enhancement boost 1 trade to enhancement boost 2

can we get a way to like trade boost 1 for boost 2 like 5x boost 1 for 1x boost 2 or something its boost 1 is realy useless and no one use it

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

It has uses like Pokechu says, but I see your point too. As someone who aims for +13 and +14 it is better to utilize the Enhancement Boost 2 instead of Enhancement boost 1 when you only have limited Fuel IV's. The chance to drop, reset, etc are same for either so why not go with the better version and not the less optimal.

• yea there is no point in using eb1 lol

• why no one pay any attention to this thread,its realy a big deal if we acutly able to exchange that eb1 to eb2 =.=

• BeleilaBeleila Member

How big of a deal that is that would depent on the trade ratio, on that note we qont get that, there wont be any special treatment for the western servers for korea its fine so it hast to be fine for us too its that easy. I guess it thats a reason too that nobody cares about this threat. EB 1 has its uses so i doubt there is any chance at all there will be something like u suggest implementet.

• reconawp1992reconawp1992 Member
    edited May 2018

yea EB 1 totaly usefull Kappa,i have 500 EB1 sitting in my bank and no use for it so yea its so usefull

• MonVertMonVert Member

@reconawp1992 said:
    yea EB 1 totaly usefull Kappa,i have 500 EB1 sitting in my bank and no use for it so yea its so usefull

Just because you choose not to use it doesn't make it "not useful" :thinking:

• oh come on you know what im talking about here @MonVert =.=

• MonVertMonVert Member

@reconawp1992 said:
    oh come on you know what im talking about here @MonVert =.=

Yeah, and...? I've gotten plenty of +12 from using Boost Is. Certainly more enticing than blowing 2.5M+

• reconawp1992 is right here. Yes there may not be much "special treatment" to EU/NA, but have you seen the state of the EU server?? It's a god damn travesty because of all the crap that has happened in the past month or so. If Enmasse don't tend to their game, it'll all be lost soon, or atleast their EU server will be.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Boost I will have use for Gremory stuffs if that matters~

• cool thx @Adorable

• Lol even PvP you have only 4 guys dominating it with the strong gear. In EU.

• JinyoJinyo Member
    edited May 2018

That's because most of us are not stupid enough to play pvp in an unballanced state. We aren't donkeys like NA.

And to the topic. They have many uses. Even selling them is an use. Just do it and stop complaining.

• ^ probably not good at PvP. But yes there are issues but having experience can help.

Plus don't be a donkey. Making yourself look stupid.

Back to topic. Think eme won't be happy to do this. Because there is no cushion for the pushing.

• @Jinyo said:
    That's because most of us are not stupid enough to play pvp in an unballanced state. We aren't donkeys like NA.

And to the topic. They have many uses. Even selling them is an use. Just do it and stop complaining.

You may think that people will buy them, but ive put up my 30+ boost 1's day after day, yet no one has purchased them... Because any smart person knows that boost 1's aren't that great when boost 2's are soo much more useful. Sorry but we DO indeed need this exchange to come at some point, otherwise we will have more useless items in our inventories. Just as the Renovation patch, some items said that they could be used at any Mattermixer, however there was no option to exchange some of these items.

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited May 2018

@DireWolfHorizon said:

@Jinyo said:

You may think that people will buy them, but ive put up my 30+ boost 1's day after day, yet no one has purchased them... Because any smart person knows that boost 1's aren't that great when boost 2's are soo much more useful. Sorry but we DO indeed need this exchange to come at some point, otherwise we will have more useless items in our inventories. Just as the Renovation patch, some items said that they could be used at any Mattermixer, however there was no option to exchange some of these items.

Gremory tab lets u trade ur 1s (SOLVED)

THese 2 items both different things u cant magically turn em into something else