Changing chip color in item

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

Is there any way or do I have to craft a new item.? And I mean equipment wise

Comments

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

You need a Slot-Type-Modification-Tool. They cost 100 EMP in the cash shop, or you can buy them from the black market for whatever price they go for.

Aaah thanks! Was gunna say.. be pretty bad if you had to craft it more and more times
    For slots you want..

edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

You need a Slot-Type-Modification-Tool. They cost 100 EMP in the cash shop, or you can buy them from the black market for whatever price they go for.

Aaah thanks! Was gunna say.. be pretty bad if you had to craft it more and more times
    For slots you want..

That would be horrible.

Also how do I actually use... sorry for the dumb questions

edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:
    @mistressj Haven't used one in a while. I think you have to right click the STMT, put in the item of your choice and then select the slot you want to change the colour of. You can only change one slot at a time, and each attempt costs a STMT. You can also use additives, which in this case are drivers, to increase your chance of getting the slot colour you want, otherwise it's completely random, unless you use a driver that guarantees the outcome. Personally, I never had to use more than 5 to get perfect slots on all my items. Never used drivers with a guaranteed outcome.

Yeah I was trying to right click the damned driver like an idiot... rofl found out I was using the wrong item xD

Assuming for harpy I want black red and yellow with dual of those 3 colors each no?

• Aaah kay I thought black cause of the whole airstrike bonus but alright will do