Quick help signing up for the PCGAMER promo for the free yukata (100% free)

A few of my friends were confused as to how to sign up for the pcgamer promo. A few public players I met today thought you had to pay or sign up for something for pcgamer. The red text link that says "ENTER HERE" is the link you need to click.

The link leads to you to this page:

http://godankey.com/panel/external/VVRjRFpnWTNBMmdHTlE9PQ==

Steps:

1. Enter your email
  2. enter your email again
  3. do the captcha
  4. the key was emailed to me in about 10-20 minutes
  5. open the launcher and enter the code in the code redeem text box ( where you would normally redeem your freebies from the discount shop)
  6. in game open your inventory and it should be in your EMP delivery box (bottom left of the inventory screen)

Comments

• LovelyLeviaLovelyLevia Member
    edited March 2018

Edit:nvm all the codes are taken

• already not even a day how many they give

• There should be more later

• @Orenglaive said:

There should be more later

i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't restock

• MikoyoseMikoyose Member
    edited March 2018

It is said that yahoo accounts doesn't work here. Most players who registered using their yahoo accounts did not receive any code for their Yukata. Saying this just in case they restock keys. (I am one of those players :( )

• @Mikoyose said:
    It is said that yahoo accounts doesn't work here. Most players who registered using their yahoo accounts did not receive any code for their Yukata. Saying this just in case they restock keys. (I am one of those players :( )

Works fine with my yahoo account. Received the key in less than 10 minutes.
    Did you check your spam folder btw?

• Yes, I checked mine. A lot of players in discord said that they didn't receive theirs and they used their yahoo. Who is the sender of the email? Is it PCGamer? Asking cause I'm still hoping. :/

• The sender is Godankey.com, PCGamer is using a third party to distribute the keys.

• @Mikoyose said:
    Yes, I checked mine. A lot of players in discord said that they didn't receive theirs and they used their yahoo. Who is the sender of the email? Is it PCGamer? Asking cause I'm still hoping. :/

I used Yahoo and i got mine

• @Yoburi said:
    already not even a day how many they give

There were assholes changing their IP adresses to win more keys in the giveaway..

Its Possible to win 3 more yukatas, people are so greedy..

Some were hoping to trade the yukatas for money later..
    And those keys gave also 2 potions to reduce 150 fatigue...

• @R6E694ECPD said:
    There were assholes changing their IP adresses to win more keys in the giveaway..

Rude, but this could've been prevented. Daily deals offer the same code for everyone, and it's restricted to one redemption per account. The same could apply to this type of giveaway.
    Not sure why it has to be a limited number, especially if it runs out before the day's over, isn't that the exact opposite of what an advertising giveaway is supposed to do?

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited March 2018

@R6E694ECPD said:

@Yoburi said:
    already not even a day how many they give

Some were hoping to trade the yukatas for money later..
    And those keys gave also 2 potions to reduce 150 fatigue...

LOL you sure how you know did you try it to change your IP so that is why you wrote here? xD

• @Melonchan said:

Rude, but this could've been prevented. Daily deals offer the same code for everyone, and it's restricted to one redemption per account. The same could apply to this type of giveaway.
    Not sure why it has to be a limited number, especially if it runs out before the day's over, isn't that the exact opposite of what an advertising giveaway is supposed to do?

LOL you sure how you know did you try it to change your IP so that is why you wrote here? xD

Did you quote the wrong person? Because changing IP's does nothing if an account can only accept one Yukata code.
    If you're accusing me, then no, I only claimed one which is currently still sitting in my EMP storage. Saving it until after I get the lvl 75 one, see who gets it.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited March 2018

@Hadasy said:

@Melonchan said:

Did you quote the wrong person? Because changing IP's does nothing if an account can only accept one Yukata code.
    If you're accusing me, then no, I only claimed one which is currently still sitting in my EMP storage. Saving it until after I get the lvl 75 one, see who gets it.

ya i edited it sorry no to you was that comment xD

• @Hadasy said:

lol no, but people in discord wrote that was possible changing IP, using VPN or a cellphone and that they sucessfully claimed another code.

I could post prints but i would be an asshole myself, and we can not prove if they really done it or not.

In my view even if an account can only accept one Yukata code, the code got claimed and another person couldn't have it.

• @R6E694ECPD said:

@Melonchan said:

Fixed that for ya. No putting words in my mouth. :#
    Can't post prints of that because of #rules anyway. Future reference for EME to come up with countermeasures.

• It is true you can only redeem one code per account.
    For those who possibly used VPNs and changed their IP address, they were probably doing it to sell those codes for players who weren't able to get the codes. Pretty greedy if you ask me...