We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Ban IP from these gold sellers already.

Its so anoying these people keep saying selling money for 9 dollars or 6 or 4 a total scam but what is taking so long to ban these people i pretty sure you guys already got the report from many players so just hurry up and take these vermin away from the game being playing her since alpha and its the first time i see so many gold sellers.

Comments

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Yoburi said:
    Its so anoying these people keep saying selling money for 9 dollars or 6 or 4 a total scam but what is taking so long to ban these people i pretty sure you guys already got the report from many players so just hurry up and take these vermin away from the game being playing her since alpha and its the first time i see so many gold sellers.

for some reason they're back....initially they werent here but they become active again just after the newest patch...

• Your right if the scammers are actually scamming. Then there should be a new topic. So players can write down names and eme will be a ble to deal with it by looking into chat history.

• The site actually isn't a scam (surprisingly) but I do agree that the bot should be taken off.