How come only new accounts get a permanent Yukata costume?

Comments

• As far as the yukata, I agree there.

• @Ray676 I'm fairly certain the 15-day login rewards will apply to ALL players.

• Same

• How come only new players get rewards. This is just unfair

• @Srslyrly said:
    @Ray676 I'm fairly certain the 15-day login rewards will apply to ALL players.

Not sure since it said that players who create an account between March 20th and April 30th.

• It specifically says only applys to accounts created around that time @Srslyrly. Im sure if the community fights enough itll be for everyone

• SrslyrlySrslyrly Member
    edited March 2018

It would make no sense to reward only new players with new/permanent costumes, knowing full well how the community would respond. Which is why I said I'm fairly certain it will apply to all players. We'll just have to wait for clarification.

• Meanwhile JP has this log in event, lol starting to feel no appreciation for playing their game.

Just like the other new player event this is an obvious bait to increase their activity numbers and possible cash grab some who will buy stuff. All the while ignoring your current whales, any more abuse and you'll just lose current player base. We're starting to feel like we're not getting what we pay for.

• Inb4 they try to sell us the yakuta for 15$s

• @AD3DHNRPG7 That +13 Enhancement reward... wow. 😕

• @Srslyrly said:
    @Ray676 I'm fairly certain the 15-day login rewards will apply to ALL players.

Players who create a new account after maintenance ends on March 19–20 and before Monday, April 30, at 10 p.m. PDT get:

Im going with no, as the log in part is listed under that

• WUTH what if you can trade or no?

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Man, as an alpha player till now, I haven't seen any of these nice things. Makes me want to make a new account OTL

As a beta player, same...

• ya true yukata must be for all wth

• @Melonchan said:
    WUTH what if you can trade or no?

Last new player outfit wasnt tradeable, doubt this will be.

• nyxonnyxon Member

@AD3DHNRPG7 said:
    Meanwhile JP has this log in event, lol starting to feel no appreciation for playing their game.

Just like the other new player event this is an obvious bait to increase their activity numbers and possible cash grab some who will buy stuff. All the while ignoring your current whales, any more abuse and you'll just lose current player base. We're starting to feel like we're not getting what we pay for.

that free +13 booster ;_;

I cant even get anything decent with rng here in NA(where most of the box event item or any other box item is based on) while JP just throwing things to their player's faces.. so sad
    they probably dont care much about NA players and just wanna milk it before the game dies instead of trying to maintain it lmao

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Man, as an alpha player till now, I haven't seen any of these nice things. Makes me want to make a new account OTL

Same ;-;

• I came here to ask if the 15-day Yukata log-in was for new accounts only. If so, that's really not cool. It's no way to reward players who've been playing even a little bit longer, and who have even spent money.

• Can you guys take a chill pill, and listen to what you are saying? -_- "Wah, no yukata! They are totally milking us!"

We'll get an event to make the Yukata at some point in the future. It's guaranteed.

• I'm fine with the first 2 parts of the event, giving new players a nice costume boost and reward boxes for leveling.
    But the login event should be for all players, they did the same kind of event when Nata was released, rewarding new players instead of the ones who have remained active for months.
    Change the 15 day activity event to effect all players EME.

• The people from en masses said we would get something after the tina vs Harrpy event end but they lie it's people that were even playing the game that will get a free costume and all kindas of goodeis while we old players can only watch in envy they really make me feel unwanted.

• yeah I joined late in beta so I didn't even get the yellow costume. I really want this yukata. This is so unfair.

• @Yoburi said:
    The people from en masses said we would get something after the tina vs Harrpy event end but they lie it's people that were even playing the game that will get a free costume and all kindas of goodeis while we old players can only watch in envy they really make me feel unwanted.

I'm not gonna crap on En Masse yet. For all we know so far, it could just be a wording issue. We may actually get that login thing anyways. While I'd like EME to clarify, I'd say we should hold off on punching them in the gut until then.

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited March 2018

@MonVert said:
    Can you guys take a chill pill, and listen to what you are saying? -_- "Wah, no yukata! They are totally milking us!"

We'll get an event to make the Yukata at some point in the future. It's guaranteed.

they've been giving nice free stuff only for newly created account/players....the first event of this, i find it "ok fair enough".... but this second one :( all we get is box event items where you have to depend on rng..
    although hopefully they do consider that event of yours....or atleast an event where the old players would want to continue playing instead of just leaving them behind. An event where we get useful items other than materials that can easily be obtained..( cough* cough* resu pills cough*)
    in old man's voice* " yu-yukata ..yukata pls...useful items? please spare change "
    frankly, if it was just the costume that is for newly created account only, it would've been fine but even the log-in event is only for new players....they did the same thing on the first event and ok it was reasonable and fine...as for the old players, the useful items that they can get from the event was materials that can easily be obtained...and now same thing again...its like they just abandoned the old players and quickly try and get new ones..to..well you know..

• It's clear as day this is a new player event it happend in the past and now again face reality people they don't give a damn about us old timers and only care for new blood that probably won't playe Closers Online because they don't know this event is even happening.

• @nyxon said:

@MonVert said:
    Can you guys take a chill pill, and listen to what you are saying? -_- "Wah, no yukata! They are totally milking us!"

they've been giving nice free stuff only for newly created account/players....the first event of this, i find it "ok fair enough".... but this second one :( all we get is box event items where you have to depend on rng..
    although hopefully they do consider that event of yours....or atleast an event where the old players would want to continue playing instead of just leaving them behind. An event where we get useful items other than materials that can easily be obtained..( cough* cough* resu pills cough*)
    in old man's voice* " yu-yukata ..yukata pls...useful items? please spare change "
    frankly, if it was just the costume that is for newly created account only, it would've been fine but even the log-in event is only for new players....they did the same thing on the first event and ok it was reasonable and fine...as for the old players, the useful items that they can get from the event was materials that can easily be obtained...and now same thing again...its like they just abandoned the old players and quickly try and get new ones..to..well you know..

Except for the old event, it was just the Junior Cadet outfit.. .Which players had the ability to make beforehand. Now it's the other way around. :V Appealing to new players with an unreleased costume before the rest get it.

• I don't even want the Yuka- okay that's a boldfaced lie, I'd totally wear it and I want it badly. For no particular reason.