Thanks To Your Feedback...

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

We heard you loud and clear. As of July 3, we’ll remove the fatigue system from the NA and EU versions of Closers. We’ve been watching, observing, and listening to all of your comments in regard to this system. It became obvious the system wasn’t good and took away the fun for a majority of players in our regions. Naddic is a very player focused developer and aligns with our En Masse mission to create great Player Experiences. So, we are very happy to announce the implementation of this change in the next update!

Read the full post HERE

Comments

• Thank you so much for this!

• Bravo just Bravo its was really the thing to change , im sure its gonna help Eu to get more players

• u guys r late...

like, 5 months late

• Ray676Ray676 Member

The biggest thing that caused me to quit playing this game was the unnecessary min/max for using fatigue each week for different updates. But with this change I would 100% come back, and be able to do any dungeon I want without repercussion. This immensely helps people who want to help lower geared players do content to move up to end game, so I'm also thankful for that. Idk how many times I wanted to help a crew member do PG5 awhile back, but couldn't because I was either maxed on stamina or had other plans for the very little stamina I had left. I'm glad I never have to worry about any of this after July 3rd.

This is probably going to be the second best update this game is ever going to get. The first being Mistel SA :^)

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

This is going to be terrible.
    Hope EME knows the only way to stop bots from completely screwing up the games economy is going to go away... hf banning all those accts

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@GrayShades said:
    When this happens, expect all of the following:

-Will be removing a core mechanic from a game
    -Some players will Pass out from playing 100+ hours and wind up in a hospital (If that becomes a issue that is)
    -Black Market Prices will start to sky rocket (also will CRASH the economy)
    -Increase of bots in the NA Population (Bots that promote MMOAH.com)
    -Mega chat will be a wasteland (Filled with all the bots)

Get popcorn ready everyone. lets see how EME and the NA/EU Community can handle this bizarre change.

None of these are going happen. This game doesn't have gold farming bots lol

• Ray676Ray676 Member

@IDoNotMainJ said:

@Ray676 said:

@GrayShades said:
    When this happens, expect all of the following:

-Will be removing a core mechanic from a game
    -Some players will Pass out from playing 100+ hours and wind up in a hospital (If that becomes a issue that is)
    -Black Market Prices will start to sky rocket (also will CRASH the economy)
    -Increase of bots in the NA Population (Bots that promote MMOAH.com)
    -Mega chat will be a wasteland (Filled with all the bots)

Get popcorn ready everyone. lets see how EME and the NA/EU Community can handle this bizarre change.

None of these are going happen. This game doesn't have gold farming bots lol

Are you dumb? The game has gold farming bots. Do you not see MMOAH in the megaphones? People have also already purchased from them as well.

Both of you aren't worth a legitimate reply.

• edited June 2018

@Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once. I've made a couple posts since CBT on why we should keep fatigue, and my opinion remains unchanged.

I'm not sure what Naddic considers a healthy economy, but here:

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

13M only for 1xEB2...

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once. I've made a couple posts since CBT on why we should keep fatigue, and my opinion remains unchanged.

I'm not sure what Naddic considers a healthy economy, but here:

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

13M only for 1xEB2...

A nice healthy, monitored Black Market economy. En Masse sure was correct. Lmao