Please read the following thread for information on the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest error that's currently being experienced: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10547/bizarre-halloween-program-quest-error/

Pick a couple

Comments

• IwynIwyn Member

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:
    Tina and Tein should be around the same age atleast

they're not tho tina is around the same age as J

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:

Well no ones know how old J is same goes for tina base on her backstory that she's dead and turn into a cyborg soooooo that that. anyway does anyone here guess J true name is (no ones really know except for the creators of J so just put random names who knows it might be right :) ) i'll go for James simple right.

@EdoBeats said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

Well no ones know how old J is same goes for tina base on her backstory that she's dead and turn into a cyborg soooooo that that. anyway does anyone here guess J true name is (no ones really know except for the creators of J so just put random names who knows it might be right :) ) i'll go for James simple right.

i say around the same age as J because it's said that J was one of the youngest in the war just because she died and was turned into a bot doesn't stop the fact that she would still be old during the present day closers story

@Yexele said:

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:

In prologue she is shown inside metal shell like little girl. Not grown woman so she is not same age as J. So don't slander trainer he is not into that. He is more like fatherly figure.

Youre all wrong in your own way.
    Tina was 12 (14 but EME changed it) when she was alive.
    Shes been an android for 8 years or 12. Either way shes not suited to be with J, or around J’s age. J’s age is unknown but people believe hes well in his early 30’s or so they think, we’ll never know. Trainer is like a father to Tina because he was her commander in the past when she was alive. He remembered her and gave her an abbreviation of her real name TINA.

• IwynIwyn Member

@E5K97W3ANG said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:
    Does anybody here think that trainer have a wife and Tina was their daughter ?

I thought that was the case when I thought over it, but I think they were just in training together at some point

@EX4WE6DL4A said:
    Does anybody here think that trainer have a wife and Tina was their daughter ?

Nope he trained her as a commander in the past. She was the leader of her closers team and UNION sent her and her team out to the first dimensional war which lead to her death. They used 25% of the brain and all her skin etc. to build the new TINA. The enemies I mean.

• IwynIwyn Member

Tina x Fridge. Never forget. Keep the trend going.
    Tina x Popsicle.
    Tina x Tina.
    Never tina x J or trainer if anything.
    OR JUST TINA X YURI or TINA X SYLVI cuz theyre both types to love the hell out of tina cuz shes young and adorable

• @Iwyn said:
    Tina x Fridge. Never forget. Keep the trend going.
    Tina x Popsicle.
    Tina x Tina.
    Never tina x J or trainer if anything.
    OR JUST TINA X YURI or TINA X SYLVI cuz theyre both types to love the hell out of tina cuz shes young and adorable

You'll right about that hahahahahahahahaha

• @Iwyn said:

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:

@EdoBeats said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

i say around the same age as J because it's said that J was one of the youngest in the war just because she died and was turned into a bot doesn't stop the fact that she would still be old during the present day closers story

@Yexele said:

@EdoBeats said:

@Beleila said:

In prologue she is shown inside metal shell like little girl. Not grown woman so she is not same age as J. So don't slander trainer he is not into that. He is more like fatherly figure.

Youre all wrong in your own way.
    Tina was 12 (14 but EME changed it) when she was alive.
    Shes been an android for 8 years or 12. Either way shes not suited to be with J, or around J’s age. J’s age is unknown but people believe hes well in his early 30’s or so they think, we’ll never know. Trainer is like a father to Tina because he was her commander in the past when she was alive. He remembered her and gave her an abbreviation of her real name TINA.

you are more detailed that the others completely change my perspective on tina story i cant'wait for April 2 For her appearance so i can play her storyline :smiley:

• edited March 2018

I know he was > @LadyGaki said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

@LadyGaki said:
    Shawn x Carol

Shawn will have a hard time flirting with Carol because Carol only thinks about her experiment

Shawn... Fighto! XD

Yep good luck Shawn :blush:

• MuonMuon Member

Tiamat x Mephisto

• Nata x Food

• @Iwyn said:

Nope he trained her as a commander in the past. She was the leader of her closers team and UNION sent her and her team out to the first dimensional war which lead to her death. They used 25% of the brain and all her skin etc. to build the new TINA. The enemies I mean.

That's tragic. Cool but tragic

• Me + Violet 😏

• @Natorious said:
    Me + Violet 😏

That's deep my friend

• edited March 2018

@Surlent said:
    Nata x Food

Me x Food = Fat hahahahahahaha :smiley:

• @E5K97W3ANG said:

@Iwyn said:

That's tragic. Cool but tragic

I wonder if Tina parent looks like? and also her parent must be dead by now (i mean in the game and assuming that the first dimension war kill them ) if they were alive and see Tina like this i wonder how would they react ?

• @EX4WE6DL4A said:
    I wonder if Tina parent looks like? and also her parent must be dead by now (i mean in the game and assuming that the first dimension war kill them ) if they were alive and see Tina like this i wonder how would they react ?

Looks like this I think :)

• Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any Sylvi x ..what's his name (I honestly can't remember, but the shopkeep from Guro).

Or Nata x Susan?

Actually I don't like shipping people normally. Always felt weird to me.

• JinyoJinyo Member

All the shipping doesn't matter.
    All of the Chars are part of J's harem.

• @MetallicD3ath said:
    Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any Sylvi x ..what's his name (I honestly can't remember, but the shopkeep from Guro).

Or Nata x Susan?

Sylvi x Sully?( I think that's the name)

• @MetallicD3ath said:
    Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't see any Sylvi x ..what's his name (I honestly can't remember, but the shopkeep from Guro).

Or Nata x Susan?

It might feel weird but hey who would say no to romance :)

• @Yexele said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:

Looks like this I think :)

Ummm..... i get your point

• @Jinyo said:
    All the shipping doesn't matter.
    All of the Chars are part of J's harem.

Even Tina and Nata?

• Nata x Yuri.

Why?
    HAVE YOU READ THEIR DIALOGUE

• @GrayShades said:
    Nata x Yuri.

Why?
    HAVE YOU READ THEIR DIALOGUE

nope

• Disturbing lack of Nata x Hana.

It's adorable.

• @EX4WE6DL4A

You really need to lol

• @Draciusen said:
    Disturbing lack of Nata x Hana.

It's adorable.

I don't get it

• @EX4WE6DL4A said:
    I don't get it

Yeah they're out of context so if you didn't play Nata they don't make sense.

First one: During the International Airport arc, Hana's depressed cause Kalbach abandoned her without a care, and she wants to use the memory wiper to get rid of the sad feels; since nobody cares about her. Nata basically implies he wants Hana to remember him because he was sick of everybody he met getting mind-wiped by Shia LaBeouf. Keep in mind she basically tortured him with the remote a lot before this.

Second one: Later on during on the Sky Ship, Hana shows up and she tries to apologize to Nata for what she did in the past, asking what she can do to gain his trust back. Nata tells her to jump out of the ship and he'll trust her; which she refuses. Nata mutters about catching her after she refuses.

Also on a side note I also ship Trainer x Ms. Kim

• Kalbach × Hana (^:

• @MinRen said:

@MetallicD3ath said:

Or Nata x Susan?

Sylvi x Sully?( I think that's the name)

You're absolutely right. I couldn't remember it at all for some reason.

I didn't know Nata and Hana got it on like that, I haven't got that far in Nata's (or anyone in Wolf Dog's) story so I thought it was some sort of one-sided creeper obsession.

• edited April 2018

@Draciusen said:

@EX4WE6DL4A said:
    I don't get it

Yeah they're out of context so if you didn't play Nata they don't make sense.

First one: During the International Airport arc, Hana's depressed cause Kalbach abandoned her without a care, and she wants to use the memory wiper to get rid of the sad feels; since nobody cares about her. Nata basically implies he wants Hana to remember him because he was sick of everybody he met getting mind-wiped by Shia LaBeouf. Keep in mind she basically tortured him with the remote a lot before this.

Second one: Later on during on the Sky Ship, Hana shows up and she tries to apologize to Nata for what she did in the past, asking what she can do to gain his trust back. Nata tells her to jump out of the ship and he'll trust her; which she refuses. Nata mutters about catching her after she refuses.

Also on a side note I also ship Trainer x Ms. Kim

Thanks now that you it explained to me i think they will be great for each other even thought i think they will fight each other every time but hey that's still love hahahahahahahahaha....

• SurlentSurlent Member
    edited April 2018

@MetallicD3ath said:
    I didn't know Nata and Hana got it on like that, I haven't got that far in Nata's (or anyone in Wolf Dog's) story so I thought it was some sort of one-sided creeper obsession.

It's just a one-side crush on Hana's part. Nata is just his normal tsundere self.

This discussion has been closed.