Pick a couple

Like the tittle said does anyone here want two characters to be a couple? I'l go with Seha and suilbi
PS: NPC are allowed

«1345

Comments

  • Wow i like that too i though i was the only one who see they are perfect match

  • Trainer and Ms Kim.
    Kitae and Shia.

  • Guys how about Tina? i know she a cyborg still every character deserve someone right?

  • Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

  • edited March 2018

    Nata and seha..................... That's a amazing idea!

  • @Beleila said:
    Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

    Yeah i agree they will be a great couple

  • Nata x Yuri
    Because

    even Trainer ships them.

  • @Beleila said:
    Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

    they're not tho tina is around the same age as J

  • Tina and trainer or levia and tein

  • SylvixYurixViolet xRanxSongxJungmixShiaxHana Who said anything about stupid quantity restriction eh? Also J is an onii-chan (⌒▽⌒)

  • MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited March 2018

    Seha x Seulbi
    Yuri x Jungmi / Nata
    J x Sophie Choi or Ms Kim
    Levia x Nata / Tein
    Harpy x anyone she feels flirty with
    Violet x Hyde

  • How can you not go with Sylvi and Yuri? The 2nd episodes of the anime practically hand-feeds shipping fuel and I love it. They're so cute together.

  • JochiraJochira Member
    edited March 2018

    my OTP are Demon King Bitna (or normal Bitna) x Nata and Harpy x Yuri

    else my fav ships are:

    Harpy x Nata
    Yuri x Sylvia
    Yuri x Seha
    Levia x Nata
    Tina x Sylvia
    Tein x J
    Trainer x Kim
    Tiamat x Alraune
    Susan x Bitna

  • Tein x J some questionable stuff there


  • Here and credits to the owner :smile:

  • @MinRen said:

    Here and credits to the owner :smile:

    is it just me or they look like they were playing games for 24 hours ?

  • edited March 2018

    @EdoBeats said:

    @Beleila said:
    Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

    they're not tho tina is around the same age as J

    Well no ones know how old J is same goes for tina base on her backstory that she's dead and turn into a cyborg soooooo that that. anyway does anyone here guess J true name is (no ones really know except for the creators of J so just put random names who knows it might be right :) ) i'll go for James simple right.

  • @EX4WE6DL4A said:

    Well no ones know how old J is same goes for tina base on her backstory that she's dead and turn into a cyborg soooooo that that. anyway does anyone here guess J true name is (no ones really know except for the creators of J so just put random names who knows it might be right :) ) i'll go for James simple right.

    i say around the same age as J because it's said that J was one of the youngest in the war just because she died and was turned into a bot doesn't stop the fact that she would still be old during the present day closers story

  • @EdoBeats said:

    @Beleila said:
    Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

    they're not tho tina is around the same age as J

    In prologue she is shown inside metal shell like little girl. Not grown woman so she is not same age as J. So don't slander trainer he is not into that. He is more like fatherly figure.

  • @Yexele said:

    In prologue she is shown inside metal shell like little girl. Not grown woman so she is not same age as J. So don't slander trainer he is not into that. He is more like fatherly figure.

  • sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited March 2018

    Oh the lal that I am, forgot the best pair TiamatxCeline

    Yuri's ships until oa plus link to translation https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2501839

  • @sevaslatore said:
    Oh the lal that I am, forgot the best pair TiamatxCeline

    Yuri's routes until oa plus link to translation https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2501839

    Never Expect that yuri is the flag master i should learn from her

  • Does anybody here think that trainer have a wife and Tina was their daughter ?

  • @EX4WE6DL4A said:
    Does anybody here think that trainer have a wife and Tina was their daughter ?

    I thought that was the case when I thought over it, but I think they were just in training together at some point

  • Seha x Nata
    Misteltein x Jungmi
    Trainer x Ms Kim
    Commander Song x Inspector Chae
    Director Lane x Yuri
    Shawn x Carol

  • @E5K97W3ANG said:

    @EX4WE6DL4A said:
    Does anybody here think that trainer have a wife and Tina was their daughter ?

    I thought that was the case when I thought over it, but I think they were just in training together at some point

    Sad... maybe Trainer only see tina as her own daughter

  • @LadyGaki said:
    Shawn x Carol

    Shawn will have a hard time flirting with Carol because Carol only thinks about her experiment

  • @EX4WE6DL4A said:

    @LadyGaki said:
    Shawn x Carol

    Shawn will have a hard time flirting with Carol because Carol only thinks about her experiment

    Shawn... Fighto! XD

This discussion has been closed.