Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• @Natorious said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:
    As for the Jp server stable economy part of the post LOL totally 200 mil for a 3* was totally accurate

How's the player base there?

Its doing fine :)

doing fine as in bots or normal players?

• There is always the fear of how removing fatique could effect the game. But on the bright side you now can play your main as much as you want too. Even after it most of the high end gear dungeons have a limited access so it doesnt effect us that much.

The black market prices are my biggest concern the rest is not that bad actually and about the players get unconcious their caregivers or themself should be aware enough to avoid such happening.

I have to say things might will get crazy but there is always something positive hidden along the way. Before we actually comlain we should see how that turns out.

• metafalicametafalica Member
    edited June 2018

About freaking time. It'll give me a reason to play the game again and I can actually recommend the game to people now.

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

Ughh. I'm done with this argument. I'll just let the publishers do what they want.. I don't care anymore.

If their able to balance out the economy then fine. If they can prevent the bots then good. Let's just hope they know what their doing cause it seems to me they don't care about proper community feedback.

If EME isn't listening to us then fine by me.

• YexeleYexele Member

Name of the thread really looks like poor joke now. You got feedback right here, choke on it. But the die has been cast and we will see how it all turns out.

• What the hell? Yes, feedback was certainly all for the removal of fatigue, but no, it's not a good idea, you could have just removed the Account Fatigue and it would have been enough to fit everyone's tastes and maybe just make certain dungeons fatigue free, like VRs.

• I guess this wont affect the core cool fast-paced side-scrolling beatem up game-play but the everyone better prepare to farm of 100s and 100s of billions of gold to buy anything in the new screwed economy.
    My guess is that all those Anti-Stamina players will quite the game when they hit the end-game and realize that they need to spend 10 000 hours to farm up those crazy amounts or they can`t buy anything at all.

• I feel like, at this point, a lot/enough has been said that once one of the EME staff reads over this thread, they'll have... quite some stuff to send to the boys up top. If nothing else, take a breath and go relax everyone, cuz nothing's gonna happen in the span of a day. Or maybe stuff will happen in a day, who knows lol

• @Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:
    As for the Jp server stable economy part of the post LOL totally 200 mil for a 3* was totally accurate

That's the exact opposite of what I was expecting..

It's doing "fine" as per say, because ever since the beginning the game has been completely stamina free basically. And the server has been up since 2015, compared to us barely getting it recently. You can also craft Rare sets because of certain laws in Japan.

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

@Yexele said:
    But the die has been cast and we will see how it all turns out.

Huh. You quoted that from a movie? :|
    Relax, I'm just chilling

• Hi, newbie again. From my perspective, as a newbie, fatigue system became a bother, but only when I filled up one character's fatigue bar. As for the account fatigue, let's say I play a lot. In fact I play around 7 to 9 hours a day each day of the week. I have a lot of time on my hands. And yet filling up account fatigue has been a difficulty (partly because character fatigue stops me from playing the characters i find enjoyable but a difficulty nonetheless). And I believe there aren't many players that have time to play over 50 hours a week like myself.

I'm trying to say that as a newbie, getting the message that I cannot enter a sector because of fatigue is irritating. And so, I believe that by removing character fatigue, newbies can enjoy playing a character they like to their heart's content, unless they have no life like myself and reach maximum account fatigue by the Sunday or so.
    Although I cannot speak for every newbies, I believe that newbies will hardly be stopped by account fatigue early on and be able to enjoy the game, while still being able to prevent bots from ruining the economy with the account fatigue in place.

This is just an actual newbie's thoughts on this, rather than experienced players speaking for newbies. And sorry if it's kind of all over the place, I'm not very good at saying what I want to say;;;

• YexeleYexele Member
    edited June 2018

@Volt8ge said:

@Yexele said:

Huh. You quoted that from a movie?

One can say I quoted Caesar :)

• just change to daily stamina character if you really want to change it and its all good but remove is the worst option and even i think the actual stamina is well balanced

• @Yexele said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Yexele said:

Huh. You quoted that from a movie?

You can say I quoted Caesar :)

Hehe. Rome himself.

• @MrQuella said:

@Natorious said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:

doing fine as in bots or normal players?

doing fine as nothing , got friends who played 2 years in JP they'r worse than us

• They are caterinf to the casuals is all.

• YexeleYexele Member

@mistressj said:
    They are caterinf to the casuals is all.

I am casual and I never had issue with fatigue. Only real life one :) , if only they could remove THAT.

• @xHime said:

@Ray676 said:

@IDoNotMainJ said:

@Ray676 said:

@GrayShades said:
    When this happens, expect all of the following:

-Will be removing a core mechanic from a game
    -Some players will Pass out from playing 100+ hours and wind up in a hospital (If that becomes a issue that is)
    -Black Market Prices will start to sky rocket (also will CRASH the economy)
    -Increase of bots in the NA Population (Bots that promote MMOAH.com)
    -Mega chat will be a wasteland (Filled with all the bots)

Get popcorn ready everyone. lets see how EME and the NA/EU Community can handle this bizarre change.

None of these are going happen. This game doesn't have gold farming bots lol

Are you dumb? The game has gold farming bots. Do you not see MMOAH in the megaphones? People have also already purchased from them as well.

Both of you aren't worth a legitimate reply.

I'm going to excuse the fact that, as you said you quit, you didn't know that we have bots. That's fair, but to bluntly say we're not a "legit reply" when we LITERALLY have bots in our servers, both in hubs AND in megas is just ignorant, with all due respect.

I hope this picture below proves said point.

I'm not going to take time out of my day to take pictures of more bots in the megas, but yes, they are there. What Gray said isn't too far off from the truth, you can choose to believe that or not. But KNOW that Closers NA/EU does have bots, and this is a very valid concern.

From Eu there is no day where i don't see this

• yeah... get used to that @Kasatsu ... if you plan on staying behind after the debacle it's gonna be more frequent.

• 3.99 wasn't it 4.99 a few days ago lol?

• YexeleYexele Member

EU has it cheaper :D in NA 100M=5.99 just saw it in chat

• 5.99 damn you Gold sellers get your stuff together

• Yeah, that's the reason why they want to destroy the game's economy, make stuff cost higher, so more people buys from them, then upping the price of the credits they sell so they earn more for almost nothing but computer maintenance and electricity bills

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited June 2018

hmmm...i'm too lazy to explain it and most people have pretty much said it....i dont think removing fatigue will benefit the game
    reasons have already been said by most players :
    such as highly likely crashing of the game's economy, and more spam bots....before the reno update there were NO BOTS spamming in chat, idk what changes but for some reason they've become active again....this change will most likely just bring more BOTS to spam in world chat....not sure how EME/Naddic will deal with this but i'll just wait and see the result...hopefully EME and Naddic has a plan for this

from what I can tell, people who demands the removal of fatigue are prob people who are new or has a lot of time on their hands...
    but if these new players and people with a lot of spare time play continuesly (however long they want too), they'll most likely get bored faster resulting in quiting or barely playing anymore....

as for the solutions, like I said most of these guys have already made one...and most of them are better alternative solution (atleast in my opinion)

• bots dont sell the primary stuff on the black market anyway. Its the players who call the shots on the most wanted items

• sometimes I find that Pay to Play actually makes sense especially in these grounds.

• @Yexele said:

@mistressj said:
    They are caterinf to the casuals is all.

I am casual and I never had issue with fatigue. Only real life one :) , if only they could remove THAT.

The casuals that complain about it or the people who have nev3t played the game* my bad.

• @Pokechu said:
    Don't get your hopes up. The announcement of the removal of stamina is already out there on multiple mmo websites. They won't be able to takes this back without further severe damage to this game's reputation. Get ready to buckle up for the horrible ride, or just find another game to play. This has a very high likelyhood of happening, no matter what people say here.

Because they don't find it's worth, or a good idea, to discuss changes with the current player base. They just decide to full on go out and send the news to people.

• FairlySeeUFairlySeeU Member
    edited June 2018

Removing the stamina will literally break the game in the long run and make the black market even worse. There is also 1 more thing that I believe is truth and that is that drops such as phase wing drops or rare drops in general, have an internal timer on when they drop and a cooldown on when they drop again. The reason why rare drops are way more rare than they are suppose to be is not cuz of less ppl farming them, it's because of bots that abuse the farming to learn these internal drop timers and cooldowns to keep real players from getting these drops. Removing stamina completely will for sure make rare drops even less obtainable for real players cuz more bots will spam sectors and they will know the timers.
    The only way for EME to actually counter this is to increase drop rates of all things by a HUGE amount if they decide to go through with this removal. Sure I have no solid proof that there are any internal timers and cooldowns on drops but this is what many believe is the reason to why rare drops are so damn rare than they are suppose to be and this impacts the economy in a bad way.
    I badly hope EME can make it so the removal does not go through in the end, cuz once they have removed it and botters start, there is 90% chance of no turning back. And I really don't want another game I love get destroyed.