Cut Scene Skip Option

edited June 2018 in Closers Feedback

So after going through cut-scenes on every character released on NA/EU I and a few others so far think that they should implement an option to skip cut-scenes with ESCAPE or something. Those cut-scenes do not change variation for any character and we can't even skip it. Maybe the first time you make us watch it, but after that there should be an option to skip.

What are your thoughts about this?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Yes , this game is in big need of this , let's they will listen

• do you mean the respawn cutscene? because I skipped almost every quest cutscene with escape button...

• BeleilaBeleila Member
    edited June 2018

there is something u cant skip?? u can skip cutscenes and u can skip the talk sequences in hubs what else u wanna skip?

• ElDesuElDesu Member

I'd like to be able to skip boss cutscenes, cause my 0:28 seconds on Morax Dimensional Rift 5 needs to be lowered.

• @ElDesu said:
    I'd like to be able to skip boss cutscenes, cause my 0:28 seconds on Morax Dimensional Rift 5 needs to be lowered.

well you can try to bug it

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@MrQuella said:

@ElDesu said:

well you can try to bug it

I don't think you can bug that. Bug why abuse skip bugs when they should just allow us to skip them all anyways. DX

• I agree! Especially if you're trying to speed-run things and Tiamat has to have these long pan over scenes. I think the better option that after the player has seen the cut-scene once it will automatically skip (or place this option in settings maybe?)