry for the wall of text ;<
    Nobody buys them for bm because people rarely buy them for more than 15 mil piece since they are quite shitty, especially for that cash price tbh, and rarely someone desires them. And usually only top, bottom, hair bought. So when one wants a whole set or just one piece and asks someone to buy them, seller has to buy a bundle then put costume/s on bm for price like 40 mil, and more for one piece so no one snipes.
    So buying them for own's cash is cheaper but wouldn't tradable costumes boost income a bit for eme? Since money one can get from dacha are way better, even with low luck, than money you can get by selling cash costume until people become fed up with gacha costumes but buying cash ones is still unworthy for aforementioned reasons and because selling certain items like drivers, seals and etc is a way to go... but not many people wants them, except for seals, and f2p players would rather buy gacha costumes so spending cash with current prices seems unattractive to me.

• TaigaUsagiTaigaUsagi Member
    edited March 2018

@Scyris said:
    They don't want you to be able to trade costumes because then there is less chance anyone will buy any. especally with how overpriced they are if you want a set actually worth using at all.

that's a load of bullshit. Look at mabinogi, the most gacha heavy game with lots of fashion, they allow trades for fashion.

my thoughts is the fashionwear is not tradeable for safety reasons. if the account was hacked. then the person would have to sell the item for high price. and make sure they can grab it on the other account. then go back on with the other and then somehow miraculously trade the gold over to their account. i'd say gold may be mailable. if it's not they would be multi client/2 computers.

By the time they log off the first time. the account owner would already know what they're up to and has most likely got the account back.