Thanks To Your Feedback...

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

We heard you loud and clear. As of July 3, we’ll remove the fatigue system from the NA and EU versions of Closers. We’ve been watching, observing, and listening to all of your comments in regard to this system. It became obvious the system wasn’t good and took away the fun for a majority of players in our regions. Naddic is a very player focused developer and aligns with our En Masse mission to create great Player Experiences. So, we are very happy to announce the implementation of this change in the next update!

Read the full post HERE

Comments

• Thank you so much for this!

• Bravo just Bravo its was really the thing to change , im sure its gonna help Eu to get more players

• u guys r late...

like, 5 months late

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

This is going to be terrible.
    Hope EME knows the only way to stop bots from completely screwing up the games economy is going to go away... hf banning all those accts

• edited June 2018

@Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once. I've made a couple posts since CBT on why we should keep fatigue, and my opinion remains unchanged.

I'm not sure what Naddic considers a healthy economy, but here:

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

13M only for 1xEB2...

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once. I've made a couple posts since CBT on why we should keep fatigue, and my opinion remains unchanged.

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

13M only for 1xEB2...

A nice healthy, monitored Black Market economy. En Masse sure was correct. Lmao

• @Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once.

Pretty sure if they listened at all, the entire nightmare set shenanigans would never have happened, amongst other things. I can only see things going super south, then when the entire thing explodes, we'll get a response pinning everything on naddic as always.

• @Pengyz said:

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

Great, just what everyone needs and wants!
    People will have to break backs to get anything, like back in the good 'ol days!

• So exactly how is this going to affect the rewards you get from housing and gardening? Like are we just going to get nothing now for working so hard on our homes? I'm not so sure how I feel about this. It wasn't even hard to get tons of stamina just by doing your homes and gardening every day...