Dim doppelganger dungeon cap/ Spec ops revamp

I believe the one per account entrance should be removed and allow us to enter with more characters 2 or 3 per account, I also believe that spec ops as in general needs some reworks lets say, Andras, skyscraper and Lure are pretty much unused by most of the playerbase they don't offer you anything of use, HoD make it harder for higher levels since it has a weekly ranking it would make the game more competitive again not just 100 people with the same time

Comments

• AGREE WELL SAID

• Not removed but twice or thrice would be nice. However this would ruintl the economy; you can get refit modules and swift accessories from dopplegangers, If they increased the entry limit to two or three refit mods and swift accesories would drop even more. Resulting in loss of another f2p money gain

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I think adding 1 more run to doppel would be great. HoD could use a revamp to integrate newer bosses making it harder or they can extend and add new bosses into the dungeon.

• @MrQuella said:
    Not removed but twice or thrice would be nice. However this would ruintl the economy; you can get refit modules and swift accessories from dopplegangers, If they increased the entry limit to two or three refit mods and swift accesories would drop even more. Resulting in loss of another f2p money gain

This was a thing before also where you could drop current last area gear in doppel with swift accessories and you had unlimited account entry and 3 to 4 entries on day per character

• @Natorious said:

@MrQuella said:
    Not removed but twice or thrice would be nice. However this would ruintl the economy; you can get refit modules and swift accessories from dopplegangers, If they increased the entry limit to two or three refit mods and swift accesories would drop even more. Resulting in loss of another f2p money gain

This was a thing before also where you could drop current last area gear in doppel with swift accessories and you had unlimited account entry and 3 to 4 entries on day per character

The drop rate was low I guess. it didnt effect the economy that much
    however in this dopplegangers drop rate is very high and 2 out of 4 players drop a swift accesory/refit mod/core