We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Pick a couple

Comments

• @loewes said:
    Now caught up with the full NA story:
    J x Yujung
    Yuri and Harpy x Girls lesbians
    Trainer x Veronica
    Mistel x Happiness
    Tina x Feelings
    Nata x Levia (still)
    Nata x Susan
    Seha x Sully
    Seha x Nata
    Rarest pair Hana x Jungmi
    Lastly, Shawn x Me

No. Trainer X Tina!

• @loewes said:
    Now caught up with the full NA story:
    J x Yujung
    Yuri and Harpy x Girls lesbians
    Trainer x Veronica
    Mistel x Happiness
    Tina x Feelings
    Nata x Levia (still)
    Nata x Susan
    Seha x Sully
    Seha x Nata
    Rarest pair Hana x Jungmi
    Lastly, Shawn x Me

I approve of Harpy x Yuri x girls... LIKE SUSAN

• I like David x J ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I just changed it.. veronica and harpy would make a cute couple. And veronica said yes to a date with harpy xD

• @mistressj said:
    I just changed it.. veronica and harpy would make a cute couple. And veronica said yes to a date with harpy xD

Is she straight or nah?

• @Volt8ge said:

@mistressj said:
    I just changed it.. veronica and harpy would make a cute couple. And veronica said yes to a date with harpy xD

Is she straight or nah?

100% sure Harpy is bi.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Volt8ge said:

@mistressj said:

Is she straight or nah?

Harpy flirts with both sexes she even kisses susan
    She 100% bi

• Btw, does anyone know is there a fanfics about Closers in the english? I can't find something.
    Especially i want Harpy x Shia.

• I thought Yuri x Jungmi was sorta confirmed based on the events of Yuri's Refit skyship training program Questline.

• @SleepyMaribo said:
    I thought Yuri x Jungmi was sorta confirmed based on the events of Yuri's Refit skyship training program Questline.

You mean that moment when Harpy showed up and take her phone?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@SleepyMaribo said:
    I thought Yuri x Jungmi was sorta confirmed based on the events of Yuri's Refit skyship training program Questline.

You mean that moment when Harpy showed up and take her phone?

yea

• YexeleYexele Member

@SleepyMaribo said:

Well that is strange than. Because wenn during reconstruction Yuri says "Lets get married" Jungmi says she likes guys (and likely Seha specifically).

• Come on. It's Yuri we are talking about. She can make Jungmi her lover. It's only a matter of time

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Btw, does anyone know is there a fanfics about Closers in the english? I can't find something.

That would be the most mind screwing fanfic full of torture... rofl.

• @mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Btw, does anyone know is there a fanfics about Closers in the english? I can't find something.

Why so evil? They're lovers, so maybe something like Sunstone

• @Nathaniel697
    Just based around what I have seen between em
    everytime Harpy would rebel or disagree shia would do something to harm.her in one way shape or form. Shia is a manipulator and a fairly evil character. Maybe. I just don't see Shia as the type to actually be able to love anyone but her self. That's just me. When veronica x harpy has traction already xD (veronica says yes to harpy asking her on a date and doesn't mind the number of times she hits on her)

• YexeleYexele Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

I doubt they were lovers. I mean physically, but on other level yeah sure. Though Harpy both loved and hated her at same time.

• @Yexele said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

I doubt they were lovers. I mean physically, but on other level yeah sure. Though Harpy both loved and hated her at same time.

Loved her cause of the partial brainwashed hate cause of that and what she aw shia has done. Plus the whole.. brainwash bit

• YexeleYexele Member

@mistressj said:

Loved her cause of the partial brainwashed hate cause of that and what she aw shia has done. Plus the whole.. brainwash bit

I don't think so. They said that Shia broke Harpy but never show how exactly, besides Harpy admits her dual feelings after Shia's death, and regrets that she couldn't save her afterwards.

• J X Ms.Kim X Harpy :smile:

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:

I don't think so. They said that Shia broke Harpy but never show how exactly, besides Harpy admits her dual feelings after Shia's death, and regrets that she couldn't save her afterwards.

It's in Harpy's backstory character video they posted a few days before her release

• harpy x j

• YexeleYexele Member

@mistressj said:

It's in Harpy's backstory character video they posted a few days before her release

Nope. Nothing specific. She could be a fitness trainer talking to a fatso "Now you will be reborn, it might hurt at first but lets begin" :) Besides she turned Carol into her shadow too, no brainwashing involved.

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:

Maybe if anime continue airing, then we can see WHAT she has done to Harpy

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:

Nope. Nothing specific. She could be a fitness trainer talking to a fatso "Now you will be reborn, it might hurt at first but lets begin" :) Besides she turned Carol into her shadow too, no brainwashing involved.

She just got carol alienated to make her be reliant on her.
    In that lore backstory while it is implied... she basically did break her... MOSTLY

• Shia, turned me into a killing-machine and therefore I will kill h- Bzztt. Error. System Malfunction. Instructor does not agree with my method. I will hurt her to the brink of death. ... Instructor agrees

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

In the backstory it involved cutting and keeping her isolated and the whole comment "you will wish you were dead" kinda thing.... maybe not exactly...
    And the fact harpy went from being free spirited stole on a whim to being a shadow... something had to happen to make her do a 180 in personality like that
    And Shia even admitted that she didn't go far enough with carol so that ms kim was able to save her from that pit and from shia

• YexeleYexele Member

@mistressj said:
    In the backstory it involved cutting and keeping her isolated and the whole comment "you will wish you were dead" kinda thing.... maybe not exactly...
    And the fact harpy went from being free spirited stole on a whim to being a shadow... something had to happen to make her do a 180 in personality like that
    And Shia even admitted that she didn't go far enough with carol so that ms kim was able to save her from that pit and from shia

We can only guess. But my point is that Harpy did loved Shia in a way. Loved and hated her, not because of brainwashing.

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:

We can only guess. But my point is that Harpy did loved Shia in a way. Loved and hated her, not because of brainwashing.

Agreed with you

• YexeleYexele Member

@Volt8ge said:
    Shia, turned me into a killing-machine and therefore I will kill h- Bzztt. Error. System Malfunction. Instructor does not agree with my method. I will hurt her to the brink of death. ... Instructor agrees

But Shia can pet you on a head like no one else :) . Besides being killing machine is much funnier you can meet a lot of new people, and kill them.

This discussion has been closed.