This is strange

I was just casually doing my explorations 1st thing in the morning, and I noticed, "How do I have all 8 explorations going if I only have 7 characters?"
And this I ran into this.. It appears a ghost has been doing my explorations.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• You can still do explorations with only pets and no characters

• Seems like you registered a pet instead of a character and you can totally do that instead of registering in a character.

• Of all this time playing this game, I have never realized that, and I have 1+ year experience.

• It's one of Closers seven mysteries.

• I just like how this topic got quick replies but I asked a question like an hour ago regarding skins and no replies lol keuk

• DarkLightningDarkLightning Member
    edited March 2018

Btw, you get a reward for every 20 explorations that doesn't start charging up again until you claim it. Seems you're capped in the screenshot so if you're not aware, you should go claim an extra reward by clicking that reward info button on the bottom left.

@Dicers said:
    I just like how this topic got quick replies but I asked a question like an hour ago regarding skins and no replies lol keuk

Probably cause no one really knows that answer for sure besides EME and even then I feel like they don't have a 100% answer without first double checking with Naddic