A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

What should i actually spend my money on?

Hey there all, been getting pretty into this game as of lately and im thinking about spending some cash on this game, yet dont have a clue whats even worth it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

If there's any time I spend cash in this game, it's to buy costumes because I'm a real sucker for that kinda thing. You can get most gameplay-related stuff just by grinding and playing normally, but one thing that's hard to come by is phase fiber. You can buy costumes to either wear them, sell them for credits on the black market, or salvage the pieces for greater phase fiber and potentially get a dark command piece using Synchro Fiber (which also costs real money). That's just me though, there's other ways to spend your money in-game as well.

Answers

• Currently im thinking of buying the collectors pack

• I see I see, i am also a big costume freak, heck most of my money will prolly go to that, thank you guys!

• Personally I think the Garderner/explorer npc should be part of the elite package. I hate how pay2win the game is in terms of costumes and there really only being one set worth using because it gives a stupidly large 35% attack boost. It should be 5% for a set max. 35% is game breaking imo, especally where pvp is concerned.

• @Scyris said:
    Personally I think the Garderner/explorer npc should be part of the elite package. I hate how pay2win the game is in terms of costumes and there really only being one set worth using because it gives a stupidly large 35% attack boost. It should be 5% for a set max. 35% is game breaking imo, especally where pvp is concerned.

Crit damage is capped in PvP, which is what the set gives.

• "This is the only stuff actually worth investing real money" tier:
    -Platinum membership
    -Shared bank space
    You literally can only buy these once and never bother again to use your money (Except to renew plat if you want to). Everything else can be farmed with enough patience and dedication well most of it (A very good chunk of it). Will probably annoy you in some ways like inventory space, character slots or appearance at first but those do not change your gameplay experience at all.

Solid investing tier:
    -Maid celine/housing
    -Alraune fairy/gardening
    -Elite membership
    If you still feel like dropping a little bit of money these are guaranteed to pay you back with very useful services. You can definitively live without them though.

Luxury tier:
    -Personal inventory slots for your main character
    -Personal bank space for your main character
    -Costume pieces slots for your main character
    -Pets on sale (But not all of them)
    -Character's special starter package
    If you are going to spend more money might as well invest it in more useful stuff like bank or inventory space. If an actual good pet is on sale or has been added consider to buy it also you can get yourself that special package for your main character since it includes decent goodies (Including fatigue potions)

Vanity tier:
    -Costume sets
    -Any pet on EMP store of your choice
    -Synchro fibers (In bulk)
    -Personal bank space for your alts
    -Daily deals
    -Agent/character slots
    If you want to put more money in this game there is more stuff you can get. Assuming you already have the previously mentioned services and you still have money you can please yourself with these which are not necessary since you can farm in-game for costumes, pets, fibers, etc.

I have money to waste, lots of it tier:
    -Accessories on EMP store
    -Individual costume pieces on EMP store
    -Lootboxes/gacha
    -Collectors Edition/Nightmare costume box
    -Any material on EMP store
    -Enhancement gear on EMP store
    -Special Ops resets on EMP store
    -Pretty much anything from the EMP store
    -Minor starter packages or bundles
    -Mega/gigaphones network devices
    -Housing furniture and related stuff
    -Seeds
    -2nd Skill Bar
    -Personal inventory slots for your alts
    -Black Market additional slots
    -Costume pieces slots for your alts
    -Any sale that costs tons of money
    -Unlocking the mission's tab space
    -Hair on Soulworker
    [Whale sounds intensify]

• @Masazumi said:
    -Hair on Soulworker
    [Whale sounds intensify]

At first I was wondering what this meant because I play JP SW on the side and everything there is pretty cheap then a friend linked Gameforge's catastrophic prices OMEGALUL

• haremking789haremking789 Member, Player Council

been wondering too personally i'll probaly go costumes cause tbh i'm a sucker for costumes, also see by your profile pic that you know yuri is best girl too.

• for the collectors pack (with the nightmare outfit) you should only get it when it's on sale or if there's a special deal going on, like what we currently have in the daily deals.

for non-gatcha costumes check out this page since it comes with other good goodies in the packs and might be worth investing in if you're a new player.

any other costumes is completely up to you and how much you're willing to spend. every time they add a new gatcha outfit they have special deals that might be worth spending your money on.
    eme is fairly generous with constant whale packages and sales so you just keep an eye on daily deals.

if you want quick in-game currency i would invest in transcendent elixirs since they're like less than a buck and they go for 12m-13m a pop and very easy to sell.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

also keep a close eye out for new characters. every time a new character is released there is a small week long event to earn 500 emp for free. we still have Seth coming in August and a entire new team of 5 characters coming out later. if you don't miss a single new character event that would be 3,000 emp. I mostly use it for free inventory expansions.