From 7 a.m. to noon PST on Tuesday, December 18, we will be completing updates for our account management system as well as other game systems and servers. During this time, players will be unable to log in to Closers or make purchases.

If players log in before the maintenance window you should be able to continue playing as normal, though there's a chance of service interruption during this time.

Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!

Naddic Mini Q&A Round 7 - 5/11/18

Sorry for the wait everyone, and for the short Q&A this time around! We'll try to have more for you next week, but in the meantime, here's this weeks Q&A!

Are we gonna get the current Revamp Trading Limit System from KR soon? Or are we gonna wait quite sometime before we get the current update?
I’m afraid to say but we need more time to stabilize the system and to bring it to NA/EU server.

KR has recently seen revamps to multiple characters which have made them much more fun and interesting to play (Seulbi/Yuri/J being the first). Will we see these revamps in NA/EU anytime soon?
Many of the character revamps are applied to NA/EU with Renovation update. It will take some time to apply the latest changes in KR server, but we will put our effort into providing the revamps as soon as possible.

Can we use every public material of Closers Online for fanmade videos/artwork?
Yes, if it’s not for any commercial use, you can freely use every public materials of Closers.

Comments

• When are the rest of the characters are coming out and also are their gonna be more costumes released?

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, EME Staff

@Kurosakiichigo said:
    When are the rest of the characters are coming out and also are their gonna be more costumes released?

Character releases will come in time, I don't have specific dates for each one though. There will definitely be more costumes coming in the future, too.

• GenmGenm Member

@BearShoes said:

Are we gonna get the current Revamp Trading Limit System from KR soon? Or are we gonna wait quite sometime before we get the current update?
    I’m afraid to say but we need more time to stabilize the system and to bring it to NA/EU server.

oh that is sad, but will look forward to this in future QoL updates in NA/EU

• closing in on a month, no other q/a?

• zbx5818zbx5818 Member

sylvi is still not updated:(

• I at this moment cannot support the game, the single thread nightmare is just horrible, the game acts same at stock 3600mhz or at 4.2Ghz. I do like the game, some bugs are annoying and some Closers are much better than others, at least when it comes to moving and being able to dodge Subjugation Bosses attack and why when I res I instantly die... why is there no protection against damage for like a 1 second... Anyway enough of this rant...
    But now seriously please upgrade API/Engine, I would gladly than move cash from Steam wallet into this game

Q: Will the game ever receive an upgrade to the API or the Engine? DirectX 9 is just really old, the game is not even using Shader Model 3.0

• We would love if the Dev could make the 10/10 accessories set attainable from in game achievement instead of exc only in bm or bitnae

• Q: Why it is impossible to change the button for changing the skills panel when using the gamepad?
    You can change almost all the buttons. But this is strictly tied to the "shift" button and it can not be changed.
    This is quite inconvenient if playing on the gamepad

(Sorry for the language. This is Google Translator^^)