Removal of Fatigue on July 3 and Violet Release???

Comments

• I will find you, and i will..... well i don't know what I'd do then

• I'm gonna feed you lemons.

• lets vote for no to removing ftg system it will be bad in the economy and i dont want new players to be as strong as me

• @YCPGXY7LGT said:
    lets vote for no to removing ftg system it will be bad in the economy and i dont want new players to be as strong as me

Someone make a poll! @Pokechu! Old man! We need your help. You're the only one qualified for this! You have like 500 likes! Become like George Washington! Democracy!

• yeah lets vote pokemon for president he is famous

• so pokechu your a shit i mean shitter on the interenet so you like flaming people thats bad bro your violating the rules wahaha.

• @AdminSensitive said:
    so pokechu your a shit i mean shitter on the interenet so you like flaming people thats bad bro your violating the rules wahaha.

Here comes the troll.... Let's just avoid him

• Savage as hell

• welp please
    pokechu saying bad words to me his bullying/harassing me :(

• Pokechu
    Crawl back into the hole you came from, I ain't reading your shit.

i got flammed to that comment admin do something about it please he harass me :(
    it is againts the rule.

• @AdminSensitive said:
    Pokechu
    Crawl back into the hole you came from, I ain't reading your shit.

i got flammed to that comment admin do something about it please he harass me :(
    it is againts the rule.

You started it. Lol

• Pokechu
    Or enjoy it when I lash out at people, for whatever reason.

omg he likes to flame people make fun of them and harass them :(
    he loves when people got kick out he is a toxic in secret :(

• @Katrian Your call sir.

• wow!! Many replies from my First Post here..*sigh I hope EME should reconsider the fatigue removal.I only play for about 3-7 hrs a day and i use only one char and im really having a hard time even obtaining 100m per week so if the prices skyrocket because of bots many of "casual" players will quit T_T.. sorry for my bad english

• @Pokechu said:
    I will wholeheartedly accept any punishment for stepping out of the vague lines presented to me.

Hell, if I was an admin here, I'd have banned someone like me a long time ago for spamming the forum with pictures and gifs all the damn time, as well as constantly derailing threads that have outlived their purpose. But that's just me. Thank god I'm not an admin.

I don't want to lose you bro. So lay low for a while

• yeah i dont want to lose you too bro you are my favorite here <3
    volt8ge like you alot bromance <3

• Your honor, the defendant has plead guilty.

• Welp.. I tried the easy way.
    (Puts on ski mask...)

Nobody move!! I got a spoon with me and I'm not afraid to use it. Give me the guy, and no one will get hurt!

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

Your Honor! An accomplice has shown himself, call the cereal squad! It's the Infamous Cereal Killer!

• Holy Hell... People who like stamina system actually exist. O_O. I wonder how would they play games which have none. Never heard of a dead economy in any stamina-less popular mmo, though.
    triple hurrah for violet soon enough.

• @OnlyRaven said:
    Holy Hell... People who like stamina system actually exist. O_O. I wonder how would they play games which have none. Never heard of a dead economy in any stamina-less popular mmo, though.
    triple hurrah for violet soon enough.

Considering its a huge game like Blade and Soul, Tera or Kritika. Those kind of games don't suffer even if there are bots.
    For a game like Closers having bots due to no fatigue system is a huge problem. Specifically, high costing items in the Black Market.

And yeah we're all excited for Violet. :D

• Same here bro. Same here. I'm getting really tired of this..

• @Pokechu said:
    Closers coin event flashbacks. Hey! Super cool things for EVERYONE.
    NOPE! Fuck the current playerbase, new players is where it's at!

Pftt haha

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:
    I will wholeheartedly accept any punishment for stepping out of the vague lines presented to me.

Hell, if I was an admin here, I'd have banned someone like me a long time ago for spamming the forum with pictures and gifs all the damn time, as well as constantly derailing threads that have outlived their purpose. But that's just me. Thank god I'm not an admin.

I don't want to lose you bro. So lay low for a while

I AIN'T SCURRD!

That gif! bahahah

• @JasonAugustus said:
    Yeah, definitely. I was working on Crater mod then all of a sudden [Gremory PNA], then all of a sudden, [Beach], then all of a sudden, [Irina]. I just shrug and get to it when I get to it.

I just saw their main post, and it reads like they were listening to players. That's unfortunate. I don't know why a company would have it's customers run their business. Kind of giving the wolf the key to the hen house.

Because without the playerbase the game won't strive. Simple as that.

• @Pokechu said:

@JasonAugustus said:
    Yeah, definitely. I was working on Crater mod then all of a sudden [Gremory PNA], then all of a sudden, [Beach], then all of a sudden, [Irina]. I just shrug and get to it when I get to it.

I just saw their main post, and it reads like they were listening to players. That's unfortunate. I don't know why a company would have it's customers run their business. Kind of giving the wolf the key to the hen house.

The thing is, it's actually the complete opposite. They're neither doing their own thing, nor doing what the community wants. They're trying to do something that the majority of the communty is actually opposed to, at least when it comes to people on the forum and in discord. I honestly don't have the foggiest idea about where they got their supposed feedback from, but it's definitely not what the majority of the communty wants.

puts on tinfoil hat

maybe NA/EU server is dying despite claims otherwise and we are the scapegoat for Naddic to test out the removal of the fatigue system.

• @JasonAugustus said:

@mistressj said:
    Because without the playerbase the game won't strive. Simple as that.

I've never heard a great album written by the fans of the band.

The fans in here aren't EXACTLY dictating releases rather than something they wanna use us as a scapegoat for. And besides successful bands NEED the fans.

And Omg I thought about it... THIS IS THE COMING CATASTROPHE MASTER KALBACH ENVISIONED!

• @JasonAugustus said:

@mistressj said:
    The fans in here aren't EXACTLY dictating releases rather than something they wanna use us as a scapegoat for. And besides successful bands NEED the fans.

That's also a likely scenario. "You have no one to blame but yourselves" kind of thing. That seems a little rough, even for the greediest of companies. En Masse didn't strike me as such, but again, a testament to how little I really know about this stuff.

Yeah they need the fans, so the next album better be great. There's a lot of other bands out there.

@mistressj said:
    And Omg I thought about it... THIS IS THE COMING CATASTROPHE MASTER KALBACH ENVISIONED!

...shit

But you are correct. But I also believe democracy DONE RIGHT can actually benefit a game. Next released char or fatigue system? That really doesn't though for votes on those...

• Tried scrolling through first few pages to find anything interesting and all I can find is that idiot muon blowing up another page with his retard logic...
    I'm not fully against the removal of fatigue but I really see no point. There are far better ways to deal with the current system.
    i.e take away the build up of max fatigue over a week period of time upon new character creation, or just make it simply account fatigue and increase the capacity.
    It's not like it's hard to get fatigue recovery in the game anyway. It's very possible with current system to grind a character to 75 in a day as a crewmate has shown me in their week of 1 character capping each day.
    Lets be honest here though, bots are in every damn game, and we already see them here spamming phish sites in network chat. That could be dealt with by putting a restriction like level 50 required to even use network chat. <-- just an example.
    Regardless it won't really matter because no matter what wall you put up botters will find a way to get around it.

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

I slept for a few hours and this happens.. what the actual....

I'm actually feeling down and tired enough to not care anymore, come July 3 and a few weeks to months later and the game gets absolutely fubbernucked, I'm out... no much new updates gonna save this game when that happens...