We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Official Request for the Translation of Certain things to be made.

So we were told months ago that Regular Agent would be changed to Official Agent. It was temporarily, and partially done, but eventually was reverted back to Regular Agent. Additionally we have found that the Official Agent, and Official Crew(Now named Operative) Outfits are currently named "Union Agent" and "Vulture Corp." However my biggest complaint with this whole mess is the known fact that the Special Agent, or 3rd Promotion costumes are currently named "UNION Elite" and more appropriately named "Special Operative." After months of me being busy I'm going to push for this change again. I do not agree with the translation of Regular as it does not sound as appealing as Official, I'd rather be Official than a Regular. I've made it clear in the past and I'll make it clear again, I chose the name Official Agent Sworn because the 2nd Promotion has always been known as Official Agent/Crew on the Korean Server. It still sounds plain and boring in comparison and has bothered me and many others since. On top of all of that, to prevent confusion with the player base the consistency should spread to the promotion outfits as well instead of them trying to have their own identity separate from what they really are.
Sorry for the rant.
Thanks for reading, have a good day.
-Sworn

Official Request for the Translation of Certain things to be made. 39 votes

Change Regular Agent/Operative Rank Card, Title Image, and Costume to Official Agent/Operative. Change "UNION Elite" to "Special Agent".
71% 28 votes
Change Regular Agent/Operative Rank Card, and Title Image to Official Agent/Operative. Also confirm Special Agent/Operative as the name for 3rd Promotion.
15% 6 votes
Leave Regular Agent/Operative Rank Card, Title Image, and Costume alone. Also confirm Special Agent/Operative as the name for 3rd Promotion.
2% 1 vote
Change nothing.
10% 4 votes

Comments

• BeleilaBeleila Member

I prefer they would fix some bugs that are known quite a while over something minor like this.

• BeleilaBeleila Member

@SW0RN said:

@Beleila said:
    I prefer they would fix some bugs that are known quite a while over something minor like this.

Then make a post, or bump an old thread of said bugs, submit detailed ways to cause said bugs so you can get them fixed?

If that would help to post something u wouldnt have to made this post in the first place,

• JohnnyKyonJohnnyKyon Member
    edited May 2018

Don't even know why they changed this

+1

• JohnnyKyonJohnnyKyon Member
    edited May 2018

[double post, ty forum]

• NA is bad with naming, please stick with what works. :kms:

• AzetteAzette Member

Lets not forget about TAP = Total Attack Power (No TCP = Total Combat Power plz)

• I agree. As a first timer in NA, it was quite confusing.

• This is kind of a stupid nitpick. There's a lot worse about some of the aspects of the game. You sound very pretentious when you're complaining about the "appeal" of certain words. It doesn't affect anything in the game so I don't understand why you'd be complaining about this?