Thanks To Your Feedback...

1111213141517»

Comments

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:
    Why ppl are not happy about the patch... I simply don't know.

About what patch? FTG removal?

ye

• @AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

ye

Well, because they have fears that game DIE, you know? There's a lot of arguments in this thread. And a lot in other one. And also because EME say "Thanks to your feedback" even though there's no feedback for ftg remove now. How many people already mention it this "feedback" most obviously from steam and new players that cannot reach the end of week for full character ftg.
    So, yeah ppl not happy. As for me, as long as this game alive and EME keeps updating it, i happy. I'm not gonna be happy if inflation comes, though. But at least i can wait till Wolfgang.

If you still don't understand why are most ppl from forums not happy, then you can, you know, read ALL this thread from start to end.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

ye

Well, because they have fears that game DIE, you know? There's a lot of arguments in this thread. And a lot in other one. And also because EME say "Thanks to your feedback" even though there's no feedback for ftg remove now. How many people already mention it this "feedback" most obviously from steam and new players that cannot reach the end of week for full character ftg.
    So, yeah ppl not happy. As for me, as long as this game alive and EME keeps updating it, i happy. I'm not gonna be happy if inflation comes, though. But at least i can wait till Wolfgang.

If you still don't understand why are most ppl from forums not happy, then you can, you know, read ALL this thread from start to end.

You know... getting new players to like it more is the most important thing they have to do. Old players will stay anyway but to bring new blood... that's something much harder.

• @AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

ye

You know... getting new players to like it more is the most important thing they have to do. Old players will stay anyway but to bring new blood... that's something much harder.

But concentrated on bringing NEW PLAYERS, as already being said many times, they pushing away OLD PLAYERS. Firstly Closer coins, now ftg removal...
    If you read ALL thread you can understant what i and other players mean and what we thinking about this "Thanks to your feedback" update.
    Repeat, i don't stop playing even if the WORST CASE SCENARION happens. But everyone have their own reasons to play, and fatigue one of this reasons

• @AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

ye

The old.players if you didn't alienate them will stay to the end(generally but Ik I will) new players generally bounce at the first sign of trouble.

So no new players isn't generally the most important. It is about keeping your community both old and new

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

ye

but those assertions are disingenuous because theyre not backed by any sort of logic or fact, they're reactionary knee jerks. nothing is going to "die" and no game has ever "died" off of one update a small handful of forum players complained about.

if we started doing everything people complained about on forums, games wouldnt hire developers.

• This game is niche game, it's played by minority...
    The problem is games like this are usually too grindy for most of the ppl because these games doesn't offer anything else besides grind so if grinding is the only thing u can do in it... don't put it behind the gates. Well there are already gates at the endgame, so at least make whole leveling process a bit less annoying. Aye?
    Ppl these days are usually all over about "no change is the best thing"... conservationist is not the way to evolve.

• @AoiRyuu said:
    This game is niche game, it's played by minority...
    The problem is games like this are usually too grindy for most of the ppl because these games doesn't offer anything else besides grind so if grinding is the only thing u can do in it... don't put it behind the gates. Well there are already gates at the endgame, so at least make whole leveling process a bit less annoying. Aye?
    Ppl these days are usually all over about "no change is the best thing"... conservationist is not the way to evolve.

I think you're mistaken, yes we did want to keep fatigue but we either A: Wanted to remove character fatigue and keep account fatigue or B:get rid of the 7 day build up before you get full fatigue, so maybe you should read the thread yeah?. Leveling is super easy now because of the renovation update so I have no idea where you got the leveling is "annoying" part from. Also this is one of the LEAST grindiest games I've ever played you literally get an Irina accessory every week if you just play the game for less than 30 minutes. Also big spoiler: MMOs are always about grinding so I'd suggest you stay away from all MMOs then.

Also guys don't feed the troll anymore remember this is the guy that made the threads: "Why is this game so freakin easy" and "Why is this game so P2W"

• @AoiRyuu said:

I tell you the secret: Most of all MMO are gind. Especially endgame

• @AoiRyuu said:

What do you mean leveling is annoying? I leveled my harpy on release to cap in 1 day and a half that is because I took lots of breaks during the 1st day cuz I wasn't really "Racing" anybody.
    Another thing that fatigue helps with is burnout. The same people that are crying for its removal will come back within 5 days to cry that there is nothing to do at endgame and they want more content.

• @Pokechu said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

What do you mean leveling is annoying? I leveled my harpy on release to cap in 1 day and a half that is because I took lots of breaks during the 1st day cuz I wasn't really "Racing" anybody.
    Another thing that fatigue helps with is burnout. The same people that are crying for its removal will come back within 5 days to cry that there is nothing to do at endgame and they want more content.

And then when we're caught up with KR eventually (if this version is still around by then), they're gonna be crying for months for new content.

Dont see the difference tho even with fatigue ur done with the content in about 2 weeks

• Yup obviously there is no difference between 2 days and 2 weeks :D. My harpy got lucky and got geared on the 2nd day after hitting 75 but that is because I had pots, otherwise it wouldve taken at least 2 weeks as you mentioned.

• Age old wisdom of not fixing what ain't broken. And history repeating itself, that too.

There's also this thing about zebras being unable to change their stripes.

• metafalicametafalica Member
    edited July 2018

@Lihzakivi said:
    Age old wisdom of not fixing what ain't broken. And history repeating itself, that too.

There's also this thing about zebras being unable to change their stripes.

Just like other MMOs in the west who tried it, fatigue prevented the game from ever reaching a wider audience and ended up inhibiting its critical growth period (neither the 2 month paid beta nor the super early announcement helped its cause either).

• @Elloleia said:
    Also big spoiler: MMOs are always about grinding so I'd suggest you stay away from all MMOs then.

Are you troll? Most mmorpg have many other activities besides grind to keep their players in game. Here we have pretty bad housing... and that's pretty much all we have besides grind.

• @AoiRyuu said:

@Elloleia said:
    Also big spoiler: MMOs are always about grinding so I'd suggest you stay away from all MMOs then.

Are you troll? Most mmorpg have many other activities besides grind to keep their players in game. Here we have pretty bad housing... and that's pretty much all we have besides grind.

Then, can you post a list of this MMOs that have something besides grind? Just interesting

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Elloleia said:

Then, can you post a list of this MMOs that have something besides grind? Just interesting

One example would be Guild Wars 2.

• @AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Elloleia said:

Which is the usual MMORPG grind.

• @VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Endgame content is all barred by limited runs anyway. So this would be true with or without fatigue.

• @E4YFKGEH7H said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Endgame content is all barred by limited runs anyway. So this would be true with or without fatigue.

If you bothered to read the whole thread you would know that I said that there is a difference between leveling in 2 weeks and 2 days, the burnout would come from that they would reach max lvl within a day and then have only endgame to do. If there is stamina unless they have stamina pots they would need at least 2 maybe 3 weeks to get to cap so they can start grinding then.

• @E4YFKGEH7H said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Elloleia said:

Which is the usual MMORPG grind.

If you think so, then no point talking with you.
    I will just leave it here:
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

@VitharBlackwood said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

If you bothered to read the whole thread you would know that I said that there is a difference between leveling in 2 weeks and 2 days, the burnout would come from that they would reach max lvl within a day and then have only endgame to do. If there is stamina unless they have stamina pots they would need at least 2 maybe 3 weeks to get to cap so they can start grinding then.

Prolonging leveling process by artificial means like fatigue ain't solving anything.

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited July 2018

hmmm... nope. nope... not even gonna type anymore than this here. I've already said what I wanted weeks ago. Not gonna get a part 2. Have fun with all your arguments.

• @VitharBlackwood said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

There is no difference between leveling up in 2 days or 2 weeks, no (even if the leveling process does not actually take that long anyway). If they want to cry about the endgame content, they will do so with, or without fatigue. Those that do usually do not like Closers type of "endgame content" anyway because of the little to none diversity and because of how simple it is.
    The endgame content starts to lose relevancy (for gear) in about 2-3 weeks independently of anything else, so someone that does not like a fun based on goals (Like, after gear, farm cash to get SoD accessories), they would probably hate this game anyway, since there's nothing to do in it.
    Let's not forget that leveling up in 2 days without fatigue is a choice, and it's a choice most won't do, believe it or not.
    @AoiRyuu
    No MMO survives without some type of grind, so you're either lying or you're an idiot.

• @E4YFKGEH7H said:
    No MMO survives without some type of grind, so you're either lying or you're an idiot.

You have 0 reading comprehension skills.

• @VitharBlackwood said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@AoiRyuu said:

Leveling doesn't cause burnout, grind does. There is a reason why in MMOs of the mid-2000s, leveling became known as grinding. You simply just ran the same content over and over (usually just killing the same mobs again and again) for an entire week to get experience to level up to the next area. Remember, keeping players as close to each other as possible is a good thing.

• @AoiRyuu said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

You have 0 reading comprehension skills.

Unless you're going to make extremely stupid claims, then no, Guild Wars 2 is grindy and has no relevant activity that isn't grind-based.