Lag over time?

So I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I can run the game fine at the start, but whenever I play the game for... I dont know maybe like an hour or more, the hubs start to lag heavily(like a slide-show), and in dungeons fps drops a bit. I'm wondering if there is any fix for this, and if anyone else experiences these problems?

People with higher end computers probably won't have a problem with this, but for me and others that play closers with Toaster 2.0s - Refridgerators that arent as good as tina's, I feel like En Masse should take a look at this and see if they can do anything about the optimization, This is the first game for me that this happens, so I think its a game problem, but I may be wrong.

Comments

• ElDesuElDesu Member

Oh, rip that then, let's just hope that EME can contact Naddic, cause it's kinda annoying

• You can try to do it like me:

1-When it start lagging and fps drop, exit/close the game and the launcher
    2-Reopen the launcher and the game
    3-It refresh the game as like you just open it for the first time

• SandersLMAOSandersLMAO Member
    edited June 2018

@NekoparaVanilla said:
    You can try to do it like me:

This is so far the only solution that worked for me. Perhaps its a silver lining by telling players to get off the chair, stretch a little and grab some nourishment every few hours too XD

• ElDesuElDesu Member

@SandersLMAO said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:
    You can try to do it like me:

This is so far the only solution that worked for me. Perhaps its a silver lining by telling players to get off the chair, stretch a little and grab some nourishment every few hours too XD

get off the chair

I DONT WANNA ;w;

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Memory leak DX