Maintenance is now complete. Have fun!

just some KR sad rage

Comments

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:
    why is this forum loaded full of such asinine whining...?

Maybe because it's forum, and it's not whining, but discussion insted?

im sorry, every other thread is one of the same handful of players whining about fatigue, and falsely labeling themselves "the majority."

this game has no need for archaic phone game systems that have no place in an MMO.

• doggoddoggod Member
    edited June 2018

im sorry, every other thread is one of the same handful of players whining about fatigue, and falsely labeling themselves "the majority."

this game has no need for archaic phone game systems that have no place in an MMO.

Well now there’s packages that allow you to skip basically all the grinding. These “skip boxes” is a system often found in “archaic phone games” and has no place in a mmo. lul

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

Cause 95 percent of game forums are B.W.C. cesspools with zero objective serious game design discussions and tons and tons of useless hyper emotional low IQ r-trdation.

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    There's also +1 entry on weekends, so it really isn't 5 days on KR...Not really a big deal.

The main reason for this is probably because Closers population has been suffering a little in KR recently due to certain shenanigans involving certain insane feminazi movements...So they probably trying to recoup some losses by digging into the wallets of whales.

didnt they fire a voice actress over wearing a feminist* shirt on social media? and lets refrain from equating the women's equality movement to nazism, please? having relatives who survived that still alive, i find that incredibly offensive.

Megalia is something else, please don't justify them because that just isn't justifiable.

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    There's also +1 entry on weekends, so it really isn't 5 days on KR...Not really a big deal.

The main reason for this is probably because Closers population has been suffering a little in KR recently due to certain shenanigans involving certain insane feminazi movements...So they probably trying to recoup some losses by digging into the wallets of whales.

didnt they fire a voice actress over wearing a feminist* shirt on social media? and lets refrain from equating the women's equality movement to nazism, please? having relatives who survived that still alive, i find that incredibly offensive.

Feminists and feminazis are completely different. @Lihzakivi

• Doesnt Elsword allow you to just straight buy your job change and skip the quest all together.

• @SleepyMaribo said:
    Doesnt Elsword allow you to just straight buy your job change and skip the quest all together.

Yep, in the cash shop tho. So, if you're a f2p player, good luck.

• @mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

Yeah, and calling megalia feminist is a joke.

• @Lihzakivi said:

@mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

Yeah, and calling megalia feminist is a joke.

Ah nvm. Never heard of them. So nvm I see yeah no they really aren't actual feminists.... you are correct

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

DAMN MY NETWORK sorry all!

• @mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

One is sane, the other is not.

• Good I am happy to know there are people who know the difference.

• FP9MLNK5MMFP9MLNK5MM Member
    edited June 2018

@mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

no, it's not, its a term used by men to keep women down in the workplace, and other fields. like calling them a B**** or a c***, or being shrill, etc. there is no difference and there is no justifiable time to ever use derogatory wording like that.

just because a few bad apples are misandrists does not give one a right to be a misogynist in return

edited June 2018

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

no, it's not, its a term used by men to keep women down in the workplace, and other fields. like calling them a B**** or a c***, or being shrill, etc. there is no difference and there is no justifiable time to ever use derogatory wording like that.

just because a few bad apples are misandrists does not give one a right to be a misogynist in return

While I appreciate you defending it there IS a difference. The first want equality, the good and the bad(this is me), the other wants equality only for the good and generally blame men for everything with extreme views generally.... just as bad as misogynists.
    Feminism is a real thing. Just sayin.

• tfw the offended party wrote something so erroneous and stupid that now I'm the one offended...

• @Lihzakivi said:
    tfw the offended party wrote something so erroneous and stupid that now I'm the one offended...

would it kill you to show some respect to another's opinion rather than being a patronizing ass?

• Why do I have to respect a disrespectful opinion? Especially one that is factually incorrect...

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    tfw the offended party wrote something so erroneous and stupid that now I'm the one offended...

would it kill you to show some respect to another's opinion rather than being a patronizing ass?

You have literally been doing the SAME thing. Don't like it when it's done to you it seems..

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

Maybe because it's forum, and it's not whining, but discussion insted?

and you are here whining about whining Good job Einstein

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

Feminist and Feminazi are completely different thing.

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:

We call the Bad apples, Femnazi, aka the ones who hate all men, the ones who want all men dead, the ones who think all the sterotypes are true. the ones who think females can do nothing wrong. I respect Feminist, even if their cause mainly is just mostly work place related.
    I mean I have a video favorited that shows a lot of points on how females have it better in a good amount of places.

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

@Zeonslit said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:
    I think what Setsuko means is that, at this point in time, the 4th promotion is exclusive to paying players.

Yeah! It's exclusive for 3 whole days. Its- pfftt. Hahaha

5 days*

But yeah, at least it's not Elsword-level of grind. Ouch.

I've played MonHun series... How bad is a 5 days wait... I had to do a mission repeatedly just to get that one specific super rare drop from a monster, time isn't an issue.

and I might as well jump in on this cancerous debate and add my own cancerous opinion...

Feminist are the people who strive for equality of genders (for example, right to vote, right to drive, right to get a job and get equal pay as everybody else...) no questions asked.

Feminazi are the people who strive for equality of genders.... as long as it favors the women... here's an example: on a date between a man and a woman, the woman keeps stating that she wants equality but when the bill comes, it's a "Gentleman's" job to pay for the dinner instead of EQUAL Share of the bill.... Yeah, that sounds about equal as possible right? Sigh...

• Oh, I'm not getting involved in this shit. This is intense

• @Volt8ge said:
    Oh, I'm not getting involved in this shit. This is intense

You're here now, by internet forum rules, you're already involved.... one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:

@Volt8ge said:

You're here now, by internet forum rules, you're already involved.... one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us. one of us.

Noooooooo!!!!

• HadasyHadasy Member

Selling grind skips isn't exactly a new thing. Nor is it actually that bad a way to monetize, since it doesn't give an edge in the long run. 5 days headstart on getting a new skill is nothing, doesn't even help you kill bosses that would otherwise be impossible.

As for the random feminism discussion:

• @ArunoSesugawa said:

@Volt8ge said:

Gooble gobble gooble gobble

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Why do I have to respect a disrespectful opinion? Especially one that is factually incorrect...

because youre the one being an unapologetic ass? the fact you cant even recognize that you've offended someone, and then have the audacity to be condescending about it shows what kind of character you have - none at all.

there's nothing "factually incorrect," misandrists are not feminists, and equating the movement to nazism is flat out disgusting. you can take your arrogance and stuff it where the sun don't shine; im done with people who want to spew sophistry and then act like a complete tool about it when they get called out.

edited June 2018

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    Why do I have to respect a disrespectful opinion? Especially one that is factually incorrect...

because youre the one being an unapologetic ass? the fact you cant even recognize that you've offended someone, and then have the audacity to be condescending about it shows what kind of character you have - none at all.

there's nothing "factually incorrect," misandrists are not feminists, and equating the movement to nazism is flat out disgusting. you can take your arrogance and stuff it where the sun don't shine; im done with people who want to spew sophistry and then act like a complete tool about it when they get called out.

Yet when you are called out on all your crap you have the SAME responses as him. So why don't you stop being so butthurt about things and join the 21st century.

For what it is worth I am sorry that happened to your family but that doesn't excuse YOUR arrogance.

You are both right and wrong. It is derogatory and shouldn't exist but the Dictionary has it as a word and the definition(listed as derogatory) is literally "a radical feminist" aka those that blame men for everything and women can do no wrong types

• Now I am.done. sorry for dbl.post but I was 1 edit away from losing my last one.