Mega Hyper Deal This Weekend

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

What do you guys think about this? Some people have been saying they have done this to get people to use money? I'm just posting this to see what people think and if you guys are hyped or not and why?

imageimage" alt="" title="" />

Comments

• I bought 5...
    Elite status
    Spring cleaning box
    Mini Bitna
    Costume box with the synchro fiber
    Gear tuning box

• This is BS, never buy it

• if EME display the rates can EME staff clarify from each pool that the rates are even ?

i.e: 30%: 3 item pool

10% each item

• @MuSics said:
    if EME display the rates can EME staff clarify from each pool that the rates are even ?

i.e: 30%: 3 item pool

10% each item

Given the huge value differences in that pool I'd guess the top draws have a lower rate than the bottom half of the list.
    Revealing rates at all is a good start though.

• RhyslingRhysling Member
    edited March 2018

It isn't that great. Only buy it if you like most of the stuff in the 30% pool. Your chance of getting a specific rare item (midnight wings for example) is around 2%. Assuming all 13 items have the same drop rate.

• probably not worth unless you are super lucky.

• DeadAgainDeadAgain Member
    edited March 2018

I would like to know If all items have the same chance in each sub-group.
    As in, 10-piece DC is far better than a pet.

• Its basicly the gatcha with other rewards so nothing special or new

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited March 2018

@Swahx said:
    But you know, maybe people already realized this when they introduced $150 founders pack ( $570 worth btw )

Unlike this gacha box, where most of the value is left up to chance, the ACE Founder actually had that value to it. You're not likely to get 10-piece Dark Command from Bitna with the same amount of EMP.

Got 2 (for science), housing box and +12 booster. Guess the EMP cost is somewhat covered? Wouldn't be my first choice of purchase. Well, the booster and foritifier finally got my Crater core to +13. #worth

• Tried two for science.

Mini Bitna and Tawny cat set.

• @Swahx said:
    Pretty much done with closers now, It's so apparent how Closers is just a cashgrab now.

But you know, maybe people already realized this when they introduced $150 founders pack ( $570 worth btw ), $250 black friday deal, $25 golden gift boxes, $75 nightmare pack on official launch to welcome new players and now we have $20 random deals where they even state the percentage chance to get rare items, to create a illusion that every item in that tier is equally divided.

I didn't know I was playing a game under GameForge.

If you wwere playing under them, you would have 20$ Hairstyles :V

• TXC3EFYF4DTXC3EFYF4D Member
    edited March 2018

EU server

• @5uper5oinco said:
    I bought 5...
    Elite status
    Spring cleaning box
    Mini Bitna
    Gear tuning box

Holy shit what a garbage loot you got they should make one of these box with good stuff inside only not put this bunch of shit.

• They need to make a fair deal even if its more expensive this is a fucking loot box with a bunch of garbage inside and only 1% of chance of getting something good it's almost criminal you spend 100$ bucks and get nothing.

• @Yoburi said:

@5uper5oinco said:
    I bought 5...
    Elite status
    Spring cleaning box
    Mini Bitna
    Gear tuning box

Holy shit what a garbage loot you got they should make one of these box with good stuff inside only not put this bunch of shit.

^ ya HOLY CHEETOS 10k EMP for that garbage well is not your lucky day xD

• I don't undestand why EN keep treating us like idiots they can make a better deal than that they want to make people buy for the wings and BoD costumes so why not make more expensive like 100 bucks but only with this opcions and remove all that other garbage.

• MonVertMonVert Member
    edited March 2018

@Yoburi said:
    They need to make a fair deal even if its more expensive this is a fucking loot box with a bunch of garbage inside and only 1% of chance of getting something good it's almost criminal you spend 100$ bucks and get nothing.

Kind of like Bitna's Gacha? Oh, wait... People eat that up. The bundles in the Hyper Box are more useful than half the stuff in the regular gacha pools.

• YoburiYoburi Member
    edited March 2018

@MonVert said:

@Yoburi said:
    They need to make a fair deal even if its more expensive this is a fucking loot box with a bunch of garbage inside and only 1% of chance of getting something good it's almost criminal you spend 100$ bucks and get nothing.

Kind of like Bitna's Gacha? Oh, wait... People eat that up. The bundles in the Hyper Box are more useful than half the stuff in the regular gacha pools.

Hmm more useful i don't think so because on Bina 1800 EMP gets 20 items but say you get a Bina pet or a Celine pet but you also get 19 other things, here you get the Hyperlock and the vaccine and only a Bina pet if you are unluck to only roll that.

So you can get royal fucked in this deal it looks good but on that 30% of change of getting wings or BoD what are the odds of rolling one of these 1%. Since they will never post the odds i just can't trust in this deal it smells like gamble.

• @Yoburi said:

@MonVert said:

@Yoburi said:

Hmm more useful i don't think so because on Bina 1800 EMP gets 20 items but say you get a Bina pet or a Celine pet but you also get 19 other things, here you get the Hyperlock and the vaccine and only a Bina pet if you are unluck to only roll that.

So you can get royal fucked in this deal it looks good but on that 30% of change of getting wings or BoD what are the odds of rolling one of these 1%. Since they will never post the odds i just can't trust in this deal it smells like gamble.

20 items in bitna which most likely will contain revives, that shitty potion that wont charge you for enhancing 7 talismans some enh luck II and maybe 2 or 3 2*s while with this deal you get guarantied non shit no charge enhancement stuff, talismans and revives and if lucky a 10 piece dark command, perm wings.

On the other note people complaining its gacha lol the same type that is in game which EME gives you even rates and chances for items that Bitna cant give you y'all gotta take a chill pill

• If u dont like just dont buy it end of story. As long Ppl are willing tp buy it this stuff will keep coming.

• MonVertMonVert Member
    edited March 2018

@Yoburi said:

@MonVert said:

@Yoburi said:

19 other things...like Enhancement Catalysts! Or, maybe, Victory Talismans! Or, wait for it... 200 Phase Fiber!

Yeah, I'm totally feeling the gacha :V You might get a Bitna pet from the gacha, but you, likely, have better odds getting it from the Hyper Box. If you don't? Well, at least you are guaranteed soemthing that can be used to improve yourself.

• I just saying i wanted a more fair deal like in Founders you pay 150$ and you get what you pay for it but here it's all gacha and it gives the ilusion that is better than Bina but not sure about that.

• they should honestly disclose full rates a lot of games do it nowadays for gacha type things.

• They did said this is there first time doing this so maybe in the future they give better deals because this one it's kinda horrible.

• @DeadAgain said:
    As I only have around 2000 EMP, needed for inventory slots of new characters, I'll stick to the 7 Sticky Residues for now.

Wise move xD

• I'm guessing a lot of people will probably not by it but some people will give up and just end up buyin it due to being curious to wt they gt xD

• $20 lol! ... No :p

I really don't get the pay-for-rng thing. I mean think about it, who'd go to a restaurant and pay $20 for a 10% chance at a salmon fillet and a 90% chance to get stale fries from yesterday? Anyone?

• I've opened TONS of these boxes and no wings. This is still a much better alternative to spending money on Washing Machines as you get more value out of it (many of the items are useful AND are tradeable)... but all I really wanted were the wings, so in the end it was not worth it to me.