Maintenance is now complete! Have fun!

Naddic Mini Q&A Round 6 - 04/30/18

edited April 2018 in Developer Q&A

HUGE apologies for getting this out late! Here are the answers for this week!

•Any plans on implementing costume and accessories previews on the black market?
We have. I think we can add the feature in NA/EU late this year or early next year.

•Will there be any special events only located in NA or EU? For example if you'd cheer for the football competitions like NA cup or EU cup?
We would love to explore this possibility, especially for sports teams! Stay tuned!

•Will we ever get more crew mascot slots? Currently higher tier crews use buff mascots over functional mascots due to a lack of slot availability.
Currently we don’t have any plan for this. But we will take this into our consideration.

•Is there any chance that we will receive a Quality of Life update regarding Potions, and some materials? our inventories are clogged up even if unlocked fully.
Yes, many potions and materials will be integrated or out of use. If you have items out of use, you will be able to convert the item to other ones.

•Will there be an option in the future to expand the maximum of 70 crewmember-slots?
We don’t have a plan for further expansion for now.

Comments

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators

@Pokechu said:
    @BearShoes This is round 6 though!

Fixed! I thought "5" looked weird, but I was in a huge rush. That's what I get!

• TomitelTomitel Member

Thanks!

• •Any plans on implementing costume and accessories previews on the black market?
    We have. I think we can add the feature in NA/EU late this year or early next year.

<3 <3 <3