Maintenance is now complete. Have fun!

B> One Word IGNS

I'm mainly looking for:
Yandere
Tsundere
Queen

But I need more IGNs, since I plan having one of every character ♥ So please show me the usernames you have that you want to sell. If I like it enough, I will offer higher.

Comments

  • Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

  • @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    Did have to be rude about it but okay

  • At least Kawaii wasn't one you're looking for, since I use them lol

  • @NekoparaVanilla said:
    At least Kawaii wasn't one you're looking for, since I use them lol

    Okay. Not to be rude but this is a marketplace thread so how does that apply? x:

  • @Eclipsa said:

    @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    Did have to be rude about it but okay

    Well personally I find it offensive that you think you could just take my name with money, so lets just leave it a 1-1 scoreboard on being rude then.

  • @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    What was the point of this statement.

    • lol people are not rude and i dont hink buying and selling IGNs is allowed in this game anyway
  • How is it rude for either side?...

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    What was the point of this statement.

    To brag about having it I guess?

  • woah people actually buy IGNS?
    some people on the EME closers discord group made fun of me for trying to sell my IGNs
    I was bullied by a lot of people and not a single one supported me?

  • @Dicers said:
    woah people actually buy IGNS?
    some people on the EME closers discord group made fun of me for trying to sell my IGNs
    I was bullied by a lot of people and not a single one supported me?

    i mean buying and selling igns are in every game people most people in the discord sat there and made 2 - 4 accounts just to take names so other people dont get them

  • @EdoBeats said:

    @Dicers said:
    woah people actually buy IGNS?
    some people on the EME closers discord group made fun of me for trying to sell my IGNs
    I was bullied by a lot of people and not a single one supported me?

    i mean buying and selling igns are in every game people most people in the discord sat there and made 2 - 4 accounts just to take names so other people dont get them

    they started insulting me for being an elsword player lol since they said only losers on elsword pay money for IGNs but i'm glad people on the forums are a lot nicer and more open about it

  • EdoBeatsEdoBeats Member
    edited March 2018

    @Dicers said:

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Dicers said:
    woah people actually buy IGNS?
    some people on the EME closers discord group made fun of me for trying to sell my IGNs
    I was bullied by a lot of people and not a single one supported me?

    i mean buying and selling igns are in every game people most people in the discord sat there and made 2 - 4 accounts just to take names so other people dont get them

    they started insulting me for being an elsword player lol since they said only losers on elsword pay money for IGNs but i'm glad people on the forums are a lot nicer and more open about it

    i apologize for the retards my friend

  • to OP: I have some one worded IGNs but it is mostly science terms like Stellar, Molecule, DNA, etc..
    While other people went for the weeb names like Yandere/Tsundere or Kirito/Asuna(no offense) I went for science terms..

  • EclipsaEclipsa Member
    edited March 2018

    @Openers said:

    @Eclipsa said:

    @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    Did have to be rude about it but okay

    Well personally I find it offensive that you think you could just take my name with money, so lets just leave it a 1-1 scoreboard on being rude then.

    If something like that offends you, then I think you need to have a reality check. First off, I wouldn't be "taking" your name with money. That is called selling a name. Secondly, It's always the person with the ign who chooses whether or not to sell it. You're not forced to do anything. Not wanting to sell the ign is fine, but saying it like that just makes it petty. It's just bragging and bringing an unnecessary level of disappointment to someone. You could have just said that you had it and didn't want to sell it, and that would have been fine. I would have taken it off the list. The problem was that you decided to be extra. So yeah, sorry not sorry. Just wanted a nice in game name. Didn't know the community was so hostile.

    @Natorious said:

    • lol people are not rude and i dont hink buying and selling IGNs is allowed in this game anyway

    @Muryoku said:
    How is it rude for either side?...

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Openers said:
    Too bad you will never get Tsundere from me no matter how much you offer. Better luck next time :)

    What was the point of this statement.

    To brag about having it I guess?

    Read the passage above to understand why I think it was rude of them to make that comment.
    It's fine if they don't want to sell it, but it's rude to take it that far.
    (also they thought it was offensive that i wanted to buy something when they aren't required to sell it lol..)

  • From now on, please refrain from derailing my thread. This is a market thread, and it's purpose is to buy usernames, not discuss or state your opinion on the matter. If you really want to discuss whether or not selling, buying, and trading usernames is allowed, make a general discussion about it. Don't spam my thread.

    Thank you.

  • That is called selling a name
    B> One Word IGNS

    ??

    if you want 1 word names maybe you shouldve picked up the game earlier omegalul, better yet there was still 1 word names available with proper grammar up until february the last time i made a character; if you didnt want sucha weeb name youd get somewhere omegalulx2

  • Your thread literally says it is buying these names :/ so what is logic exactly, but I'm just going to leave it at that. On a side note why not try to come up with an original name for yourself so you don't have to "buy" one

  • SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited March 2018

    @Openers said:
    Your thread literally says it is buying these names :/ so what is logic exactly, but I'm just going to leave it at that. On a side note why not try to come up with an original name for yourself so you don't have to "buy" one

    or you can just ignore the thread if you don't want to sell your name right? No need to be so toxic about it.

  • @Openers said:
    Your thread literally says it is buying these names :/ so what is logic exactly, but I'm just going to leave it at that. On a side note why not try to come up with an original name for yourself so you don't have to "buy" one

    I mean honestly... a lot of players on other games sell and buy IGNs too
    If she wants to have a rare and simple IGN then let her be
    You don't need to be up in her face because you have a username that she wants
    Not everyone was an early CBT player

  • @Dicers said:

    @Openers said:
    Your thread literally says it is buying these names :/ so what is logic exactly, but I'm just going to leave it at that. On a side note why not try to come up with an original name for yourself so you don't have to "buy" one

    I mean honestly... a lot of players on other games sell and buy IGNs too
    If she wants to have a rare and simple IGN then let her be
    You don't need to be up in her face because you have a username that she wants
    Not everyone was an early CBT player

    Neither was I. I joined during the last week of pre-nata event. Honestly I was surprised so many good names were still available.

  • IwynIwyn Member

    You know what Eclipsa, the name Tsundere is overrated anyways, ignore this guy try going for different names I hope you find the ones youre looking for (insert star wars meme).

Sign In or Register to comment.