We will be having a maintenance on 3/25 from 10pm - 12am PDT (2 hours). We appreciate your patience and understanding! For updates, go here: http://bit.ly/2TUSf3c

Rant and Rave Here

I made this so people can vent about the NO Closer Coins for Active Players and w/e else they want to let out in regards to previous mistakes and what nots

Comments

• Revya20Revya20 Member

since last update and the event we cant do, i feel like quitting.getting pg/tia gear is too easy now. more dmg is nice ofc, but its so boring now. and im annoyed that we dont get malek anymore from hod or the big tree. think it was 1.5 mil only to get hec horns.

• Revya20Revya20 Member

yep, instead of malek statues i got hec horns.

• MonVertMonVert Member

@Revya20 said:

Pretty sure you planted the wrong tree.

• Revya20Revya20 Member

@MonVert said:

@Revya20 said:

Pretty sure you planted the wrong tree.

dont remember seeing two kinds of big trees.

• BeleilaBeleila Member

there are 2 trees one for money one for costumes

• Revya20Revya20 Member

@Beleila said:

the big tree? i know we can craft one that gives costume stuff, but i bought the big tree like always. the one that normally gives malek statues that sell for 300k.

• BeleilaBeleila Member

@Revya20 said:

@Beleila said:

the big tree? i know we can craft one that gives costume stuff, but i bought the big tree like always. the one that normally gives malek statues that sell for 300k.

maybe its just a chance to get a costume then?? i got my crystals like usual.

• Revya20Revya20 Member

hm seems like it, cant remember reading that it has a chance to drop accessories.

• BeleilaBeleila Member

@Revya20 said:

hm seems like it, cant remember reading that it has a chance to drop accessories.

That wouldnt be the first Tooltip thats wrong or doesnt give u all informations.

• Revya20Revya20 Member

.> That wouldnt be the first Tooltip thats wrong or doesnt give u all informations.

seems like i did have two different big trees. dont know why tho. when i checked today there was another one that gives costume stuff.and i can buy the tree that gives malek.was prob tired and didnt notice i had different trees.

• First 10 bp frags for 1 goblet and now this... It really feels like they dont care about their active players.

• @Amygdala said:

@Pokechu said:
    You never know what could be summoned with all that negativity.

I HAVE BEEN BECKONED.

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited May 2018

I have a 'rant' to express

I think there's something wrong with Friday's Doppelganger......those poor parasytes....they just wanted suck out your life force damn it :(

VoteForFreedomForParasytes

• Revya20Revya20 Member

that has happened bf the update already, some enemys cant be killed and then stay in the areas.