We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

+12 booster for sale

:| like really bruh?

Comments

• This isn't the first time iirc. Though the last time was during CBT or OBT if I'm not mistaken.

• Not suprised at all.

• Why the hell is this a thing.... I want to hope it's limited purchase item, but if not I'm about to be screwed. How am I supposed to compete with people who can just drop fat $ to instant power-up

• It's time to pack up

Kidding aside, let's hope this be the last of these things, unless they plan on giving these stuff for free in events as kr does it(free +13 fuel for us too plz) to balance things up

• i had a feeling that something like this could pop up, The first time they sold such stuff was in beta but hey i am highly against this then and right now, People spend freaking weeks upon weeks enhancing failing until they reached their goal and now just swipe get your booster to +12 why not. Even tho its limited still not cool. Look at the events they are most of the time not rewarding at all. NA is slowly but surely turning into the CN server its just a matter of time when we get hit with +20s and SS tunings.

• i was wondering for the Complete Subjugation Package it contains "Extreme:Premium Materials Box" so.. whats inside the box?

• @Shiinomiya said:
    i was wondering for the Complete Subjugation Package it contains "Extreme:Premium Materials Box" so.. whats inside the box?

new gear crafting mats

• wow the actual parts like Mephisto Agile Core and Pure Alien Pressure Valve?

• At least it's not +13. 😅

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

This is the material stuff.

• +13 or +12 doesnt matter its still not right to sell those things.

I don't think +12 gear booster is an issue at all and it's totally okay to sell. In the end it's no different from selling Enhancement Packs that everyone seems to be okay with.

• Whales can complete the Extreme set without doing the Raid XD!!

• @Adorable said:
    In the end it's no different from selling Enhancement Packs that everyone seems to be okay with.

There is a significant difference.
    Guaranteed +12 booster locked behind a paywall.
    versus
    A chance to obtain a +12 booster or more materials to try reaching a +12/13 enhancement.

100% successrate to surpass what most people can comfortably reach, or bypassing the gambling required to get it, is quite a big step toward P2W, compared to giving paying users more chances.

• @Hadasy said:

@Adorable said:
    In the end it's no different from selling Enhancement Packs that everyone seems to be okay with.

There is a significant difference.
    Guaranteed +12 booster locked behind a paywall.
    versus
    A chance to obtain a +12 booster or more materials to try reaching a +12/13 enhancement.

100% successrate to surpass what most people can comfortably reach, or bypassing the gambling required to get it, is quite a big step toward P2W, compared to giving paying users more chances.

too bad that no whale is aiming for +12 haha
    +13 or go home

• @TXC3EFYF4D said:
    too bad that no whale is aiming for +12 haha
    +13 or go home

+13 isn't whale territory, not deep enough.
    Instant +12 is just a stepping stone to get to that mystical +15.

• Ogenki1978Ogenki1978 Member
    edited April 2018

The +12 booster behind 3400 emp is mainly of value to the whales looking to try for +15 and new players starting out looking to jumpstart to a decently strong character (+12 weapon and +11 modules of end game equipment wouldn't challenge the top tier but definitely would be far above average from my judgement of pugs and hall rankings.)

I think the real value to the package is all the hyperclocked tuners. Also decent for alts I guess with the materials box you get.

The +12 within the pack isn't primarily for whales looking to +15. Whales get the pack primarily for the materials to get PG75 early. The +12 is just extra because they know that the odds of that +12 turning into a +14 or +15 is against their odds. Majority of the people who first look into the pack and see +12 as the primary issue are thinking very narrow minded. They view it as something bigger than it really is. No whales are shelling out $34 for this +12 to get +15. It's for the materials for pg75. If you look deeper into enhancement and even participate yourself you would understand that the Enhancement Packs are more P2W and give you a better chance at +13 and +15 than this package and a +12 gear booster.

Previous +15's got their's from farming and the cheap enhancement packages. Same goes for the +14's and the many +13's. For example: Purchasing this 6x ($30) has a better chance of giving you a +14 or many +13's than the $34 package.

Again, enhancement packs are normal to ya'll and ya'll don't blink and eye, but when they throw a big number like 12 ya'll freak out. Current gear enhancement shift won't change much with that single +12 booster and some enhancement materials compared to an enhancement pack. Also, the real whales are already geared to the bone. This is just an extra piece for their future gear or an alt they don't really care about.

F2P has always been competing with this in any free mmo. Nothing new. The real picture/issue you should look at is the materials for PG75, but then that's no different from being able to purchase wings rather farming/housing for them.

You can sugar coat the meaning by saying it's a stepping stone to p2w, but p2w has always existed. Time to think outside the box.

• @Adorable said:
    The +12 within the pack isn't primarily for whales looking to +15. Whales get the pack primarily for the materials to get PG75 early. The +12 is just extra because they know that the odds of that +12 turning into a +14 or +15 is against their odds. Majority of the people who first look into the pack and see +12 as the primary issue are thinking very narrow minded. They view it as something bigger than it really is. No whales are shelling out $34 for this +12 to get +15. It's for the materials for pg75. If you look deeper into enhancement and even participate yourself you would understand that the Enhancement Packs are more P2W and give you a better chance at +13 and +15 than this package and a +12 gear booster.

Previous +15's got their's from farming and the cheap enhancement packages. Same goes for the +14's and the many +13's. For example: Purchasing this 6x ($30) has a better chance of giving you a +14 or many +13's than the $34 package.

Again, enhancement packs are normal to ya'll and ya'll don't blink and eye, but when they throw a big number like 12 ya'll freak out. Current gear enhancement shift won't change much with that single +12 booster and some enhancement materials compared to an enhancement pack. Also, the real whales are already geared to the bone. This is just an extra piece for their future gear or an alt they don't really care about.

F2P has always been competing with this in any free mmo. Nothing new. The real picture/issue you should look at is the materials for PG75, but then that's no different from being able to purchase wings rather farming/housing for them.

You can sugar coat the meaning by saying it's a stepping stone to p2w, but p2w has always existed. Time to think outside the box.

It's not so much that it's an enhancement item you can just get straight up. It's that they put it in there knowing NA/EU players will shell out for it knowing it's in there as a guaranteed item.

• AeonSmithAeonSmith Member
    edited April 2018

@Adorable said:

The thing about that is that those materials can be easily acquired, basically placing it in pay to getting shit faster(p2gsf) territory, same goes for enhancement materials. They're not locked behind a paywall, where as +12 is.

It's not that I'm denying what you say, I understand where you're coming from. It's just that, how do I say this, it's as if the line between p2w and p2gsf becomes more blurred as whales go crazier with their whaling, that something that shouldn't be considered p2w, gets considered p2w.

Just because it does, doesn't mean it should