We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Sky Ship Bridge Completion

This is my first time playing through the Sky Ship Bridge following the Renovation update, and I've noticed that there's a pattern with the quests where you run 1x Recon+ difficulty, and subsequent quests have you run through on exclusively Skirmish difficulty. This results in 3 runs through the sector, yet only 2/3 difficulties cleared (or only 1 if you run Skirmish for all 3).

I do remember that the old quests had you run Recon/Patrol x2 and Skirmish x2, so this is technically an improvement in terms of quest progression but still inefficient for sector completion. You're burning 30 fatigue regardless and Patrol has the same map as Skirmish, so why not allow the quests to be Recon+, Patrol+, then Skirmish like almost all the other sectors?

tl;dr - Current Sky Ship Bridge quests have you run Recon/Patrol/Skirmish x1 -> Skirmish x2. It can be changed to Recon -> Patrol -> Skirmish with little issue and let you get 100% completion with story progression without extra runs like almost all the other sectors.

Comments

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I don't know if you notice but most if not all quest in Closers work in the way that, you can run any difficult the quest require and higher. While I don't remember what you need to run on Sky ship bridge but if the quest require run "Recon or higher x 2", you can always go Recon x 1 and Patrol x1 . The quest also can be completed by that way

• @HTNHO said:
    I don't know if you notice but most if not all quest in Closers work in the way that, you can run any difficult the quest require and higher. While I don't remember what you need to run on Sky ship bridge but if the quest require run "Recon or higher x 2", you can always go Recon x 1 and Patrol x1 . The quest also can be completed by that way

I know that, in the old Sky Ship the initial quest used to go [Recon or higher x2], now it goes [Recon or higher x1], then two Skirmish-only difficulty quests right after. This is after the Renovation update that streamlined the quests.

On Wolf Dogs side at least, my Harpy ended up with 75% completion overall after finishing all the main & side quests in Sky Ship Bridge since every difficulty was cleared except for Patrol.

• Yeah I had some beef with this too. Would prefer for it to be reverted or at least make one of the skirmish quests on patrol difficulty.

Its just very inconsistent IMO. Most if not all of the other sectors don't have this problem.