Crafting issue?

I'm unable to get responses from people in game about this so I thought I would see here. I've had this really dumb issue since maintenance finished where if I try to craft items it takes my materials and does not give me the item I was crafting. This is really starting to piss me off. I was going to go to customer support but I had a response to my ticket telling me to go to this link where I am to report bugs, but the page does not exist... Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried reloading my game and it still is happening. If this keeps up I won't be able to play anymore.

Comments

• I didn't bother clicking that thread because I don't pvp or do hall of dragons. Didn't realize someone had covered this issue in there as well....

• Yeap i lost all my blossoms and Tina growght token too :'(

• @Alazur said:
    Yeap i lost all my blossoms and Tina growght token too :'(

R.I.P I feel your pain my friend.

• Well, I haven't login today and won't login.
    Even though I'll lose the daily washing machine, it's better than not seeing my freaking 200 blosson tokens.

• AuriolusAuriolus Member
    edited April 2018

@Alazur said:
    Yeap i lost all my blossoms and Tina growght token too :'(

Me too :/ i craft 2 set yukata for my Tina and Sylvi :'(:'(

• So we can't even play the new dungeons because you have to craft an entry item. Hilarious. It looks I wont be coming back to this game after all. At least until Harpy is released.

• @Mahouroa said:
    So we can't even play the new dungeons because you have to craft an entry item. Hilarious. It looks I wont be coming back to this game after all. At least until Harpy is released.

No you can craft the entry items. DO NOT try to craft event items though. Dagon disks are not an issue.

• I'm glad I didn't login yesterday.
    Just logged in now and all my tokens (tina and blossom) are still there.

So for anyone who still haven't logged in since patch, it's safe now.

• @DeadAgain said:
    I'm glad I didn't login yesterday.
    Just logged in now and all my tokens (tina and blossom) are still there.

So for anyone who still haven't logged in since patch, it's safe now.

Simply logging in was never a danger though. It's that people were crafting items with those event tokens. Since crafting was glitched, it would say crafting complete and take the tokens like normal, but when you actually checked your inventory the items weren't actually crafted.