Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• 5WGN7KY7XK5WGN7KY7XK Member
    edited June 2018

Seriously, please reconsider this. Removing fatigue system will kill the game in the long run. We already have gold farming bots; removing fatigue is basically asking them to come out in full force. I don't know whose feedback you guys were listening to, but please DO NOT go through with this.

The people who wanted fatigue gone would probably quit in a week because 'REEEEEeee GOLd FARMERS RUINING MY ECOMONY' or land up in the hospital because they play 20 hours a day. Why do MMO publishers never listen to ACTUAL constructive feedback instead of trying to appease the small-minded? And please don't say you'll 'monitor the economy', look at what happened to JP. You can't 'monitor the economy' without causing inconvenience for the legit players.

• Bump again. Keep talking everyone.

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:
    Bump again. Keep talking everyone.

You don't need to bump anything. The message before yours was 4 minutes old. I suspect this thread will reach like 10 pages within the next 24 hours.

S-Sorry.. I got too worried.

(Mouu.. Now Senpai is angry. :s )

• @Volt8ge said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Then why does EnMasse tell that "Because of you feedback we remove it."?

It was because the unmature newbies, MMO first timers, and brain damaged individuals that didn't think of the benefits of a fatigue system kept complaining about it.

Satisfied?

I'm not sure. EME should think twice before making something like this. Listen to bewbies and "brain damaged individuals" doesn't sound like good idea

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Then why does EnMasse tell that "Because of you feedback we remove it."?

It was because the unmature newbies, MMO first timers, and brain damaged individuals that didn't think of the benefits of a fatigue system kept complaining about it.

Satisfied?

I'm not sure. EME should think twice before making something like this. Listen to bewbies and "brain damaged individuals" doesn't sound like good idea

The problem is who else those brain damaged individuals encompass. :smirk: it sure isn't limited only to the players.

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

You don't need to bump anything. The message before yours was 4 minutes old. I suspect this thread will reach like 10 pages within the next 24 hours.

Only 10 pages? THOSE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS LETS PUMP THAT NUMBER UP!

• I'm in favor of this, kind of sad people can't appreciate how good this can be our little niche game.
    Everybody is already on their bunkers trying to survive a doomsday that never happened, I actually ended up making a post that went over 3k the body limit of good reasons why removing fatigue can be good for our game but the more I read it the less I feel inclined to even bother posting when most of the replies here are based on assumptions and things they saw in a different server or worse yet in other games.

I'll leave but not before leaving some food for the thought.
    Without restrictions people are allowed to farm or level as much as they want but that only applies to the story mode HUB/mission maps, it seems to be implied here that PG and Dimensional Ops are going to be part of the deal when those zones have been since the beginning restricted.
    So I'm sorry but with or without endless fatigue you will still farm just as much as bots or no-lifers. As for story HUBs possible abuse there's a good chunk of solutions for it but why I should bother posting all solutions here, clearly EME already got this if they already announced them.
    I'm out and remember Shia Hong did nothing wrong!

• @Masazumi said:
    I'm in favor of this, kind of sad people can't appreciate how good this can be our little niche game.
    Everybody is already on their bunkers trying to survive a doomsday that never happened, I actually ended up making a post that went over 3k the body limit of good reasons why removing fatigue can be good for our game but the more I read it the less I feel inclined to even bother posting when most of the replies here are based on assumptions and things they saw in a different server or worse yet in other games.

Without restrictions people are allowed to farm or level as much as they want but that only applies to the story mode HUB/mission maps, it seems to be implied here that PG and Dimensional Ops are going to be part of the deal when those zones have been since the beginning restricted.
    So I'm sorry but with or without endless fatigue you will still farm just as much as bots or no-lifers. As for story HUBs possible abuse there's a good chunk of solutions for it but why I should bother posting all solutions here, clearly EME already got this if they already announced them.

Sometimes, restrictions are good. And that clearly counts here in Closers

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Masazumi said:
    I'm in favor of this, kind of sad people can't appreciate how good this can be our little niche game.

That last sentence just made the rest of your post invalid.. xD

But in all seriousness something might happen like it did in JP but it might not. Time will tell. And just remember if this game.happens to follow in the footsteps of the JP server... told ya so

• My take on this is that the selection of cash items on the BM is already quite small, and there's either not many people selling things on there, or that the prices fluctuate too much due to not enough of the same item up to stabilize the prices. Right now most things are affordable (barring things like Athena gear) with some effort, but if bots latch onto the unlimited fatigue and control the economy, it may get to the point where it's impossible to buy anything without doing RMT. I've already had to camp the BM for trivial stuff like Ninja costume pieces, and even then the prices fluctuate greatly. A ruined economy on top of the already low selection of cash items on the BM could easily spell disaster.

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

I'm not angry! YOU'RE angry!

You sure.. Maybe we're all ANGRY! :D

• @Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:

I'm not angry! YOU'RE angry!

You sure.. Maybe we're all ANGRY! :D

I think you're right lol :D

• @mistressj said:

@Masazumi said:

But in all seriousness something might happen like it did in JP but it might not. Time will tell. And just remember if this game.happens to follow in the footsteps of the JP server... told ya so

How bad is the Japanese server? Is it impossible to afford anything without spending money?

• ElloleiaElloleia Member
    edited June 2018

@Masazumi said:
    I feel inclined to even bother posting when most of the replies here are based on assumptions and things they saw in a different server or worse yet in other games.

Well I mean if similar things happened to multiple games... I don't think that's a coincidence...

• @Tetsuo9999 said:

@mistressj said:

@Masazumi said:

How bad is the Japanese server? Is it impossible to afford anything without spending money?

There's some post in here showing prices on costumes. There was a ruby icon boot(dunno for who cause in japanese) was like 200m 2 star if I am not mistaken too.

• 9ine9ine Member

@Masazumi said:

Yes, they can farm however much they want, but same could be done if they just removed Character FP and kept Account FP or increased it. Removing both altogether will only hurt our economy making us JP Server v2.0. Don't remove FP En Masse, please!

• @9ine said:

@Masazumi said:

Yes, they can farm however much they want, but same could be done if they just removed Character FP and kept Account FP or increased it. Removing both altogether will only hurt our economy making us JP Server v2.0. Don't remove FP En Masse, please!

I am definately in favor of taking away the char fatigue but keeping acct fatigue myselff

• But there's market place limits in place for prices? How would this cause an issue?

• @NekoparaVanilla said:
    EME should just remove the characters fatigue and keep the account fatigue.

I'm of the same mind, but the other way around with removing acc fatigue and keeping character fatigue... but my only main gripe when it comes to fatigue is the whole Bots thing.

• Pr0gr4m3Pr0gr4m3 Member
    edited June 2018

I think that the fatigue system shouldn't be entirely removed. A compromise would be more effective, like removing character fatigue like others have said. If this implementation goes through, this might potentially crash the in-game economy and make the game more exploitable. Please don't go through with this :'(

• Could we get more insight on why you're removing fatigue? I think we should push it back for now and figure out a work around for whatever the reason is besides "taking the fun away from the majority of players." Sure this might let people have a funner experience leveling to lvl 70+ on the first week of a new char, but they'll realize it's going to be unfun trying to get stronger with the jacked up prices from unlimited fatigue spamming bots and credit value going down. You would probably have to slave away to even afford things in the black market. Please reconsider D;

+1 Keeping fatigue

• This is making me nervous beyond belief

• @Senkuchi said:
    But there's market place limits in place for prices? How would this cause an issue?

Yes there is a market place limits but those limits are based on the Market itself, let's say we have 100 players and they all have this costume item that people all wants.

the minimum credits set by the game is 10m and as always maximum is 500m

if someone of the 100 sells it for around more than 10m, the minimum will get changed into somewhere around 10m-11m and it will only continue rising the more it gets sold at higher prices...

add to the fact that the game actually gives good drops while doing the story and only the story from time to time like for example the sheer amount of quality Assurance seals and some such.

removing fatigue gives rise to more Gold Botters than it is right now and they'll be selling credits for real money, and those that bought the credits will use those credits to buy inflated prices from the BM (Which are most likely from the gold botters themselves as a way to rise inflate the prices) and rinse repeat, Game economy goes down hill in just a few weeks.

• How about not removing fatigue but letting the players go in dungeon runs even on full fatigue? the thing about this is if you have full fatigue, the gains you get is minimal to-non existent.

• this is great it willl help new players to catch up fast in the game.

• most people are selfish only think about themselves as eme said naddic implement it on japan and the economy is still healthy.

• @AdminSensitive said:
    most people are selfish only think about themselves as eme said naddic implement it on japan and the economy is still healthy.

I know you are just a troll but actually.look at market prices in jp... it isn't healthy. A 2 star costume item at 200m

• @AdminSensitive dude... An item costing 100-1000% their intended price is not something i'd say "Healthy" which brings me to the point...

Ginagawa mo lang ba to para mangasar?

• haha woo triggered people again im just giving my opinion thats why we have developers if this aint gonna work then they will make another solution for it lets just accept and try the no ftg system :)