Yukata Versions - Share the Yukata versions

I thought there should be a topic on forum for Yukata's, so people can see what they look like, post you versions here and which one you got it from. For example PC Gamer Yukata Version, Alienware Yukata Version and so on. That way people will know which version they are from, and could pick what box for which character that can have it. Character name won't be needed as we can see it on the pictures. But you can include it if you want, as it is optional. I hope this will be some help for some, or want to share the Yukata Colors.

-Level 75 Yukata Version-

-PC Gamer Yukata Version-

-Alienware Yukata Version-

Comments

• OkizuOkizu Member
    edited April 2018

PC Gamer Yukata

Level 75 Yukata

Alienware Yukata

• -Cherry Blossom Petals - Crafted Yukata Version-

• @Okizu Thanks for sharing Seha's.

Still could use other characters to see. Don't be afraid to share even if you have 1 version of it. Then others can share the other versions.

• Sylvi's PC Gamer Yukata

I'll continue to update as I decide who to use the remaining boxes on.

• Ezekiel020Ezekiel020 Member
    edited April 2018

PCGamer

Alienware

• @ChrisCross @Ezekiel020 Thank you both for sharing.

Hope we can see more additions, that would be wonderfull.

• Is the Yukata from the event permanent? It does say 101 days when I hover over the box.

• DarkLightningDarkLightning Member
    edited April 2018

@Jestervale said:
    Is the Yukata from the event permanent? It does say 101 days when I hover over the box.

That's only for the days left for you to open the very outer box that contains everything including a separate box for the yukata but yes the yukata itself is permanent.

• @Jestervale said:
    Is the Yukata from the event permanent? It does say 101 days when I hover over the box.

The Yukata is permanent as DarkLightning said. The box itself just have a timer until you can open it, before it goes poof. So you have that much time to open it before it is gone. So you can always keep them until 1-3 days left and then open it.

• Can these be traded? I accidentally entered my code in a wrong acc

• @KMMHY3MRDK said:
    Can these be traded? I accidentally entered my code in a wrong acc

No. Should probably just open a new incognito/inprivate browser window and see if you can make another Alienware account to try and get another code for your right account.

• -PC Gamer Yukata Version-

• @KMMHY3MRDK said:
    Can these be traded? I accidentally entered my code in a wrong acc

As far as I have heard, you can not get another code from Alienware as they were one time only per account. But you can try, as the code was limited to 1 use. And if you happen to have used on wrong one, then I am unsure if you can get another, as you used a code on the account, and can't get another, what you could try to do is send a ticket to EME and see if they can transfer it over.

• Also looking for other versions on J/Nata/Misteltein/Levia/Tina/Sylvi. Please do share if you have them on any said character. Thanks for all the contributions so far!

• caKumacaKuma Member
    edited April 2018

Lv75 Yukata

PCGamer Yukata

Crafted Yukata

Alienware Yukata

putted in a little bit more effort xd

I also like this action shot of levia flipping her staff

• @caKuma Very nice thanks for this awesome contribution and share. Looks cool seeing this. :smiley:

• Tina:

Newcomer/75 Yukata:

PC Gamer

Alienware

Cherry Blossom Event

• @ScarletDevil Woo thanks for another contribution and share.

• Awesome more and more is coming in, thank you all for sharing the Yukatas on the characters, always good to see them all on each one. Hopefully we can see the male ones soon.

• MikoyoseMikoyose Member
    edited April 2018

Ah so there's another thread here, just saw this one. Here's the other thread but I'm uploading the pic here anyway: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/3835/yukata-costume-a-b-c-d#latest

Sylvi

Mistel

Type A - Level 75/GamesRadar Giveaway/Newcomer
    Type C - PCGamer Giveaway
    Type D - Cherry Blossom Petals Event

Not yet decided who'll get the Type B - Alienware Giveaway so I don't have pics for it yet