UNINSTALLY0NA: OFFICIALLY SELLING ART COMMISSIONS!

edited December 2018 in Closers Community

Since Closers NA is already in OBT I shall Open my Art Shop!

"I am Selling art commissions for Credits/EMP
Rates: 50m:1000 EMP

Prices:

Chibi/SD version [black and white]
Head Shot: 50m / 1000 EMP
Chest Shot: 75m / 1500 EMP
Waist Shot: 87.5m / 1750 EMP
Full body Shot: 100m / 2000 EMP

Chibi/SD version [colored]
Head shot = 75m / 1500 EMP
Chest shot = 87.5m / 1750 EMP
Waist shot = 100m / 2000 EMP
Full Body shot = 125m / 2500 EMP

Normal version[black and white]
Head Shot: 87.5m / 1750 EMP
Chest Shot: 100m / 2000 EMP
Waist Shot: 125m / 2500 EMP
Full body Shot: 150m / 3000 EMP

Normal Version [colored]
Head shot = 100m / 2000 EMP
Chest shot = 125m / 2500 EMP
Waist shot = 150m / 3000 EMP
Fullbody shot = 200m / 4000 EMP

Additional background for the illustration is: 100m / 2000 EMP

Requirements on Commissioning:
you have to give me the reference of the character that I will draw.
i need the following views: front, back, left and right view of your closers character.

samples 2018
https://i.imgur.com/TFP2abx.png

Site:
* Pixiv: https://pixiv.me/uninstall1
* Deviantart: https://err0r-17.deviantart.com/

only selling in Closers NA server.

Comments

• You will get banned for doing this since this is not allowed but your art is fucking awesome, I love it !

• Y0naY0na Member

@a9Tails said:
    You will get banned for doing this since this is not allowed but your art is fucking awesome, I love it !

huh? why? im taking game currency anyway

• I believe you aren’t allowed to “sell” or exchange services for money, no matter what form of currency (real money or in game credits) They removed one of my posts before when I tried to make an art shop since I didn’t know so just warning you

• Y0naY0na Member

@Myosotis said:
    I believe you aren’t allowed to “sell” or exchange services for money, no matter what form of currency (real money or in game credits) They removed one of my posts before when I tried to make an art shop since I didn’t know so just warning you

wow gg ty

• Y0naY0na Member

I will try again until the Devs tell me to stop. soooo bump!

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Sent you a PM.

• Y0naY0na Member

bump so its allowed after all lol

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Y0naY0na Member
    edited December 2018

it is clearly said that I am selling art commission for "credits" which is what called in-game money.
    I have not put up the credits rates before because I have no idea how much is the rating until lately. which is 50m so it is fine for me to sell art commission are I? even if its a business its a game business, not irl business.

if this does include IRL business I do need an explanation for that.because it is clearly said:_ I am Selling art commissions for Credits/Nexon Cash [Korea]/EMP/ Paypal_

and it depends on the person if they want to pay in Paypal and Nexon KR code, even EMPwhich is a win in enmasse, or credits which is a game currency.

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Yona's artwork is really nice! She's really approachable and communicates with you a lot to make sure that the commission is ideal, and I'm super satisfied with how she completed the art. I love it so much! \o/ Consider throwing your credits at her and making a commission, it's definitely worth it! <3

On another note, I see a plethora of art commission threads on TERA, for example, which is another En Masse game. What I don't understand is why there would be a different set of rules for a different game, when it's all just EME? Surely, TERA would follow the same, aforementioned Code of Conduct, right? It's honestly not very clear. I've always thought that advertising businesses would mean 3rd party affiliations that have nothing to do with the game itself, but in Yona's case, as she said, it's just credits?

Regardless, keep up the great work, Yona! ^^

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Y0naY0na Member
    edited December 2018

those are the commissions ive done so far inside and outside closers community.
    also rate changed to 50m

• BUMP

• SanaraeSanarae Member

they did a good job with my commission.
    was fast, patient, and listened to my requests

• Y0naY0na Member
    edited December 2018

so far thank you very much to the people who commissioned me.
    I will try to be more faster give an accurate illustrations in the near future!
    again thank you for the support again!

for the updated commission sheet: I have added a background payment!

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• bump

• bump

• Y0naY0na Member

bump

• PrincessChenPrincessChen Member
    edited July 2018

Do you have a deviantart in case this inevitably is destroyed? You've got quite the portfolio there! edit I just realize dyou put your deviant art there, well I feel silly. Sorry for the bad question :sweat_smile:

• ok im back!
    also i am taking credits [in-game currency] now! though i have 0 idea how much is it. . . .
    DM me in discord if youre interested!!

Discord: UNINSTALLY0na#7777

• Y0naY0na Member
    edited December 2018

UPDATE
    * Rates: 100m credits/meseta
    more information on commissioning me, please look at the image below:
    my discord: UNINSTALLY0na#7777
    closers: Y0naSama

• Bump still working on a current commission!

• Your work is amazing. Is just a shame im not from us and is very spensive for me, but keep the amazing work <3

• Y0naY0na Member

HEYYYYY!
    US AND EU ARE NOW MERGED TOGETHER!