Pick a couple

1235»

Comments

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

@Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:
    Shia, turned me into a killing-machine and therefore I will kill h- Bzztt. Error. System Malfunction. Instructor does not agree with my method. I will hurt her to the brink of death. ... Instructor agrees

But Shia can pet you on a head like no one else :) . Besides being killing machine is much funnier you can meet a lot of new people, and kill them.

% Hides behind Harpy ( Mistressj ) %
    Other Harpy is weird...

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Yexele said:

@mistressj said:
    In the backstory it involved cutting and keeping her isolated and the whole comment "you will wish you were dead" kinda thing.... maybe not exactly...
    And the fact harpy went from being free spirited stole on a whim to being a shadow... something had to happen to make her do a 180 in personality like that
    And Shia even admitted that she didn't go far enough with carol so that ms kim was able to save her from that pit and from shia

We can only guess. But my point is that Harpy did loved Shia in a way. Loved and hated her, not because of brainwashing.

Well when you spend so much time as someone shadow you likely will develop some sort of relationship. But more or less stockholm syndrome xD
    But on this I can agree nevertheless

• i was pretty sure Shia had a thing for Inspector Chae

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:
    Shia, turned me into a killing-machine and therefore I will kill h- Bzztt. Error. System Malfunction. Instructor does not agree with my method. I will hurt her to the brink of death. ... Instructor agrees

But Shia can pet you on a head like no one else :) . Besides being killing machine is much funnier you can meet a lot of new people, and kill them.

Other Harpy is weird...

I will eat you!

Searching database..... Unrecognized. Who are you?

• @Volt8ge said:

@Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:

Other Harpy is weird...

-fumes and wants to.murder!!!!- maybe.

• YexeleYexele Member

@Pokechu said:
    I will eat you!

Harpy says gingerly "you promise? ;) "

• Tina..... "Hides in refrigerator"

• @Yexele said:

@Pokechu said:
    I will eat you!

LMAO......

In any event loved this but gotta goto work.. love you all lovelies!(and by that I mean I don't really... xD)

• @mistressj said:

@Yexele said:

@Pokechu said:
    I will eat you!

LMAO......

In any event loved this but gotta goto work.. love you all lovelies!(and by that I mean I don't really... xD)

A Harpy in real life... Surprising (-////-)

• YexeleYexele Member

@Volt8ge said:

Other Harpy is weird...

Come here my precious doll, I will pet your head :) , I will make you forget this boorish oaf Trainer and make you whole, perfect free of all weakness. I usually broke my dolls in childhood but with you... We will see who will be broken first, you or this world!!! HAHAHAHA

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:

Other Harpy is weird...

Come here my precious doll, I will pet your head :) , I will make you forget this boorish oaf Trainer and make you whole, perfect free of all weakness. I usually broke my dolls in childhood but with you... We will see who will be broken first, you or this world!!! HAHAHAHA

Pretty much shia. XD maybe.

@Volt8ge said:

@mistressj said:

@Yexele said:

@Pokechu said:
    I will eat you!

LMAO......

A Harpy in real life... Surprising (-////-)

Is there any wonder I love her so much? XD

But anyway much love all now I'm out!

• harpy x mamba :C

• @Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:

Other Harpy is weird...

... Is this Fear?

• YexeleYexele Member

@Volt8ge said:

@Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:

Other Harpy is weird...

... Is this Fear?

That is what Shia would have said. If she was possessing Harpy :) .

• XronaXrona Member
    edited June 2018

Sexa x Nata / Trainer x J (^་།^)

• Ship Lord Yuri x Every Female she encounters

• 3EL7X7X77T3EL7X7X77T Member, Player Council

Seha x Levia (my favorite ship n no one ever thought about this ship before)

Seha x Yuri

Seha x Violet

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Closing thread. Please don't necro posts.

This discussion has been closed.