Removal of Fatigue on July 3 and Violet Release???

Comments

• @Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:
    I just realized that fatigue removal also means I can play Violet exclusively forever!

You could have before hand basically...

I'd easily blow through all her stamina in one day and then all I'd be able to do for the rest of the week is PvP and spec ops. spec ops are so shit now, pls no

I did that with harpy and just used the many many many stam pots they literally throw at you

I got about 4000 stamina worth of potions saved up. Those wouldn't last very long for me, trust me.

Plus all the ones they will be throwing at you while leveling violet

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:

@mistressj said:

@Pokechu said:
    I just realized that fatigue removal also means I can play Violet exclusively forever!

You could have before hand basically...

I'd easily blow through all her stamina in one day and then all I'd be able to do for the rest of the week is PvP and spec ops. spec ops are so shit now, pls no

I did that with harpy and just used the many many many stam pots they literally throw at you

I got about 4000 stamina worth of potions saved up. Those wouldn't last very long for me, trust me.

Plus all the ones they will be throwing at you while leveling violet

Those will also run out eventually.

Anyway. Overall, I'm pretty excited about the prospect of not being "forced" to play characters I don't really want to play, just to play the game more, but I really don't like the economical implications that come with it.

Fair. But the romoval only benefits people who can play all day and bots with all the bad stuff that WILL happen it will ultimately screw the players who can only.play 2 maybe 3 hours a day or whatever.
    Quite honestly it is a such a needless change. But hopefully it won't come to bite enmasse.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:
    @mistressj Tbh, I would be completely fine with them removing character stamina, but keeping account stamina. This would be far better imo.

Possibly. Or just upping the limits.
    But that's just the opinion from someone that can only game for like 20 hours a week max. So there is that bias.

• @Pokechu said:
    @mistressj Tbh, I would be completely fine with them removing character stamina, but keeping account stamina. This would be far better imo.

oi m8 thats brilliant, since the hardcore people would run on all their alts anyways to get the maximum number of runs yet still get no drops and 3-4k fatigue a week is freaking massive.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

When @Pokechu post cute gifs too! >o<

• I really hope this isn't going to end badly :C

• Hahahaha, one of my favourite movies, Titanic, will now become one of my favourite MMOs. It sure is a wonderful fact that history does not repeat itself.

• Also a long time lurker here, I honestly think this isn't a good idea. This will definitely ruin the economy. I played games in the past like Vindictus and Elsword (when Elsword had unlimited stamina on weekends) where their economies were so inflated, really don't want Closers to end up like that. I already see some bots advertising selling credits, I'd imagine that will get 10x worse if this happens.

• This is great news thank god for this change GJ EME

• @Masazumi said:
    This is great news thank god for this change GJ EME

Great news? what's your highest level? 40? Because end game there's alot of stuff to do that you probably won't cap stamina.

• @IDoNotMainJ said:

@Masazumi said:

Great news? what's your highest level? 40? Because end game there's alot of stuff to do that you probably won't cap stamina.

I'm level 78, do you want to run stuff together or why do you ask? I'm currently leveling to 80 though

• @Masazumi said:

@IDoNotMainJ said:

@Masazumi said:

I'm level 78, do you want to run stuff together or why do you ask? I'm currently leveling to 80 though

Look at that, you're getting to 80 off the same stamina bar you started with for the day. Guess stamina was such a big issue we just had to remove it.

• So long as they can actually maintain the economy I don't care if they remove the Fatigue. Although I would prefer it if they kept Account Fatigue and just removed Character Fatigue since that at least to me always seemed to be the issue.

• @Ceilous said:
    So long as they can actually maintain the economy I don't care if they remove the Fatigue. Although I would prefer it if they kept Account Fatigue and just removed Character Fatigue since that at least to me always seemed to be the issue.

They won't. En Masse just said on the post that Japan's Economy is healthy and monitored. When it's horrible.

• @IDoNotMainJ said:

@Ceilous said:
    So long as they can actually maintain the economy I don't care if they remove the Fatigue. Although I would prefer it if they kept Account Fatigue and just removed Character Fatigue since that at least to me always seemed to be the issue.

They won't. En Masse just said on the post that Japan's Economy is healthy and monitored. When it's horrible.

I thought removing stam was the biggest joke I've heard all month, but JP economy(and server) being anything but a cesspool is the actual biggest joke.

• MuonMuon Member

Economy will be similar to C.C, i dont play that private server but afaik they have this stamina crafting pills without any limits, so its like no stamina-system for them. I doubt they are as inflated as Japan official server. Our economy is going to be inflated anyway with or without stamina. There is absolutely no way you can stop that. The rate is indeed going to be faster but who knows Japan would still take the cake as the most inflated server even though they have stamina system inplace.

As long as they dont remove daily limits we will be fine. Daily limits + stamina system are just too much. Stamina right now offers nothing but limiting new players catching up with veterans faster, it is better if we have more players at end game. New players are abandoning this game because of continuous pause on their playtime even though they want to play more. If theyre not playing this game then most likely they are playing other games and this add to risk they would abandon Closes altogether, or may even forget Closers exists.

About botting, i doubt you can bot this game out. You need gears from raids that needs human intervention, there is no way you can bot that, even humans are dying nonstop what more on automated bots. If their bots dont have gears then they cant automate them to farm in place where highly sought out items exist (Effect wings). You also need to configure all the stats, skills and make the bot run all those complicated story quests before they can reach high lvls. So i think bots dont exist in this game. What you see in world chat are just phishing site to hack gullible whale players.

• ????? All a bot needs to do is farm some low level area with high gold drop endlessly. Why do you think a gold bot gives a single fuck about wings and etc?

• MuonMuon Member

Where is this high gold drop anyway at low levels? Care point this out.

• @Muon said:

You're also speaking as if it's hard to program a bot to use the Z, X, Space, and Enter keys so they can do these "complicated story quests" You're probably the only person to relatively think the quests are complicated

• DraciusenDraciusen Member
    edited June 2018

Man, I just really hope they didn't believe all those "REMOVE FATIGUE SYSTEM PLS" scrubs who literally only played for 2 days then quit as a general consensus.

If they make every character start off with 1190 fatigue rather than the week-long build-up it would definitely stop being a turn-off to new players, and gave out fatigue potions liberally through quest rewards it can help players catch up quickly as well without nuking the entire economy and turning into bot hell.

Removing character fatigue and only having account-wide fatigue is also a good idea, I have literally only capped account fatigue twice and only through extreme effort.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited June 2018

@IDoNotMainJ said:

@Muon said:

You're also speaking as if it's hard to program a bot to use the Z, X, Space, and Enter keys so they can do these "complicated story quests" You're probably the only person to relatively think the quests are complicated

So there is no high gold drop in lower lvls then? They are complicated unless proven otherwise. If bots are stuck way below at lower levels then can easily be spot just by going with the logs of lower lvl instances(Sectors).

• @Muon said:
    Economy will be similar to C.C, i dont play that private server but afaik they have this stamina crafting pills without any limits, so its like no stamina-system for them. I doubt they are as inflated as Japan official server. Our economy is going to be inflated anyway with or without stamina. There is absolutely no way you can stop that. The rate is indeed going to be faster but who knows Japan would still take the cake as the most inflated server even though they have stamina system inplace.

As long as they dont remove daily limits we will be fine. Daily limits + stamina system are just too much. Stamina right now offers nothing but limiting new players catching up with veterans faster, it is better if we have more players at end game. New players are abandoning this game because of continuous pause on their playtime even though they want to play more. If theyre not playing this game then most likely they are playing other games and this add to risk they would abandon Closes altogether, or may even forget Closers exists.

About botting, i doubt you can bot this game out. You need gears from raids that needs human intervention, there is no way you can bot that, even humans are dying nonstop what more on automated bots. If their bots dont have gears then they cant automate them to farm in place where highly sought out items exist (Effect wings). You also need to configure all the stats, skills and make the bot run all those complicated story quests before they can reach high lvls. So i think bots dont exist in this game. What you see in world chat are just phishing site to hack gullible whale players.

They LITERALLY throw stam pots at you while leveling... I played for close to 18 hours when harpy came out and was close to full char fatigue once.. why? Stam.pots they throw at you IN HANDFULLS

• MuonMuon Member

@mistressj said:

@Muon said:

They LITERALLY throw stam pots at you while leveling... I played for close to 18 hours when harpy came out and was close to full char fatigue once.. why? Stam.pots they throw at you IN HANDFULLS

If they throw stamina pills like no tomorrow how does that anyway different to no-stamina at all? Also not everyone are going to play during events where mostly likely you enjoyed. If a newbie started without stamina pills events they will have to play another games unless you want them to play closers only to stare at their monitor.

• @Muon said:

@mistressj said:

@Muon said:

If they throw stamina pills like no tomorrow how does that anyway different to no-stamina at all? Also not everyone are going to play during events where mostly likely you enjoyed. If a newbie started without stamina pills events they will have to play another games unless you want them to play closers only to stare at their monitor.

When I started back in closed beta(founders and whatnot) I didn't need to worry about stamina because they still gave a number of pots. And there seems to be an event on all the time.
    And the gold botters would actually have to keep an eye on their bots to make sure they have stam.. that's the biggest reason to keep stam in place.

• MuonMuon Member

@Draciusen said:

tl;dr-

Gold farming is very real and very serious issue for a game's economy. If EnMasse wants to remove stamina, they're going to have to put more than twice the effort the gold farmers are willing to put into farming if they want to combat it. And they have to do so before it even becomes an issue.

So these thousands of accounts farming on this specific low lvl area never leave any trace to server logs? Fatigue is only one of the many anti-botting features of this game, removing one will certainly not make this game botting friendly. Youre saying this game is not mechanically difficult but that is just opinion, you have to present this botters to prove the claim that it is easy.

• @Muon said:

@Draciusen said:

tl;dr-

Gold farming is very real and very serious issue for a game's economy. If EnMasse wants to remove stamina, they're going to have to put more than twice the effort the gold farmers are willing to put into farming if they want to combat it. And they have to do so before it even becomes an issue.

So these thousands of accounts farming on this specific low lvl area never leave any trace to server logs? Fatigue is only one of the many anti-botting features of this game, removing one will certainly not make this game botting friendly. Youre saying this game is not mechanically difficult but that is just opinion, you have to present this botters to prove the claim that it is easy.

Yeah and gl banning THOUSANDS of accounts without catching legit players in the cross fire. It WILL make enmasse's job a whole lot difficult.

• MuonMuon Member

@mistressj said:

@Muon said:

@Draciusen said:

tl;dr-

Yeah and gl banning THOUSANDS of accounts without catching legit players in the cross fire. It WILL make enmasse's job a whole lot difficult.

If thousands of botters already exists and botting in the game, how come we dont see innocent players getting banned for wrong reasons? Maybe, these botters never leave any traces in the server so Enmasse never banned them?

• @Muon said:

@mistressj said:

@Muon said:

@Draciusen said:

tl;dr-

If thousands of botters already exists and botting in the game, how come we dont see innocent players getting banned for wrong reasons? Maybe, these botters never leave any traces in the server so Enmasse never banned them?

Because they are limited with the fatigue so it isn't a huge issue.... remove all the fatigue it will balloon to a major issue...

• @Muon said:

@mistressj said:

@Muon said:

I don't know how it requires this much difficult brain power to understand that if they have to give out pills, then there's a cap to what can be done. if there's no pills needed, then there's no cap to what can happen.